The Photography Thread

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks guys...
Yeah, Amlan. Now I can do the ones posted in the last few weeks (the ones I missed).

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
A couple of shots from last week. I'm finally figuring out how to use topaz to reduce noise in images.

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5546/14334602220_a90d21efdf_c.jpgCastles in the sky by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3917/14491568153_6a50107490_c.jpgLike smoke by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
that hdr was too good, dont think it was long exposure because of still clouds...
it follows all the rules of composition

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Thank you.... Was trying to see if i could get smoke with a black background and details using an on camera flash. Will attempt patterns next time

aaruni

The Linux Guy
My first experiences with a borrowed DSLR (and a borrowed Moto G, and a borrowed CyberShot) :

*www.flickr.com/photos/80663120@N06/sets/72157645081790837/

kaz

right here
My first experiences with a borrowed DSLR (and a borrowed Moto G, and a borrowed CyberShot) :

*www.flickr.com/photos/80663120@N06/sets/72157645081790837/

Some are really good....Even with Moto G you have some good images....

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=134449]aaruni[/MENTION] .... good try for a first timer ...you have to improve on two basic things ....composition of flowers and basic editing

aaruni

The Linux Guy
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] : editing ? o_O
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] : borrowed cameras, so no more shooting, till I get to borrow them again :(

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=134449]aaruni[/MENTION] yes start with basic editing like brightness contrast saturation ...use picasa for that ...then slowly start using lightroom and then go for photoshop like advance tools ...your pic like the scenery didnt have the saturation nor contrast ...soo start from basics :)

Cyanide

Broken In
which cam? this is the kind of situation prosumers and bridge cams are good at

I've Canon 600D, lens - 55 250.

First attempt of clicking pics while I was in Europe few months back

*i.imgur.com/22RawjG.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ICGVHa7.jpg

*i.imgur.com/tGxQY3u.jpg

*i.imgur.com/l0E2xSS.jpg

*i.imgur.com/KIQN5va.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=125148]Cyanide[/MENTION] bottom two are great ...2nd one could have been great with some nice editing

Top Bottom