The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Re: ::The official IPL Thread::

See todays ABP last page, even Ganguly said in a interview that he was not surprised about Bangalore's opening partners because they dont have any good opening batsman for short term cricket match.

prasad_den

Padawan

KKR's got some work to do today..!! DC have some great hard hitters in Gilli, Symonds, Styris and Gibbs. Their bowling is a little weak though, Vaas and RP Singh being the only ones mentionable.

shashank_re

In the zone

This is the problem guys.Most of the players are not available. Bangalore team has EXCELLENT Bowling attact with Dale Steyn, Nathen Bracken, Praveen Kumar, Zaheer Khan. But Dale Steyn, Nathen Bracken are not available even for todays match
Even in batting Cameron White is a good batsman.He held the record for highest runs in T20 till McCullum crossed it.

neelu09

Broken In

What a pitch. It was worse than the kanpur one. It started breaking in the 2nd over itself. I think this will be a good fighting match cause scoring anything is difficult on this pitch.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall

This is the problem guys.Most of the players are not available. Bangalore team has EXCELLENT Bowling attact with Dale Steyn, Nathen Bracken, Praveen Kumar, Zaheer Khan. But Dale Steyn, Nathen Bracken are not available even for todays match
Even in batting Cameron White is a good batsman.He held the record for highest runs in T20 till McCullum crossed it.
All the teams are not in full strength inc. the 'strong' teams like Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad.

jamifahad

Broken In

well..andrew symonds said pitch isnt made for 20-20 game..even commentator said so..i dunt get it...who said 20-20 is all about hitting sixes n fours...y cant it b of taking wickets? well i know it doesnt go down well...but think abt it.

neelu09

Broken In

well..andrew symonds said pitch isnt made for 20-20 game..even commentator said so..i dunt get it...who said 20-20 is all about hitting sixes n fours...y cant it b of taking wickets? well i know it doesnt go down well...but think abt it.

umm....T20 is all about hitting sixes and fours.:D
Well i don't feel like audience wants to see a batting collapse. Such kind of thing is good to see if your country is playing. But IPL is for entertainment. Kolkattans might be happy with this but for neutrals like me, 5 mis hits are not fun.

prasad_den

Padawan

@debsuvra: Lets hope so..! Pitch looks difficult to bat on.. commentators were mentioning that 110 is a defendable target on this pitch.!

jamifahad

Broken In

ok...one of the flood lights has gone off...ground in partial darkness....wow..is tis scripted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom