The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Re: ::The official IPL Thread::

^^
IMO, Kolkata has the best team. Chennai has a good batting line up but we need to pull up the socks in the bowling department. Hopefully when Makaya Ntini and L Balaji returns to the side, things should look good.

sourav123

Thinking Different

Kolkata Wins Again!

Kudos to KKR!

And as I said, NO COMPETITION WHATSOEVER!!!

jamifahad

Broken In

damn i hate mumbai india.. infact everytime i supported a team dey lost. shaun pollock is an amazing bowler thou...4-0-17-4.25 wats an astonishing figures!

shashank_re

In the zone

Who else is still saying bangalore has a Test team?
Misbah and Dale Steyn is joining the team for the next match.That makes Royal Challengers a more COMPLETE and BALANCED team.

drgrudge

Haha.. till now I've a 100% of predicting as who would win the matches. :D With Royals playing tomorrow, it's easy to guess that Punjab will win.

Who else is still saying bangalore has a Test team?
Misbah and Dale Steyn is joining the team for the next match.That makes Royal Challengers a more COMPLETE and BALANCED team.
Every team is playing without full strength. Mumbai was an ordinary team. Let them beat Kolkata (which they've lost), Hyderabad, Chennai, Punjab or Delhi. :p

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back

if those SA members of royals are playing, there is chance you will be wrong about tommorrow, but if not well there is no meat in that team without them.

drgrudge

if those SA members of royals are playing, there is chance you will be wrong about tommorrow, but if not well there is no meat in that team without them.
I don't think they're playing. Royals 'approached' Mark Ramprakash of England as a replacement for G Smith but he refused to play. IMO, even with full strength, Royals are not a strong side.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

Kolkata still isnt playing to their strengths.Chris Gayle,Umar Gul and Akhtar are not in the team.:)

I don't think they're playing. Royals 'approached' Mark Ramprakash of England as a replacement for G Smith but he refused to play. IMO, even with full strength, Royals are not a strong side.

Darren Lehman is a replacement for Graeme Smith and he played in the first match.

Last edited:

shashank_re

In the zone

Chris Gayle and Akhtar are completely out from IPL. Gul was brought as replacement to Akhtar.
Chris Gayle is out due to injury.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

Chris Gayle and Akhtar are completely out from IPL. Gul was brought as replacement to Akhtar.
Chris Gayle is out due to injury.

hehe Gul was brought at the auctions on the same day.He isnt coming as a replacement to Akhtar.He is originally in the Kolkata squad.While Akhtar can still play for kolkata if the ban is lifted from him.And what happened to Gayle?

But one thing which i dont like about crowd at Kolkata they dont appreciate good cricket.Once the opposition team hits a four or six they all go silent.
Kolkata there is lot to learn from Chennai,Mumbai,Bangalore people on how to appreciate good cricket rather than only few stars like Ganguly.Mumbai was amazing today.Looking forward to matches in Chennai, the most knowledgeable and appreciative crowd in India.

Last edited:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...

close shave for KKR.
2 won, 12 to go ............... yippie.........

confused!!

It's true Im not confused

Set Max and it's anchors are driving me crazy....i am missing that ICL chick...

Offtopic:the new hutch ad is really cute

jxcess2

Banned

My prediction is that the Kolkatta team will win. I'm not saying this bcoz I support Kol. I am actually frm Mumbai. The reason, I feel, it would win is that no matter which team u put Ricky Ponting in it will surely win.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

:lol: too many confused people here :lol:
:lol:

My prediction is that the Kolkatta team will win. I'm not saying this bcoz I support Kol. I am actually frm Mumbai. The reason, I feel, it would win is that no matter which team u put Ricky Ponting in it will surely win.
So, are you a Ponting fan??....Put Ponting in the Bangladesh team....They'll also surely win the next World Cup........:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom