The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Rajasthan royals Pwned Chennai Super Kings every department of Game today

Great Going RR, you have showed the world that it does not requires Big names to win.

Dipen01

Youngling
Shane Warne,Graeme Smith,Shane Watson,Dmitri,Kamran,Sohail arent these big names? :confused:

How about comparing them to Murali, Ntini , Morkel , Dhoni and Fleming ;)

Ohh also not to miss Absentees - Hayden , Hussey , Oram :eek:

Those Kamran , Dmitri and Sohail comes nowhere to these..

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
2 days ban for anyone calling names here.

Members here are not the owner of any teams. We are here to support and have a good time.

eggman is banned for 2 days.

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
2 days ban for anyone calling names here.

Members here are not the owner of any teams. We are here to support and have a good time.

eggman is banned for 2 days.
I request you to move this thread to fight club.
We are Indians and cricket is our dirt game.

drgrudge

:O ...this is monopoly.. :(( ..now dont get me banned...
What monopoly? See his post. I warned gaurav_indian and still he quoted my post and commented something which was not necessary.

Anyway I don't have to justify my action. I'll do what I want. Please don't start posting abt this and create a ruckus.

All offtopic posts will be deleted. So don't waste your time.

axxo

99.9% Idle
I dont know what pathiv patel is doing in the team...he was kicked out of Indian squad few years back bcoz of poor batting...and even a street cricketer will score runs @ better pace than stephen fleming. :mad:
CSK needs to revise thier batting order both badrinath & raina should be promoted higher in batting order.
...anyway some wonder has to happen only then csk team can be pictured in semis.

S

superking

hey if amd is with the CSk..then iam with KKR..come on KKR..u have lost only 4 in a row..its not a bad goin...CSK lost only 2 in a row..Very bad CSK.learn how to lose from KKR

Last edited by a moderator:
S

superking

yeah we(KKR) will surely win the contest for losing max. games on a row :grin::grin::grin:

drgrudge

Big match today. Hope CSK Wins. :D

P.S: Don't call members who are supporting a team and have lost. 2 days ban for the first time and severe reprimand for the subsequent disregard for my words. Don't discuss abt this or the ban - posts will be deleted, don't waste your time.

x3060

A LOTR fan
move this to fight club . . let them have fun fighting . . come on. its only a game after all . . ever since the tournament started i wanted all the teams to win :-(.. dont like any loosing pathetically. but anyways it provides excellent entertainment :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Big match today. Hope CSK Wins. :D

P.S: Don't call members who are supporting a team and have lost. 2 days ban for the first time and severe reprimand for the subsequent disregard for my words. Don't discuss abt this or the ban - posts will be deleted, don't waste your time.

Ah.

Earlier you used to say "CSK will definitely win". Now you are saying "hope CSK wins". I hope you don't say "Hope CSK doesn't lose" after 2 more matches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom