The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah.

Earlier you used to say "CSK will definitely win". Now you are saying "hope CSK wins". I hope you don't say "Hope CSK doesn't lose" after 2 more matches :)
:lol:..........lol.........:lol:

Edit:
@drgrudge:
I just wanted to say is, "That name calling was in a friendly way and as a friend.......It wasn't to be taken seriosuly mate......"

Peace.......

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
P.S: Don't call members who are supporting a team and have lost. 2 days ban for the first time and severe reprimand for the subsequent disregard for my words. Don't discuss abt this or the ban - posts will be deleted, don't waste your time.

now i dunno what to say...am i allowed to support CSk?? :|

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just 2 more wickets and CSK is down........

:sob: CSK..what are you doing??..i am supporting you. :D
Hey amd, will you ever support Delhi??.......:oops: :p CSK waalo ki waat laga di tune........:D

Edit: Don't you think that this thread must be a STICKY??........those Football & F1 threads are already stickies.........

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Just 2 more wickets and CSK is down........

Hey amd, will you ever support Delhi??.......:oops: :p CSK waalo ki waat laga di tune........:D

Edit: Don't you think that this thread must be a STICKY??........those Football & F1 threads are already stickies.........

JAI CSK..CSK ROCKS NEDAY.. :D

delhi hasnt played KKR yet..i will support delhi then.. :))

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
JAI CSK..CSK ROCKS NEDAY.. :D

delhi hasnt played KKR yet..i will support delhi then.. :))
Thats unfair........:mad::mad::mad: :lol:

And yeah, if Delhi plays with Kolkata at Feroz Shah Kotla, then I'll go there and cheer for Delhi......:p and my record is 100% win in matches which I watch in stadiums.....:p :p

csk 86/6..ye kya ho raha hai bhaiyo??
CSK pit rahi hai && Run rate is less than 6.......

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^abbe yaar..ek din match nahi dekhega to kuch nahi hoga..u have ur boards coming up..go and study..us din parega to 95% se zyada milega boards me...agar nahi mila bad me mujhe mat bolna..maine warn kiya tha.. :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^^abbe yaar..ek din match nahi dekhega to kuch nahi hoga..u have ur boards coming up..go and study..us din parega to 95% se zyada milega boards me...agar nahi mila bad me mujhe mat bolna..maine warn kiya tha.. :D
Lucky news for you.....pehla KKR-DD match Delhi mein nahi......:mad::mad:

&& No tension of boards......abhi toh kuch pal mauj-masti k jee lu mai....&& wese bhi 10th is damn easy......:D ;)

On 8th is CSK-DD at Feroz Shah Kotla......wahan shayad na jaa paayu......:( tabh bhi lets see.......

Edit: Joginder ne bhi ek SIX aur LAPET diya......

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
abbe..KKR DD final dekhna hai kya??phir mat ja.. :D
KKR-DD final ye chalega.....:D League table pe depend karega.....agar Delhi peeche hogi toh I'll definitely go...anyways, I want Dada to prove himself and get back to the One-day side.......So, also cheering for Kolkata now......:D And yeah, I hate that crap Dhobi for not respecting the seniors.......

Nice smashing by Manpreet Gony......(Manpreet Singh Gony = MS Gony......:lol:)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Earlier you used to say "CSK will definitely win". Now you are saying "hope CSK wins". I hope you don't say "Hope CSK doesn't lose" after 2 more matches :)
Please quote me. I never posted "CSK will definitely win". Right from the 2nd/3rd match, I've posting "Hope CSK wins".. quote me please to prove me wrong.

I think CSK will lose today also. I can't understand why Dhoni wanted to bat first when they can't perform well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom