The Official Borderlands Thread

Piyush

Lanaya
Re: The Offcial Borderlands Thread

no that claptrap is a part of a mission
u should first talk to tannis,she will give u mission involving this claptrap
this claptrap wont give u any SDU

the one that will give u is lying near the shop(weapon shop)

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!

as I'm not getting much time I'm not able to play this game for very long time - anyway turned off two smock sources on old heaven - 2 more to go and there I got another mission from a dead bandit.

BTW, on the old heaven there is claptrap stucked on a elevated place - how to free him and if I free him will he give me some mission or give me some backpack SDU upgrade ?
There is also a mission that you can pick up there and finish it at the same time as the smoke signals mission, after spawning at the entrance to old heaven go to the left and when you hit the wall keep moving forward and you'll come across a few dead bodies, theres a mission there, also when doing the smoke signal mission cover the map in a circular way keeping to the periphery, enter the middle and you may die(at least in 2nd playthrough I died)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Is this the mission related to some keys and a map to stash - well I've finished along with the smoke mission.

@ piyush120290 - thanks for the heads up - now that I've those 2 missions on old heaven and I'm in search for that bandit's hidden stash - will talk to tannis later and will see what kind of mission that claptrap will give to me.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!

Is this the mission related to some keys and a map to stash - well I've finished along with the smoke mission.

@ piyush120290 - thanks for the heads up - now that I've those 2 missions on old heaven and I'm in search for that bandit's hidden stash - will talk to tannis later and will see what kind of mission that claptrap will give to me.
When you go to the next map(salt flats), check out the weapon vendor on the way to the mining machine, for me it yielded very high level weapons(hellfire) the first time.

Piyush

Lanaya

how many types of eridian guns are there in this game
i mean smg/combat /sniper/.......

i have :
smg,combat,sniper,rocket launcher and shotgun in the form of eridian guns

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I have completed the game at Level 36, Soldier. Now, there are no quests left. I know that I can Level up even more, but since there is nothing to do, I am left by myself to wander around killing random things, which themselves are no longer a challenge. Please suggest if there is anything else left to be done.

Also, I have found only two Eridian guns so far. Can anyone tell me where to find more?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

@ tkin - thanks for the tip - will check out that.

got a elephant gun by killing a skagzilla king by using a skag as a bait found the the first Eridian ( weapon ) sniper rifle from that hidden stash.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!

how many types of eridian guns are there in this game
i mean smg/combat /sniper/.......

i have :
smg,combat,sniper,rocket launcher and shotgun in the form of eridian guns
The basic eridian guns are rifle, shotgun, sniper and rocket launcher type, the knoxx dlc adds some fire, acid and shock based eridian weapons. For me they seemed useless as I quickly ran out of energy and recharge speed is hell lot slower than my ammo regen speed(13ammo/sec), I rather like to stick to my shotguns.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

I liked the shotguns and SMG most in the game.

BTW, now on level 30.

Piyush

Lanaya

completed game with siren
was at level 36 when beat up the boss

now started the 2nd playthrough with my favorite class-soldier

Piyush

Lanaya

is there something called "zombie TK BAHA" in this game?
is it there in zombie isla......?
if yes ,then can anybody tell me where to find him???

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

I'm now on level No. 31 and is busy with Rakk Hive.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Yea.. TK baha from original game is in Zombie land. You can find him sitting on a chair.. some where in Hollow's End.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Yea.. TK baha from original game is in Zombie land. You can find him sitting on a chair.. some where in Hollow's End.

I see a hidden talent in Vamsi :p

Yea..
TK baha from original game,
is in the Zombie land...

You can find him sitting on a chair,
some where in Hollow's End...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^^he was devoured in the first game IIRC. hanging by the dan.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

okay, i was being vague.

He will be sitting on a chair before a hut named "fyrestone" where he was hanged before upsdie down.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ have you installed all 4 DLc packs for this game ?

Top Bottom