The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

quicky008

Technomancer
Is the xperia z ultra still worth buying under the present circumstances? I spotted it at a sony showroom recently and was enamoured by its elegant appearance and its humongous but vibrant display. Its currently available for around 21k and some sites like flipkart are selling it for a meagre 18k.Will it be a good idea to buy it?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Is the xperia z ultra still worth buying under the present circumstances? I spotted it at a sony showroom recently and was enamoured by its elegant appearance and its humongous but vibrant display. Its currently available for around 21k and some sites like flipkart are selling it for a meagre 18k.Will it be a good idea to buy it?

Get 64 GB version of Oneplus One instead ;)
Marginally better SoC, more ram, better camera, more internal storage, no self cracking screen issues and comes with CM11 by default :)

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Get 64 GB version of Oneplus One instead ;)

^ this. OPO all the way, if you can score a invite. don't think of anything else.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^ok, i'll keep that in mind. Thanks to both of you for replying.

yeah OPO and worst case scenario(no OPO invites ) - HTC Desire 820 is the next best option, even Mi4 is worth considering but id prefer the OPO and Htc over Mi4 anyday if i were you

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah invites are now available in plenty and the refresh of one plus one is due in April so they are mostly clearing the stock.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yeah invites are now available in plenty and the refresh of one plus one is due in April so they are mostly clearing the stock.

Clearing the stock or not, the phone is worth it, unlike Exynos S4 which was launched @ 42k on 26 April 13 and is still in the market for 18k while it should've been either discontinued or replaced by the snapdragon 600 variant for 15k instead.

$hadow

Geek in making
Clearing the stock or not, the phone is worth it, unlike Exynos S4 which was launched @ 42k on 26 April 13 and is still in the market for 18k while it should've been either discontinued or replaced by the snapdragon 600 variant for 15k instead.

Yeah this is what I always fear of when it comes to buy a Sammy phone.

LeoTechLion

Broken In
Is micromax yureka a nice phone?? will it run all Android apps in the same manner as in other Android OS phones??

Sent from my Spice Mi-498 using Digit, powered by appyet.com

$hadow

Geek in making
Redmi 2 wins and once the special edition redmi 2 will be launched with 2 gb ram it will even beat 4g variant of moto e.

Top Bottom