The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: Mobile Buying Guide: April 2013

please try to update SOC and GPU performance list..... you can add adreno 320 in GPU

will do it this month. actually waiting for the new bunch of highend mobile to appear.

I too think the same. But, still It will be one of the segment leaders.

dual core Krait @ 10k. Had it been Android, it'll clear the whole 10-20k range.

LG L7 II AND L3 II released today in INDIA

L7 II great phone spoilt by A5 :(

broken out of the box

satyamsit

Broken In

the battery for xperia L and L9 is Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery & Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery comparatively .. wont it be factor to decide???

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast

What's with all this talk of Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie compatible with devices with 4 or more cores only??

If that is really the case then only a handful of phones will be able to run it...

pratyush997

Inactive

What's with all this talk of Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie compatible with devices with 4 or more cores only??

If that is really the case then only a handful of phones will be able to run it...
AFAIK Samsung Galaxy S2 won't be updated to KLP, so devs are the one who can do it!

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast

^^^

Its not just the S2 which will fall victim to this...

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz

^Its true that 4 or more cores are needed for running thats 1.4Ghz or more I dont think S2 will get the update
The only devices sure of getting updated are
NOTE 2
S3
And few others BTW S2 still deserves the update...

vipul619

whodiswhodat

S2 does.
But well just received the JB update few days back and KLP update or not really isn't a concern right now xD

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

won't happen. Google's aim is to get android to maximum device. if they restrict KLP to quadcore mobiles only, half of the crowd will get stuck to JB permanently and the rest will jump to Windows/iOS. lets see what Google brings with KLP.

the battery for xperia L and L9 is Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery & Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery comparatively .. wont it be factor to decide???

Xperia L has a smaller display so 1700mah battery should handle it for a day of moderate use.

amjath

Human Spambot

won't happen. Google's aim is to get android to maximum device. if they restrict KLP to quadcore mobiles only, half of the crowd will get stuck to JB permanently and the rest will jump to Windows/iOS. lets see what Google brings with KLP.

Hope klp brings more advanced and fully baked for battery and more stable (lags) for mid range hardware like wp8
We need a klp thread :D

satyamsit

Broken In

Hows Xolo Q800?? guess its a lot better than MMX and stuffs.. was going through some real encouraging reviews abt it.. but its outta stock everywhere..

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

Galaxy S Advance now has JB officially. Please Update,Sam.

kapilove77

Padawan

If i am getting deal for nexus 4 for 25k should i buy it or should i wait for other phones to launch?

Top Bottom