TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

karnivore

in your face..
I WANT TO LIVE, said the arrested terrorist, if this news is to be believed.

I guess there is a severe shortage of virgins upstairs. :D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Raj Thakrey has asked Marathis to join the NSG and the Indian Army as soon as possbile. All marathis who join the Army are to provided with a lifetime supply of Raj Vada Pau with extra potatoes and complimentory sauce.Raj Thakrey reportedly had a heart attack when he saw the sheer audacity of Punjabis and Biharis in a joint effort to save Mumbai.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Do you think India is capable of giving response similar to Israels' given after Black September incident? I think we as a people are but the fuggin' Politicians won't allow. These S.O.Bs are so hungry for the "Kursi" that they wud even pimp their Ma and have already sold their souls to the devil. They wud even make a "Gathbandhan Sarkar" with these Terrorists if the chance comes. I don't get it that why don't they get the fact that in a way these Terrorists are reducing their Vote Bank. When will they act?:mad:
I as on my part have decided to go the hacking way even if it means learning it by myself for a year or 2 but I won't let this go unanswered. If we Geeks are good at something then we should use it for our nation for once. If such attack would have happened in China, we would have definitely seen such reprisal by both Army and the Chinese hacker community. :D

mrintech

Technomancer
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Raj Thakrey has asked Marathis to join the NSG and the Indian Army as soon as possbile. All marathis who join the Army are to provided with a lifetime supply of Raj Vada Pau with extra potatoes and complimentory sauce.Raj Thakrey reportedly had a heart attack when he saw the sheer audacity of Punjabis and Biharis in a joint effort to save Mumbai.
*ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-dog-pictures-cone-lol.jpg

krinish

Journeyman
BREAKING NEWS!!!

He is such a shame for our country. An mumbaikar, a Bangalorean and Delhite(true indians) have all laid down their lives for our country and many more have died.
Raj is a no different from these hate embracing terrorist.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I'm just waiting for these politicians to come out of their cozy little bungalows, now that everything is over. This time even the media has fearlessly displayed their anger and disgust for our 'leaders' on live TV.

mrintech

Technomancer
Go for PM Election.... ;) No other option.... the present sarkaar is corrupt.... Apne Atal Bihari Ji ke samay mein aisa ta tha kya regularly????

mrintech

Technomancer
So lets remain seated like a Noob at Home and share our views right here in this thread, which is read by around 20-30 peoples regularly.

And also wait for another terrorist attack in near future and there will be again a new thread here. And again we will start discussing and cursing various people.

The thing that India lacks is Consensus between people. Rest if consensus is developed here in India on a Genuine basis, we will rock the world. Bet You All...!!!

krinish

Journeyman
So lets remain seated like a Noob at Home and share our views right here in this thread, which is read by around 20-30 peoples regularly.

And also wait for another terrorist attack in near future and there will be again a new thread here. And again we will start discussing and cursing various people.

The thing that India lacks is Consensus between people. Rest if consensus is developed here in India on a Genuine basis, we will rock the world. Bet You All...!!!

So what is your point? What do you want us to do? Start a website www.wewillnotvote.com or boycottelections.com??? or something like that?
Im ready to pitch in mate, even if it is question of life and death.

krinish

Journeyman

The website was playing up a bit, edited.....

mrintech

Technomancer
Here I go.... Giving a Silly Example
Quoting from this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103093

Two New members free up their mind saying as follows:

can`t we use our satellites to track down terrorist groups ?

> If govt. does collect tax, its govt.'s duty to protect us.

> Its not ONLY govt.'s duty to protect us. we all have a great responsibility.

> Common man is ready for this responsibility but someone (NGO/Govt./Party) should take the lead and organize it all.

> We lack trained police, security guards.

> We lack political will to fight terrorism.

> There is a need to learn a lot from countries like Israel, US, UK on how to tackle terrorism.

> Imagine technology playing role in this encounter- you release a gas that makes all people unconscious- all commandos wear masks and go inside. capture terrorists and release hostages who are all unconscious.
This is also technology.

> Computer technology in intercepting their conversations, emails etc

> There is a thing called RAW, but i think its really in raw stages!

They contributed whatever was running in their mind. Immediately we got a reply as follows:

@iSLaND: Been watching a lot of movies lately?

I am not saying that amitava82 is crushing the idea, maybe that time he was joking. But the thing is that some person takes this seriously and psychologically starts feeling that MayBe I am wrong and stops contributing to threads.

No Matter How old a person is(age)... No Matter what is the Gender.... No matter whether he is a Newbie/old member here in forum,

we need ideas, we need valuable opinions. If these ideas are tinsy-winsy we must work/discuss to make them Big. If Ideas are too big, we must bring it down to executable level by discussion.

Only after this consensus is created. Crushing Idea because they are silly/useless/too big will results in nothing

I agree with krinish I lack ideas, but there are whole lot of persons going through this thread, they might be having some ideas. Lets share them with us all and we will discuss it's consequences/possibilities/brickbats in a friendly manner and I bet you at last some consensus can be made/ some conclusion can be derived.

Atleast we all make consensus right here (no matter whether we are 20 or 30)... than we will go to higher level

I wrote what I think ;)

D

Deleted member 26636

Ours is a country where people always take things for granted,look upon movie & tv celebrities as gods & goddesses & do not care about anyone.most of the people keep themselves updated on bollywood gossip but do not know about the launch of chandrayaan.most youngsters do not know the name of the prez,they do not know who dr. A.P.J Abdul kalam is or what his contributions are.people of historical importance who shaped the nation are forgotten but movie heroes are their idols.the media is equally to blame.agree or not we lack genuine patriotism,our society is hollow & crippled.people pass out of IIT's & run off to the US. Rich men & women live cozily in their warm homes,eat at dominoes while farmers commit suicidd.we buy branded clothes & talk of progress when young children lie naked on the streets.what we need right now is an awareness campaign.we as a people must get involved.we need a leader who is dynamic & respects the country.someone who can change the way this country's population thinks & acts.i think its time the youth of the country took matters into their own hands.

lalitnagda

Broken In
Hi pals

Today morning I was watching the tv where they showed the people who died fighting to secure our lives. My blood boiled on listening to Lata’s song “aaye mere watan ke logo-n, Zaara aank me bhar lo paani, zo shaeed huye hai unki zara yaad karo qurbani”

I was wondering what is the value of their lives, as without caring for their families and dependants they died fighting to secure us. Government has allotted some money to their families which will take months to reach them and not until providing a bunch of documents and giving ample bribes.

Weeks will pass by everything will become normal and for the next couple of weeks we will hear politicians and political parties making big claims but no action will be taken. And we will peacefully await the next attack.

After attack on kargil we did nothing
Thousands of our army men die in Kashmir like insects protecting us nobody is bothered
Bomb blasts in various cities no action being taken
Attack on ashram in Gujarat no action being taken
A handful of people held the main city to ransom no action will be taken
A bunch of politicians for their benefit held the city to ransom killed many people and did destruction worth crores no action being taken.

One day india will gradually give in to terrorism and collapse. I still wonder till now why the common peasants like you and me are being killed why no harm is done to any politician.

What ever may happen we will not retaliate since we are extra peace loving people

Till how much time we will bear all this. I request all the people wake up now. Now is the time to leave our gandhigiri and show some action. Otherwise some day our children too will be killed like insects. And the entire world will be entertained in 24 hr news by their death.

Can any one comment if had this been done in USA, Israel, Russia, France or china what would have happened aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom