TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

afonofa

Journeyman
esumitkumar said:
im not flaming or blaming anybody here
You did exactly that when you dragged krazzy into this. This discussion is not about krazzy or his views. He has his views and you have yours. If you say something about Raj Thackeray in the context of recent events, atleast we can connect the dots on that. But there is absolutely no need to drag krazzy into this current discussion, it is utter nonsense to do so.
esumitkumar said:
U r seriously sick n will never change
If subscribing to Raj Thackeray's propaganda makes krazzy sick then I feel really sorry for the grave nature of your illness as you are such an ardent fan of Modi.
esumitkumar said:
Modi says Pak violated UN code, gives Rs1cr to victims
vish786 said:
check on Narendra Modi, he's already hit the road helping the victims(he immediately called Maharastra CM to be there for help) not all politicians are same.
India has a PM and Maharashtra has a CM. Modi's job is to worry about the state which he is the CM of. He is no one to speak on violation of a "UN code" when he allowed the violation of humanity in his state, under his govt. vish786, I'll agree with you when(referring to Modi) you say "not all politicians are the same", completely true, he is even worse. I don't need to say this but still, people don't be fooled by this facade of "concern" by Modi, it is only to further their own agenda.
have patience, real people r fighting real war, they won't get "medipac" in some random rooms aftr entering d premise.
:)

Ironically heard Lashkar-e-Toiba condems the attack.

What difference that makes..?? It is time to got to the roots finish
all these groups for ever. Hope Mumbai will be back to routine and pray Indians
never get shattered.
Let LeT come here and condemn the attack, so we can show them how much their condemnation really means to us. Throughout India's history we've weathered worse who have tried to destroy us and today we exist, they don't. No way is India or Indians ever getting shattered.

In my opinion instead of F.B.I we should've called for S.A.S Those guys are best in hostage rescue ops and Iranian Embassy incident is one of the good examples of that.If Mumbai bounces back to normality in just a day or two, I'll salute the spirit of Mumbai and Mumbaikars.
I'm glad we didn't need that. In India where we place so much importance on atithi devo bhava(guest is god), it would have been shameful if we needed foreign forces to eliminate these terrorists on our soil and free the hostages, a lot of whom are guests to our country. You know its true that Mumbai never stops(maybe just when it rains!), but because the weekend is almost here maybe more people will opt to go home early but had it been the beginning of the week, you would have seen the city roaring back to normal life.

vish786 said:
Whatever might be the outcome but terrorist motive is achieved, to terrorise foreigners to give a second thought for considering India for tourism(effecting various Indian bussiness chain). Oberoi (top in world best hotel list) and Taj Hotels have the best hotel security in India & still there's an attack ?... NOW! will any one consider coming to India... No!
Let the foreigners decide whether they want to come to India or not and let time decide whether these terrorist's motives were achieved or not. Those are world class hotels. Its not as if they are unbreachable Indian fortresses. So stop undermining Indian establishments and making it sound like those terrorists have achieved some kind of victory. All they achieved is a one-way ticket to jahannum(hell).

i think all f***** pakistanis should be banned from this forum
they are born terrorists they are a big black spot on humanity
government should learn something from united states and start a war on terrorist
even if it requires operations in pakistani territory
The internet is without borders. Let it remain so. You make it sound as if all pakistani's are terrorists. Do you really think that a common pakistani walking on the street is thinking on how to implement a terrorist attack on India or how to put food on the table for his family? Its true that Pakistani govt. establishments have been waging this proxy war against India and any action taken by India against them will affect the common pakistani on some level but calling for a ban on pakistanis from this forum is ridiculous and couter productive.

we have to get tough with these pakistanis

i have not said anything about any religion but only the state that is pakistan
No. You have not been speaking against the state of Pakistan but against the people of pakistan.

This Pakistani angle, reminds me of a line from an old hindi movie 'Jhuk gaya aasman' where the hero dies before his time, due to a mistake in heaven and since the hero's body had already been cremated, his soul is transfered into the body of the man, who looks exactly like him and who was actually supposed to die. But this new body is of an evil man and the people around him hate him and everything starts getting difficult for him. So the hero asks the angel who transferred his soul about why he is being made to pay for another man's sins, and the angel answers that "tumhe is shareer ke karmo ke phal toh bhugatne hi honge...and some more hindi which I don't remember" (even though your soul is of a good guy, you will have to bear the consequences of the actions of this body but once that is out of the way, rest assured that the fruits of the goodness of your soul will also be reaped by you).

If the recent statements by Pakistani president and the news from Pak PMO about ISI chief being sent to India is any indication of a possible change in Pakistan's attitude towards India, then it is a very welcome change. But Pakistan and unfortunately the people of Pakistan, will have to reap the consequences of their past and present actions before they can have any kind of redemption as far as India and ordinary Indians are concerned. Personally I find it extremely hard to believe that they will consider any evidence provided by India on this hostage crisis, when they even denied Pakistani involvment in the attack on our embassy in Kabul and this when the evidence was provided by the U.S.

:( A sad update is that 5 hostages in Nariman house, probably including the Jewish rabbi and his wife, have been killed. They are survived by their young son(really young kid, maybe 2 years old), who had been released earlier alongwith his ayah(nanny).

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@infii
no offense taken at all man, feel free to speak your mind...

yes, you are perfectly right, the pak government and the ISI have been indulging in terrorist activities, and causing India a lot of grief, but removing Pak from the face of the earth is not the solution. What seems to be unfair practice in one country, is righteous in another. In our own country, the demands of those with the Hindutva agenda will give you some idea. I am NOT comparing, just illustrating an underlying motive so that all of us can understand:
Understand that these people are being forced to live in a world they don't want to live in, forced to adopt an alien lifestyle. Their very way of life is changing, and this change is inevitable. The west is ideologically raping the east, and most of us are taking it. They are not. It is sad that certain people, like these terrorists, have to respond in such a brutal manner, but this is a matter of survival.

The attacks, are on Indian soil, but the targets are the west and the particular sect of Jews. We are caught in some kind of cross-cultural crossfire, simply because they knew that we would not be able to handle it, and that their attacks will be more sucessful here than anywhere else.

While the security may have been lapse, and a thousand other shortcomings on the side of the police, but this is the time for lending all our help to the authorities, we can dissect the matter later.

D

Deleted member 26636

OH REALLY ?? will he send our air force to bomb pak like US bombed Afghanistan :D :D :D

can u plz quote the source ....

and sumizglov n mrintech ..dont fight...not every muslim or pakistani is a terrorist..When I was in US, I had met a very frndly colleague who happened to be Pakistani..He was very humble and very good nature wise...

The thing is that rulers in Pak and ISI always divert Pak public's mind to senseless issue of Kashmir and Mullas are adding kerosene to this fire :x

Havent u seen in news mind behind Mumbai n Surat Blasts ..a software architect who works in Yahoo having 19 lakh PA as package ....when he was interrogated and asked "do u regret what have u done ? what will happen to ur wife n child" he admited without any shame "khuda unka khyal rakhega " WTF ..u see how politically brainwashed he is

What is needed by Indian govt now instead of blaming here n there is :

1.STOP ALL THIS MADRASSAS and arrest all mental brainwashing MAULVIS
2. Stop all Bangladeshi Illegal Immigration.
3. Re enact POTA
4. Secure our borders by making more recruitment in Army,naval forces and air force
5. Provide our soldiers world class facilities
6. Install working CCTVs in all prime locations and keep strong vigilance (UK police just identified the suicide bombers of Jul7 2005 by analysing 80000 tapes)
7. Remove reservation .Unite ppl and not divide them . Put Raj in Jail / Hang him and hang any leader who does any caste/religion based politics
8. Make more coordination b/w state and central govt

But as we all know the above said steps are a far far distant dream that will never happen kyunki "SAB CHALTA HAI" (read vote bank polictics by our illiterate NETAS)

kuch nahin hoga apne INDIA ka ! :(:(:(

+1. Except i do not support capital punishment.

You did exactly that when you dragged krazzy into this. This discussion is not about krazzy or his views. He has his views and you have yours. If you say something about Raj Thackeray in the context of recent events, atleast we can connect the dots on that. But there is absolutely no need to drag krazzy into this current discussion, it is utter nonsense to do so.
If subscribing to Raj Thackeray's propaganda makes krazzy sick then I feel really sorry for the grave nature of your illness as you are such an ardent fan of Modi.

India has a PM and Maharashtra has a CM. Modi's job is to worry about the state which he is the CM of. He is no one to speak on violation of a "UN code" when he allowed the violation of humanity in his state, under his govt. vish786, I'll agree with you when(referring to Modi) you say "not all politicians are the same", completely true, he is even worse. I don't need to say this but still, people don't be fooled by this facade of "concern" by Modi, it is only to further their own agenda.

:)

Let LeT come here and condemn the attack, so we can show them how much their condemnation really means to us. Throughout India's history we've weathered worse who have tried to destroy us and today we exist, they don't. No way is India or Indians ever getting shattered.

I'm glad we didn't need that. In India where we place so much importance on atithi devo bhava(guest is god), it would have been shameful if we needed foreign forces to eliminate these terrorists on our soil and free the hostages, a lot of whom are guests to our country. You know its true that Mumbai never stops(maybe just when it rains!), but because the weekend is almost here maybe more people will opt to go home early but had it been the beginning of the week, you would have seen the city roaring back to normal life.

Let the foreigners decide whether they want to come to India or not and let time decide whether these terrorist's motives were achieved or not. Those are world class hotels. Its not as if they are unbreachable Indian fortresses. So stop undermining Indian establishments and making it sound like those terrorists have achieved some kind of victory. All they achieved is a one-way ticket to jahannum(hell).

The internet is without borders. Let it remain so. You make it sound as if all pakistani's are terrorists. Do you really think that a common pakistani walking on the street is thinking on how to implement a terrorist attack on India or how to put food on the table for his family? Its true that Pakistani govt. establishments have been waging this proxy war against India and any action taken by India against them will affect the common pakistani on some level but calling for a ban on pakistanis from this forum is ridiculous and couter productive.

No. You have not been speaking against the state of Pakistan but against the people of pakistan.

This Pakistani angle, reminds me of a line from an old hindi movie 'Jhuk gaya aasman' where the hero dies before his time, due to a mistake in heaven and since the hero's body had already been cremated, his soul is transfered into the body of the man, who looks exactly like him and who was actually supposed to die. But this new body is of an evil man and the people around him hate him and everything starts getting difficult for him. So the hero asks the angel who transferred his soul about why he is being made to pay for another man's sins, and the angel answers that "tumhe is shareer ke karmo ke phal toh bhugatne hi honge...and some more hindi which I don't remember" (even though your soul is of a good guy, you will have to bear the consequences of the actions of this body but once that is out of the way, rest assured that the fruits of the goodness of your soul will also be reaped by you).

If the recent statements by Pakistani president and the news from Pak PMO about ISI chief being sent to India is any indication of a possible change in Pakistan's attitude towards India, then it is a very welcome change. But Pakistan and unfortunately the people of Pakistan, will have to reap the consequences of their past and present actions before they can have any kind of redemption as far as India and ordinary Indians are concerned. Personally I find it extremely hard to believe that they will consider any evidence provided by India on this hostage crisis, when they even denied Pakistani involvment in the attack on our embassy in Kabul and this when the evidence was provided by the U.S..

well said...

Last edited by a moderator:

Infernal12

Sony Ericsson Lover
No more progress.......now they are saying more terrorists in Taj.
This is ridiculous, 460 commandos can't get to 25 guys, some of whom might even be injured !!!! What the HELL is going on???

int86

You'r Born Free
I would like to add a point here:
Neither the PM of India summoned the ISI cheif nor the PM of Pakistan is sending him on Manmohan's call.
ISI chief is coming to India because two years ago a MoU between PM of India and then President of Pakistant was signed in which it was agreed that in a situtation like a terrorist attack both country should help each other.
SO ISI man is coming here for helping in investigation, it just helping and nothing else.

I want to add a personal opinion here that neither Pakishtan nor India is in a situation to declare a war. One is poor and other will become poor after the war.

anispace

dattebayo
did anybody catch the interview of Pakistan foreign min. Mahmood Qureshi taken by Prannoy Roy on NDTV. Prannoy was almost fuming with anger.

I thought he was gonna almost scream at Qureshi or something for Pakistan`s attitude towards Lashkar and other gangs. But he still kept his calm.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
did anybody catch the interview of Pakistan foreign min. Mahmood Qureshi taken by Prannoy Roy on NDTV. Prannoy was almost fuming with anger.

I thought he was gonna almost scream at Qureshi or something for Pakistan`s attitude towards Lashkar and other gangs. But he still kept his calm.
Any online video link?

anispace

dattebayo
This is ridiculous, 460 commandos can't get to 25 guys, some of whom might even be injured !!!! What the HELL is going on???

do u know how big the Taj hotel is? See it on TV dude. Its not so easy for them to search each and every room so fast. The terrorists have a 1000 places to hide. The commandos are doing their best. Just be calm and support them man.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
it isn't easiy to kill them with hostages, any wrong move can cost civilians lives. I fear not many will survive :/

Infernal12

Sony Ericsson Lover
I want to add a personal opinion here that neither Pakishtan nor India is in a situation to declare a war. One is poor and other will become poor after the war.

i know this is your personal opinion, but it's equally true that pakistan has always "officially" said that it does not support terror, but it does.

yes, this attitude will be their undoing, i hope.

it isn't easiy to kill them with hostages, any wrong move can cost civilians lives. I fear not many will survive :/
hostages are now recued, and in any case, this is unprecedented, its taking far too long. Not trying to contradict your opinion, just pointing out that this has been mismanaged.

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
And they were not the typical civilians. Few were emminent people of their field. So it would cost more than lives.

It like we have not lost just 3 top cop lives, but a lot through it such as intelligent brains, leaders, etc.

mrintech

Technomancer
LIVE NEWS Here

*edition.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream2

;)

Causalities:

*edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/28/india.attacks/index.html

Pakistan denies role in 'heinous crime' in Mumbai: *edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/28/india.attacks.responsibility/index.html

Latest NEWS Updates via Blog:*cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/

These sources are giving some information that are not shown on TV along with Names etc.

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
India has a PM and Maharashtra has a CM. Modi's job is to worry about the state which he is the CM of.
So the other state CM has to wait & watch till the neighbouring state is destroy. :lol: Wow @ your narrowmindedness.

Then dont expect any help from ur neighbours when a terrorist has a gun pointed at ur head, anyway its none of their bussiness.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
To hell with your internal squabbling. Keep fighting amongst yourselves and watch this nation burn. We're so eager to blame the govt. for everything and look what we're doing over here.

Anyways, there's gonna be a press-conference by the NSG very shortly at The Taj.

Pat

Beyond Smart

Well, the official announcement said that there are no more hostages in Taj.

Paki Foreign Minister in Delhi wetting his pants over IBN's interview.

Rajdeep was brilliant in the interview and so was Arnab Goswami (from Times Now) when they were talking to the ex-Pakistani Foreign Minister. Hats off to both of them.

Last edited:

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Israel is slamming India for the death of the Jewish Family according to the
latest updates in Headlines Today for NSG's mismanaged operation and for turning
down their offer to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom