TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
one terrorist is killed in nariman house. 6 more are still there. England calls off its cricket tour. Two top US intelligence officials among those shot dead at Taj.

adi007

Youngling
this is insane
They have captured 2 govt vehicles
They are shooting as they are going
The police have released the vehicle no.s and asked public to report them if they are found wandering nearby
I mean what the hell
Can't army use Helicopters...?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@richard2007, don't use abusive language, everyone else is mourning and angry as like u, but none is using abusive language.
Behave or u'll be reported.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
this is really turning into india`s worst terrorist attacks,..

we have been having these kinda bomb blast , terrorist attacks for the past 5-7 months ...

and WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DAMN F%CKING GOV DOING ????

THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF CONTROLLING THESE EVENTS...

when bombs were blasted in london , security was tightned throughout the country and till now the security is pumped up few levels...

wht is indian gov doing ??

these events are like normal sunday holiday stuff !!!!! WTH ,,... its the life of the people u god damn idiots... !!!!

any groups claimed responsibilty ???

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Is there any intelligence agency in this country?its is unbelievable how can they plan such attacks even after many bomb blasts in 2008.DO WE REALLY SUCKS??

That exactly is the problem. Our politicians are criminals and they go about with z plus security and we are to face all these. The govt should come out with a valid explanation as to how a few men with Ak-47 and grenades can storm public places so easily.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
/Offtopic,
Where is Raj? Where is his Mumbai saviour unit? Wat d hell r they doin now? Are not these terrorists so called "OUTSIDER"??

this is really turning into india`s worst terrorist attacks,..

we have been having these kinda bomb blast , terrorist attacks for the past 5-7 months ...

and WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DAMN F%CKING GOV DOING ????

THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF CONTROLLING THESE EVENTS...

when bombs were blasted in london , security was tightned throughout the country and till now the security is pumped up few levels...

wht is indian gov doing ??

these events are like normal sunday holiday stuff !!!!! WTH ,,... its the life of the people u god damn idiots... !!!!

any groups claimed responsibilty ???

Everybody is geared up to claim Shivraj Patil's Arse . He is a disgrace in the name of security.
This was totally unexpected. I just reached home at 9.15 pm last night and heard of a gang war going on in Leopold Cafe. The entire situation became clear only after the death of 3 of the best policemen Mumbai has ever had at around 1.00 am (till then even the police thought it was a gang war) When Hemant Karkare was declared dead, it was evident that this was a Fidayeen (militant) attack on Mumbai, after which the Army was called in.

The situation at 1.00 pm is that Cama hospital has been flushed out, Metro Cinema has been flushed out, but Taj, Oberoi hotels and now Nariman House have been captured by the militants. About 70 people have been trapped in those places (not sure whether they are hostages)

Also, 5 militants have been killed at various places (including 2 at Girgaum Chowpatty) and one has been captured alive.

Also some little known outfit called "Deccan Mujahideen" has claimed responsiblity.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
This is pathetic. a nationwide campaign should be done against these muslims. India should Nuke pakistan as soon as possible. Just blast tha tbloody thing out of this planet. And to top it all, I am sure its AMerica which is providing the Fcukistanis with ammunition. They cant stand see their positionbeing uprooted by us.

India should ally with China and bring down America and Pakistan. Bloody fcukers.
@krazzy- What is the condition in Mumbai now?? Have the hostages been released??

According to highly reliable intelligence sources, two boatfuls of weapons and some 18-20 terrorists most likely came from Karachi in Pakistan.

Intelligence agencies are zeroing in on the Lashkar-e-Tayiba as the agency behind the terror attacks.

The initial interrogation of terrorists captured in Mumbai has yielded some basic information. According to sources, for some time the directions kept coming "live" to the terrorists in Mumbai via satellite phones.

The intelligence sources said information is coming out quite rapidly because some six terrorists, who are in the custody of the Mumbai police, are under interrogation right now. He said the entire operation was led by Pakistani operators of the LeT but he doesn't rule out the involvement of some local youngsters in it.

"They are successful and we have failed," said the police officer with the agency. He said these attacks show that "the terrorists want to show that India is an unsafe place to do business in. The way they have focused on foreigners, they want to make Mumbai unattractive for foreign nationals."

Bloody fcuking retards. This is no alQuade guys. This is on direct order from the Fcuki Governement.

Last edited:

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
I offer my condolences to all the people attacked, dead and those who had to go through this trauma. It seems like India has become one of the terrorist hubs.. I really feel sad when I think all this is happening in my country. There was a time when I never had any fear about going anywhere but now it has changed. Even though I live in Australia, whenever I read about these kinds of incidents, I really feel angry and frustrated but I cant do anything except cursing the government, politicians etc..I hope we come out of this situation bravely and deal with terrorism more seriously. Even the general public needs to act responsibly & the strictest order of punishment given to the people found guilty:mad:

amol48

Searching...
All Hostages from Taj are freed now.. Thank god!!

About 40 still said to be hostage at Hotel Trident! When will this end man! :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45244000/jpg/_45244916_mumbai_shooting_466_2.jpg

*news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7751707.stm

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
i cant understand what is the problem of these so called "jihadis".......
moreover the bad news is that the indians are also trapping in these types of activities...........

the government must take some strict actions against these kinds of activities.........r they only for asking votes like beggars.........!!:mad::mad:

Prevention is better than cure..........
the indian gov must understand this.....!!
y there is no terrorist attack on usa again after 9/11...........????
can any of these politicians tell us..........??

the intelligence.....the state police.....forces must work together to bring the morals of these people down......
moreover.....the technology that the indian agencies are using must be upgraded time to time...........
the terrorist have more advanced weapons and gadgets............which the indian soldiers and bureaucrats havent listned of that...........!!

This is just disgusting.........!!:mad::(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45245000/jpg/_45245079_gunman_afp466.jpg
*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45244000/jpg/_45244695_-142.jpg
*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45244000/jpg/_45244535_b5a2f80c-2bf5-4672-8a6a-ec8dfcccbff3.jpg

*news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/7751360.stm

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
now where are the useless politicians .. who show thier as$es only during voting time ... pathetic...

useless gov and worthless politics...

let the innoncent people live .. if u want to fight ,, go fight in sahara.. why kill the innocents... AS$$ H0L3s....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom