TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Flickr picture set of the Mumbai Terror Attacks:
*flickr.com/photos/vinu/sets/72157610144709049/
(Note: Some pics could be disturbing)

Hats-off to Vinu who took the pics. He was out there risking his life when we were at home stuck to our TV. Also thanks to Shamir Ranjan who gave Vinu 3 months Pro Flickr account to upload these pics.

This was definitely the worst terror attack in the entire country in recent times. Terrorists straight away enter 5-Star hotels like Oberoi and Taj with AK-47 and fire away at innocent people. The target was actually all the foreigners staying at these hotels but they weren't sparing the Indians as well. Then the serial blasts at several places. Some terrorists escaped in vehicles at fire out through the windows of the moving vehicles at people (some even used a Police van to escape). Terrorists hiding in these hotels throwing grenades to keep the police away. Age old hotels like Taj and Oberoi which are the crown jewels of Mumbai go up in smoke. More than 80 people die. Around 250 injured. Three top ranking Cops are dead. And it's still not over.

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Was awake all night and saw this on TV. We twitted all night about It.

For fresh twitter updates Visit : *search.twitter.com/search?q=#mumbai (Keep Refreshing for new updates).

Blast Pics clicked by a twitter-user Vinu >> *www3.flickr.com/photos/vinu/

Indian Mujahidin allready warned about attacks : *tinyurl.com/634dan (Deccan Herald, 15 September)

Obama's Statement on Attacks : *tinyurl.com/5ex93s

Watch CNN-IBN Live Stream Online : *ibnlive.in.com/videos/video_streaming.php

Check These Twitter Streams for detailed infos :
*twitter.com/dina
*twitter.com/mumbaiattack
*twitter.com/DeepXP
*twitter.com/quiz_master

___

Please All Digitians Be Safe! :)

hahahari

In the zone
These SOB's deseved to be executed though inhumane methods. I mean the terrosists.

*digi2.notlong.com
*digi1.notlong.com
*gdxd.notlong.com
*gdxdrt.notlong.com

swatkat

Technomancer
These SOB's deseved to be executed though inhumane methods. I mean the terrosists.

*digi2.notlong.com
*digi1.notlong.com
*gdxd.notlong.com
*gdxdrt.notlong.com

That applies to our Govt. (PM, CM etc) as well.

Head of anti-terrorist unit got killed in that drama! What the hell is this!? Are they so incompetent? Can't they takeout few bunch of shitheads without getting themselves killed???

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
That applies to our Govt. (PM, CM etc) as well.

Head of anti-terrorist unit got killed in that drama! What the hell is this!? Are they so incompetent? Can't they takeout few bunch of shitheads without getting themselves killed???
Dude, it's not Counter Strike. It's east to sit at home and blame everyone. If you think it is so easy then go out there and help them.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Commandos have entered both hotels. 100 dead and 287 injured. including 6 foreigners
IB has picked up LeT terrorist. Encounter still on.

These F#$#%ing terrorists are bolder by the day. . When will these idiotic politicians start acting against these terrorists without seeing any religion.

swatkat

Technomancer
Dude, it's not Counter Strike. It's east to sit at home and blame everyone. If you think it is so easy then go out there and help them.
Dude, I am not saying it is easy. All top cops got killed!? These ATS guys should be competent enough to handle these kind of situations. By the way, I don't play stupid computer games.

chicha

High without substance...
this is insane.
ATS chief was killed. :( very sad.

exactly said we need very strict laws for ppl coming in from some countries and need to checked very closely. We need to train our police and all special force better for these situations, i pray that our political leaders stop screwing this country and work towards building this nation.

din

Tribal Boy
My deepest condolences.

Salute to the Big Heroes. The Brave police officers.

:mad: Terrorism sucks. Sick retarded people does it again :mad:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@krazzy, dude, read that ur sister was stuck in Oberoi, is she home yet?
Yeah thankfully she is. A bit shaken up though, seeing her colleagues and the hotel guests at Oberoi getting shot in front of her eyes.

swatkat said:
Dude, I am not saying it is easy. All top cops got killed!? These ATS guys should be competent enough to handle these kind of situations. By the way, I don't play stupid computer games.
These were the best people that we had, who had handled countless such situations before. But this time it must have been more difficult. The terrorists were armed with AK-47s and hand grenades. And there were dozens of them. You can't really blame them for getting killed.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Yeah thankfully she is. A bit shaken up though, seeing her her colleagues and the hotel guests at Oberoi getting shot in front of her eyes.
gr8!!!
Don't trouble her asking how was all that, dat might be horrible experience for her. I guess u'll understand better.

Read in twitter dat 144 is applied in south mumbai. Is it true?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
gr8!!!
Don't trouble her asking how was all that, dat might be horrible experience for her. I guess u'll understand better.

Read in twitter dat 144 is applied in south mumbai. Is it true?
No idea what 144 is but there is a curfew and the situation is being dealt with 'war-time emergency'. Plus there are now news coming of another bomb blast in the Borivili area of Mumbai (North Mumbai).

This just in. One terrorist caught alive. They are linked to Lashkar-e-Toiba. The terrorists are not demanding ransom for the hostages. There have been no negotiations with the terrorists- Intelligence Sources.

Last edited:

aditya1987

Extheist
What The Fcuk is going on?

Normally I don't use these words, but this is INSANE.

ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO KILL ALL M*THER FCUKING PAKISTANI B@ST@RDS, THEN ONLY WE CAN GET RID OF TERRORISM:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom