TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
and people should also stop spreading rumors. just now received a call from my uncle who is in rajasthan right now. he said he heard that there were 2 blasts in pune.

i mean why spread panic when already so much is already happening. this is getting disgusting.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
same BS terrorism again..
now my question is where is that MF Raj hiding his a**... ??? Why isnt his MNS saving marathis ?????? now that BS marathi manoos is hiding underground.... :mad::mad:

Three Cheers to S Patil, MM Singh and Sonia for ruining our country and removing POTA !!
Hail CONGRESS !!! (pun intended)
:mad::mad::mad:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The TV is switched off. I am just following the updates on Twitter. Apparently a lot of people are still hostages in the Trident Oberoi.

If you are watching TV, try and stick to either NDTV, CNN IBN or Times NOW. Rest all the news channels are crap.

swatkat

Technomancer
same BS terrorism again..
now my question is where is that MF Raj hiding his a**... ??? Why isnt his MNS saving marathis ?????? now that BS marathi manoos is hiding underground.... :mad::mad:

Three Cheers to S Patil, MM Singh and Sonia for ruining our country and removing POTA !!
Hail CONGRESS !!! (pun intended)
:mad::mad::mad:
Now, *these* are the right questions!

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
^^ initially there were reports (from DGP) there hostages v been freed frm Taj but even much later there were people running out and huge explosions heard from Taj.
drama in taj trident and nariman house still on.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
This time it seems to be authentic.The head of the Mumbai police is there and bodies are seen being brought out of the hotel. :|

afonofa

Journeyman
Is there any intelligence agency in this country?its is unbelievable how can they plan such attacks even after many bomb blasts in 2008.DO WE REALLY SUCKS??
No matter how many security doors you have, its easy for thieves to get into your house if your neighbour is helping them.
Dude, I am not saying it is easy. All top cops got killed!? These ATS guys should be competent enough to handle these kind of situations.
The police have intercepted mobile conversations of the terrorists and they were celebrating the death of ATS squad chief. If we start saying that our officers are not competent enough then it will only be more fodder for pro-pakistani forums. Did you see the kind of lousy gear that officer put on before going in? He was wearing a helmet worn by anti-riot police and only god knows what kind of bullets that vest was supposed to protect from. Its not that our officers are not competent enough, they just don't have the right equipment, just look at the equipment SWAT teams have in USA. It's not a kid with a country made revolver in there, these fidayeen militants are armed to the teeth with AK-47's, rocket launchers, hand grenades etc. That those cops still went in into such a situation without thinking about their own safety speaks volumes about the calibre of officers that we have lost today.
exactly said we need very strict laws for ppl coming in from some countries and need to checked very closely.
Strict laws are not going to help. We need to end all contact with Pakistan. No more cricket matches or POK-J&K trade or bus services or anything else while they keep stabbing us again and again. Just seal off the border with pakistan completely. India's terrorism problems start and end with pakistan and till our mahaan netas don't accept that, we the common people will continue to bleed.
This just in. One terrorist caught alive. They are linked to Lashkar-e-Toiba. The terrorists are not demanding ransom for the hostages. There have been no negotiations with the terrorists- Intelligence Sources.
That is interesting isn't it. No ransom demands. They plant bombs, fire indiscriminately, blow up buildings, take hostages and they came with a huge load of arms and ammo prepared for a long haul which they know will end with their death. Clearly they are just here to say We are at WAR with you. After everything that we have lost today and before, there better not be any negotiations with these terrorists ever again.
/Offtopic,
Where is Raj? Where is his Mumbai saviour unit? Wat d hell r they doin now? Are not these terrorists so called "OUTSIDER"??
Exactly what I was thinking too. Those so called MNS activists should have been sent in first. Why should soldiers and officers from all over India put their lives at risk for his mumbai:rolleyes:

The Indian Navy was in hot pursuit of a merchant navy ship, MV Alpha, which had docked in Mumbai on wednesday and was heading towards Karachi today. Apparently they have caught the ship off the Gujarat coast and are questioning the crew.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The terror ship has been captured accroding to rediff.though no other news channels seem to report so.Must be a bluff.

The Indian Navy has intercepted and boarded the suspect MV Alpha, a Vietnamese registered ship, that is suspected to have dropped the terrorirts off the coast of Mumbai.

The crew of the ship are being questioned.

"The Coast Guard and Navy chased the MV Alpha. They are being assisted by Dornier aircraft and surface ships. The navy has enhanced patrol from the Mumbai coast upto Gujarat," said Captain Nambiar, the defence Public Relations Officer.

Navy Chief Admiral Sureesh Mehta is closely monitoring the situation.

The Navy's Leander class frigate 'Vindhyagiri' and naval helicopters from the INS Kunjali were involved in pursuit of the merchant vessel.

He also said 40 marine commandos were involved in the anti-terror operations in South Mumbai till morning and rescued 300 people. One Marine Commando (MARCO) has been injured and being treated for the injuries. In the operation the commandos recovered a bag with cash, ammunition and credit cards.

Now thats fast.

Bomb blast in taj Mahal Hotel again

Last edited:

afonofa

Journeyman
Headlines Today had reported on the Indian Navy intercepting MV Alpha.

There's also a Jewish family which has been held hostage.

The Prime Minister just addressed the nation. It would have been somewhat reassuring if it wasn't so obvious that he was reading off a teleprompter and that too in an emotionless zombie like voice. LK Advani is heading for Mumbai...perfect just what we need. :rolleyes:

comp@ddict, if you ever get the chance, give them a few from me too. :|

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
I think after all this tragedy, Raj will come out again and say we should not have called 200 NSG commandos from Delhi as they are outsiders to Mumbai !!! :D :D :D (pun)

and Mr Krazzzy The BIG BIG supporter of Raj, why are u not answering on behalf of him ?????

Its gud that NSG commandos, marine corps dont have mentality of Raj and Kraaazzy otherwise they wud have said "hum kyun aaye..... we are OUTSIDERS ..we are not marathi manooos "

When will our junta understand that UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL..we Indians ...!

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
and people should also stop spreading rumors. just now received a call from my uncle who is in rajasthan right now. he said he heard that there were 2 blasts in pune.

i mean why spread panic when already so much is already happening. this is getting disgusting.

You must "learn" to watch news!

unni

In the zone
This is a request to everyone who reads this mail. Let’s wear white tomorrow, i.e. on Friday to office to show our solidarity and support towards those who’ve been killed in this condemnable attack. Wear a white t-shirt or a white shirt or a white band on your shirt to show that we, as individuals and as a nation stand united against this extremely cowardly act of terrorism. Wear white for those who laid their lives to ensure we sleep with peace and our families are protected from even the shadow of terrorism. We can’t hold a gun at these rascals, but this is the least we can do. You may just ignore this for the fear of being un-cool or a waste of time, but think about the brave hearts who died and their families who have lost them forever. Shed the ignorance that engulfs us just ‘coz it didn’t affect us or our immediate families. Tomorrow, it might be one us falling victim to this. As a mark of brotherhood and nationalism, drape yourself in united white tomorrow. Forward this to everyone you know.
I received this as a forward some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom