Tekfusion Twinwoofers - A Complete Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrishi

^there is a burn-in player on the tekfusion webiste. Use it for best results. Follow the instructions there.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
epic facepalm :facepalm:
the deep canal ear buds got stuck in my left ear at 3AM .. it went even deeper when I tried to pull the ear buds on my own.. :|, today morning I got the ear buds out with help from my mom and a pair of tweezers :p ..

Thought for the day : Don't sleep with your IEM's in your ear . :facepalm:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Earphone plug can be used to pull the tips out. I had some triflanges stuck in ear canal.

Hrishi

epic facepalm :facepalm:
the deep canal ear buds got stuck in my left ear at 3AM .. it went even deeper when I tried to pull the ear buds on my own.. :|, today morning I got the ear buds out with help from my mom and a pair of tweezers :p ..

Thought for the day : Don't sleep with your IEM's in your ear . :facepalm:

OMG....haha ... so you were stuck with that ear bud for several hours ???

I don't prefer the TF TW's ear buds , I found them quite rough and uncomfortable. SO I use the pair of earbuds which came along with SOny HPM-85 's accesories.
Easy on ears and has decent improvement on sound quality and much comfortable.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
o_O .... :shock:

dafaq..

Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones (Black) Review by Nithin Eswarappa | Flipkart.com

small quote from the above review.
How amateurish of a registered pvt ltd company to ask a customer to send Rs.500 in cash through mail.

1 Month ago, Well it sounded too fishy. I personally visited the address mentioned in the website

#58, G. M. Arcade, 3rd Floor,Industrial Layout,
Jyothi Nivas College Rd, 5th Block Koramangala,
Bengaluru 560095, Karnataka - India

Well it didn't surprised me, the company was not there in the address they had mentioned, to send the product + Rs.500 to.

It didn't end there I called the number mentioned in the website +91 8042117327

On the other side: Hello
Me: Is this Tekfusion
On the other side: Ah! Ek minute poochta hoon
(After a while of mumbling)
On the other side: Hello
Me: Yes
On the other side: No sir, this is Mobile Max.

Unfortunately I was laughing, they didn't even know how to lie.

completely disappointed.. I was only happy for the matter of fact that it was a Indian product.. now I think I will look for other IEM. :-x

Last edited:

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
My teak fusion twinwoofer is not working .i can only hear sound from only one side of earphone what should I do. I purchased it from flip kart.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
It seems like they are just rebranding Chinese OEM.

yes.. I read that.. but unless a replica/original piece is found its difficult to tell if its a re-branded one..

I know a little about Chinese Electronic market (GPS Navigation segment ;))

ratul

█████████████████
My teak fusion twinwoofer is not working .i can only hear sound from only one side of earphone what should I do. I purchased it from flip kart.

you are one of those unlucky ones who bought these earphones, i am deeply regretted to tell you that there's nothing now you can do, either throw them in the bin and buy new iem's, or get ready to pay rs.500 for replacement, acc to this review:
Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones (Black) Review by Nithin Eswarappa | Flipkart.com

Hrishi

So this was a fake company ??? // I purchased it because of the fact that it was supposed to be an Indian firm. Sad

Btw , I logged in to my Facebook after a long time , and read this update from Tekfusion Official page at FB,

"
Think Digit recently reviewed the Twinwoofers® in their September 2012 issue, and left some important remarks that we thought we can highlight:

The performance of these
in-ears is in the same league
as those “value for money”
...discoveries like the earphones that
come along once in awhile and
give a complex to products
that are twice the asking price"

"True to their name, the Twinwoofers are bass-heavy and there is more emphasis on the upper mids"

"These in-ears offer a good value for money option"

- Think Digit - September 2012
See More..

Seriously ,?? is it VFM at a market price of 1600 INR ?? [The chrome one is priced at 1599 at FK].
When did THinkDigit Reviewed it ?? It says Sept 2012 . <Only thread is this one at TDF>.

Btw , I Don't find them bass heavy.[Atleast not a theater like experience].

ratul

█████████████████
BTW.. the "Gold" plating on the connector of my pair fading ..

well, that should'nt be a problem, as my PL21's gold plating too faded in 1-2months, but i plug-unplug it a hell lot of times...
I think no Gold Plating on earphone jack is durable for lifetime.. :p

OP
audiophilic

audiophilic

Journeyman
Guys,

I just laid my hands on the ultimate ultimate beast - this white chrome edition. I can say that they are truly awesome. Just started my burn-in. I think they are much more clearer than the black chrome, and offer a slightly wider sound stage than my old pair. But overall, they have the original twinwoofers' signature which is just awesome altogether.

I think i will post a couple of pics and do a review on white vs black as there seems to be a slight improvement in my listening. I can listen to even much more details than before. Anyway, i'll burn them in for another 50 hours and see how the sound turns out.

I'm waiting for more of their masterpieces! I think everything they are creating is just out of this world experience.

The funniest thing is... the low cost Tekfusion product is giving me a better sound quality than the most expensive sennheiser models i'm having. This is surreal man!

BTW I recently posted a review on head-fi on my new Winter Billets from a new company like Tekfusion be sure to check it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom