Tekfusion Twinwoofers - A Complete Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrishi

I just laid my hands on the ultimate ultimate beast - this white chrome edition...
I'm waiting for more of their masterpieces! I think everything they are creating is just out of this world experience.....
No Offense , but why do you consider this so damn awesome ??? These words sound like someone is trying to hype it , rather than providing actual truth.

OP
audiophilic

audiophilic

Journeyman
No Offense , but why do you consider this so damn awesome ??? These words sound like someone is trying to hype it , rather than providing actual truth.

I never talk bad things about any hard working companies or their products or point out what they are doing or what they should be doing, weather it is skullcandy, soundmagic, sennheiser or for that sake Tekfusion. Many Tekfusion haters in this thread, and many other places. I actually don't care about the haters, because they talk what they don't understand, or have no idea about. And its actually very sad to see how people talk such bad things. If i personally had any problem with my product, i would rather go to that company and complain, not act childish, because that won't help me, would it? Same thing i did to my sennheiser cx300II which died in 2 week's time from its purchase, i didn't go and rant to everyone that sennheiser is a fake company, i think that would be childish.

If i did not like this product, i would have kept quite, but i say from experience that Tekfusion has produced their legendary sound, and its something I'm proud of - coming from an Indian company, and if i can help others realize, they can save their money to buy a good product. nothing to hype about any company, and i'm always very excited about my new products and i think there is nothing wrong with that. If i was hyping this products or this company, then go and look for why everyone is praising about it - Exhibit magazine, Thinkdigit magazine (yes, it is in the september 2012 issue, you have to buy it to see the review), iGyaan, and many many bloggers on the internet who have used the Twinwoofers themselves, and posted their blogs, including a few youtube reviewers. If you still have no trust, then you have to wait until the whole internet will be flooded with bloggers explaining their experience with Twinwoofers. So i cannot just look at a discussion coming from someone who has no idea how to use a product and starts talking all kinds of nasty things about a company and thats a typical indian mentality. I think it is wrong in doing so.

I do my research before i go for a product, be it Tekfusion or any other company in that case.

I bought my first Tekfusion product, loved it, and now I bought a second one, which i love too, so to me, i will tell everyone whats good about it, and why you should go for it than some cheap skullcandy product that will end up in your trash bin within a week.

Still burning-in, so will be posting my views soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom