TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
But I havent seen a single spam on this forum. Either you guys are working real good or spammers are on a break at TDF. No offence :)

daily we get around 200 new registrations out of which 90% or more are spam accounts. even after manually approving the registration their first 3-5 posts are moderated just in case we approved a spammer.

daily we get around 200 new registrations out of which 90% or more are spam accounts. even after manually approving the registration their first 3-5 posts are moderated just in case we approved a spammer.
Okay, that's some real serious work. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
thank you for keeping the place clean.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

wow... keep up the good job you guys are doing :high5::doublethumb::doublethumb:

i never thought mods had so much to do.. :p

SIgnature editing is buggy..??

i was editing my siggy, and it was 5 lines.. still it showed warning of exceeding 5lines.. it went away after sometime.

New line is not working from UC Browser Java. I type, I create a new line. It appears perfectly in phone's editor, but after it's post, text entered in new lines gets merged with the previous line.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
New line is not working from UC Browser Java. I type, I create a new line. It appears perfectly in phone's editor, but after it's post, text entered in new lines gets merged with the previous line.
Try clicking the "submit" button than the OK button.
Else try the TDF v6.5 theme or just use Opera Mini on the desktop theme. Been using TDF on Opera Mini flawlessly for over 3 years now.

Vignesh B

Youngling
fConnect is giving an error saying - "An error occurred. Please try later."
Infact I don't know what's the use of it, but just wanted to try it out.
Untitled1.jpg

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
the graying out of a thread header after it has been read is not working..

remains beep blue and bolded even after it has been read. :|

not a bug

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed

Is that happening, when you click BACKSPACE after reading the post, and to the usercp panel?

aaruni

The Linux Guy

That happens when you use the back button to go back into the UserCP, as it loads data from cache when you hit back, instead of re-downloading the page. (out of experience)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I really don't know what to do with this problem. Except resintalling, I have done everything; and it happens only with thinkdigit.com/*

*i.imgur.com/8DneoBE.png

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@dashing.sujay Most probably a issue of Google Chrome. I have been using Firefox & Opera(sometimes) and haven't seen any errors.
I suggest you to switch to those browsers :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom