TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

Lost in speed
Spammers in TDF ?
Do you mean offtopic commenters or the spammers itself posting fake-hyperlinks?

When something is bolded while typing, and then bold is turned off and other words have been typed, pressing backspace with cursor anywhere deletes the last bold character instead of character at current cursor position.

what the.... what?

We've done it to stop spammers. We'll see whether it is going to be effective or not.
That's creating of frustration when browsing from mobile.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
That's creating of frustration when browsing from mobile.
Use Tapatalk or the mobile theme for the time being.

We do plan to switch back to the old Quick Reply system soon.

It will take more 2 seconds for spammers to click Reply to thread button :|
Spammer bots don't click. They use automated script to fill up and post forms. Small changes in the procedure are very effective. The automated script might fail because of this.

Even if for a human spammer, if it takes "2 more seconds" to click Reply button for making each post, it is _effective_. They'll get fed up.

oh btw, here's how the Technology News section looks to us. My request to everyone will be to get rid of this "what the...." kind of attitude. We don't need it here. :) Thanks.

*i.imgur.com/jUTDPpd.png

Spammers in TDF ?
Do you mean offtopic commenters or the spammers itself posting fake-hyperlinks?
Spam accounts posting fake-hyperlinks. See the screenshot above. What people don't realise is the effort which moderators put in to keep this place clean.

Did someone see this:

When something is bolded while typing, and then bold is turned off and other words have been typed, pressing backspace with cursor anywhere deletes the last bold character instead of character at current cursor position.

Flash

Lost in speed
Spam accounts posting fake-hyperlinks. See the screenshot above. What people don't realise is the effort which moderators put in to keep this place clean.

I never seen threads like that, maybe because of the mods deleting those in a timely manner.:)
Thanks to mods/supermods/admin, but we would love to hear back on "Quick Reply" soon.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Did someone see this:

Used to happen with me long time back, fixed automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom