TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
if I set TDF v6.5 as default theme then on the next login the browser won't redirect me to the forum index page - even if I click manually - everything works fine with Neo theme though - so after login each time I've to manually set TDF v6.5 as session theme instead of default theme from user options.
Set it as default via your User CP and save it. Don't select it from the chooser below.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I don't know whether this one was already reported...

Inserting table was easy in the previous version. It really doesn't seems to be in this new version.

The table posted (few months back) is invisible in this version. I think it's not supported...

clmlbx

Technomancer
one feature I really needs is when ever I add a link in post it should automatically turned to link..It shouldn't be pasted as just text..like it is at present

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
one feature I really needs is when ever I add a link in post it should automatically turned to link..It shouldn't be pasted as just text..like it is at present
Makes no difference actually. After you submit/edit your post, the "text" gets parsed into a link and everyone reading your post sees a link.

I don't know whether this one was already reported...

Inserting table was easy in the previous version. It really doesn't seems to be in this new version.

The table posted (few months back) is invisible in this version. I think it's not supported...
It can't be easier than this. :)

What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get Editor enabled.

Also note - The old [ Table ] tag will stop working now. Get used to the new way.

Screenshots:

Switching between WSIWYG Editor and Standard Editor. Note: Quick Reply and Quick Edit will continue to have Standard editor.

*i.imgur.com/CMq8g.png

The new way of creating a table.

*i.imgur.com/K7Zqo.png

*i.imgur.com/nX4ql.png

You can always switch back to the standard editor for viewing BB Code.

*i.imgur.com/gBFtd.png

clmlbx

Technomancer
Makes no difference actually. After you submit/edit your post, the "text" gets parsed into a link and everyone reading your post sees a link.

actually It does not happen.. well see checking again..

strange this time it did.. let me check with the link it did not

still good but seriously I checked that before I posted here..

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
actually It does not happen.. well see checking again..

strange this time it did.. let me check with the link it did not

still good but seriously I checked that before I posted here..

dunno.. but that link parsing has been happening ever since I joined the forum. :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I opened TDF today after few days, and when i saw the login page, i closed the tab and open a new tab, typed the forum URL again. *sigh*. I hated TE's theme now TDF also changed to that. What can i say?

Krow

Crowman
I opened TDF today after few days, and when i saw the login page, i closed the tab and open a new tab, typed the forum URL again. *sigh*. I hated TE's theme now TDF also changed to that. What can i say?
Don't say anything. Just read this thread before posting. ico has several posts saying just one thing: switch to TDF v6.5. Go here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions Scroll down and change Neo TDF to TDF 6.5. Save changes.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I think you need to learn how to use this forum software again. :) Been a few days, that's why.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Also note - The old [ Table ] tag will stop working now. Get used to the new way.

:( :cryeyesout:

Still I like the old one, and it was easier. Copy and paste was easier than type in the whole content in this version. Is there is any way to bring the old one? It would really save lots and lots of time...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
:( :cryeyesout:

Still I like the old one, and it was easier. Copy and paste was easier than type in the whole content in this version. Is there is any way to bring the old one? It would really save lots and lots of time...
Not possible now. It conflicts with the new one big time.

Tech&ME

Banned
If i click or follow the link from the e-mail that TDF sends for new post in a subscribed thread, then it does not open the last post / page of the last post.

It either opens the FIRST page or somewhere in the middle pages.

For example: I received a notification for the above post which @ico made, but on clicking the link, it re-directed me to @clmlbx post no. 248 instead of post no. 255.

Tech&ME

Banned
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/161164-tdf-upgraded-post-bugs-here-please-new-post.html [ goes to clmlbx post instead of krow post ]

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/161164-tdf-upgraded-post-bugs-here-please-new-post.html [ goes to clmlbx post instead of krow post ]
It will now go to my post (this - the current one) for me. It is the "new post" link for this particular thread.

No bug. Just the way it has been.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Its working for me. And it works differently for every user, i.e. it opens the "latest post" where you "left", not the thread's latest post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom