TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Phew.. Fonts are fine and I can read without glasses :).. font is quite good.. whats the font name?

far

Keep Going!
with the increase in size the font seems very ugly and its not legible too. how about a change of font?

yup..do something about this..whatever makes it easier to read for the eyes ....DoNot retain this size and / or font

clmlbx

Technomancer
font size is fine who think's it is ugly might be because of letter spacing.. need to increase it little bit I guess.

@ ico good reason not to increase signature fonts but what about quote and text near avatar(user name and all)

Krow

Crowman
@ ico good reason not to increase signature fonts but what about quote and text near avatar(user name and all)
Text near avatar is fine, nobody reads it after a while. Quote text is slightly thin (due to italics), but size is fine.

tkin

Back to school!!
Also when I click insert images and click 'from url' the 'retrieve remote file' is checked by default, can you make it to be unchecked by default, when I am linking an external image obviously I don't want to upload it here, this will help save digit's bandwidth and time, cause normal users won't bother unchecking it, just my two cents.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Font spacing is fine.

I'll work on getting the Strikeoff and Spoiler buttons in the Quick Reply/Quick Edit boxes.. but that will take time as I want to keep the old YouTube button away. I can get everything with a little hack but selective custom buttons requires learning. So it will take time. New Video button works better.

Also when I click insert images and click 'from url' the 'retrieve remote file' is checked by default, can you make it to be unchecked by default, when I am linking an external image obviously I don't want to upload it here, this will help save digit's bandwidth and time, cause normal users won't bother unchecking it, just my two cents.
No. It's enabled for a reason. Rather upload it here if you wish to.

Hotlinking is wrong. Why should this site steal someone else's bandwidth?

tkin

Back to school!!
Font spacing is fine.

I'll work on getting the Strikeoff and Spoiler buttons in the Quick Reply/Quick Edit boxes.. but that will take time as I want to keep the old YouTube button away. I can get everything with a little hack but selective custom buttons requires learning. So it will take time. New Video button works better.

No. It's enabled for a reason. Rather upload it here if you wish to.

Hotlinking is wrong. Why should this site steal someone else's bandwidth?
How much data can I upload here in total? I link a lot of images.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
if I set TDF v6.5 as default theme then on the next login the browser won't redirect me to the forum index page - even if I click manually - everything works fine with Neo theme though - so after login each time I've to manually set TDF v6.5 as session theme instead of default theme from user options.

gameranand

Living to Play
There is no quick reply bar io mobile theme. I have to click reply to this thread to bring quick reply bar. Make it default. Also add a up button for quicker navigation. As of now I have to click 2 times to get to previous section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom