TDF Playdates V2.0

Downloading GRP as I type this, very very long since I tried an fps, but what the hell I need to kill time!
Expect a Recon/Support guy soon :D

DDIF

Custom User Title
Downloading GRP as I type this, very very long since I tried an fps, but what the hell I need to kill time!
Expect a Recon/Support guy soon :D
It is not a FPS, it is TPS, though it does change to FPS view.
Download it, we really need a support/recon with team-play spirit.\
P.S: Left 4 Dead 2 co-op going on right now, join at snippped

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Thanks to [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]
We played L4D 2 a lot, nearly for 2.5 hrs on his dedicated server, very good experience, less than 100 pings. Due to Power cut Mani joined in later stage but nearly all the time we had 4 man team with us. And man it was awesome, although we were not able to complete the level, that Gas can level was too hard for us, attempted it many times but died all the time. :D
Wasn't able to take much screenshots, I have a terrible memory, Mani did asked me to but I forgot. Sorry [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] for that.

Yeah I know right, [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] is fat. :D I called him Mota all the time in game also. :p
*farm3.staticflickr.com/2938/14124302745_82f6a23015_b.jpg

Stand Still now, time for a pic. :)
*farm3.staticflickr.com/2921/14124300575_717df119c4_b.jpg

I would die again and again to get healed by this gal. :D
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7317/14144361353_cc09020a2c_b.jpg

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
Thanks to [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]
We played L4D 2 a lot, nearly for 2.5 hrs on his dedicated server, very good experience, less than 100 pings. Due to Power cut Mani joined in later stage but nearly all the time we had 4 man team with us. And man it was awesome, although we were not able to complete the level, that Gas can level was too hard for us, attempted it many times but died all the time. :D
Wasn't able to take much screenshots, I have a terrible memory, Mani did asked me to but I forgot. Sorry [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] for that.

Yeah I know right, [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] is fat. :D I called him Mota all the time in game also. :p

:lol: It was awesome fun!!!

DDIF

Custom User Title
Will have to ask [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] about that. After all he is the owner of server. :D
[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] No problem amigo, anytime. Just tell me. But if there is power cut the I won't be able to join.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/183519-tdf-game-backup-vault.html

Guys, please take a look at this :)
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION]

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
OK good. Add me on Steam. My ID in my Signature and I'll ping you when [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] opens up the server. :)

ok i'll add you i an hour. :)

- - - Updated - - -

and do you guys play on gameranger? I have an idea for a RTS game, i used to play it a long time ago, it was beautiful. 8 players can play in a game :D

Game Name - Rise of Nations+Thrones and Patriots Expansion

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
why wont you guys play L4D2 on tor-rent game client?

its only about 2GB, and everyone can join in.. i want to join.

downloading ~8GB on steam is too much for me. :(

gameranand

Living to Play
UPDATE

For the guys who have downloaded GRAW or will DL this game for the next playdate, here are the instructions
1. Download the game
2. Download Hamachi (Hamachi DL Link)
3. Install Hamchi
4. How to run Run Games using Hamachi in Win 8 or 7 Follow the instructions and configure your PC as per this link.

We will play L4D2 again at around 7 PM today. If someone wants to join they are welcome. Ping me or [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] on Steam for IP. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
UPDATE

For the guys who have downloaded GRAW or will DL this game for the next playdate, here are the instructions
1. Download the game
2. Download Hamachi (Hamachi DL Link)
3. Install Hamchi
4. How to run Run Games using Hamachi in Win 8 or 7 Follow the instructions and configure your PC as per this link.

Better post this in the first post [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION]

gameranand

Living to Play
Alright guys......
UPDATE

We will do a test for GRAW 2 at 7 PM today so that on PD we don't face any problems, so everyone who has this game please follow the instruction from my previous post and be ready and online on Steam at 7 PM. We just need to make sure game runs and connects properly, testing will only take several minutes. Please be ready. :)

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]
What mod do you have for Nick?

See L4D 2 thread. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Alright guys......
UPDATE

We will do a test for GRAW 2 at 7 PM today so that on PD we don't face any problems, so everyone who has this game please follow the instruction from my previous post and be ready and online on Steam at 7 PM. We just need to make sure game runs and connects properly, testing will only take several minutes. Please be ready. :)

will the testing continue till after 9pm?? i'd like to join in.

Top Bottom