TDF Playdates V2.0

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
but no one could catch the super fast me :cool: :D

yeah which class were you playing as then? you could not have been so fast with doombringer. was it pathfinder? or that turret builder guy. [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] was scary, spent most of the time running away from him lol. missed screenshot of [MENTION=158674]flyingcow[/MENTION]

*i.imgur.com/p98EUqG.jpg
*i.imgur.com/21iVdp1.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DI1YyoE.jpg

snap

Lurker
i think soldier but the class don't matter much in skiing just find a slope then you could accelerate pretty fast

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
will you guys play again ?

yes. I guess.

i think soldier but the class don't matter much in skiing just find a slope then you could accelerate pretty fast
pathfinder is fast, sentinel, technician, raider, soldier are medium speed, doombringer, brute, juggernaut are slower. I think. but yeah all classes can go pretty fast if you ski and jetpack right.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
yeah which class were you playing as then? you could not have been so fast with doombringer. was it pathfinder? or that turret builder guy. [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] was scary, spent most of the time running away from him lol

lol ...

gameranand

Living to Play
OKay so today Playdate was a success and a Failure, some members didn't got in game coz of some problems but the one who did had a nice time in the game. We played 3 matches in which more or less only TDF players joined, played some more pub matches too but won't post their screnies here. In last match 2 random guys came in, after all we did crashed an empty pub server. :p

First match
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7369/13910808700_e5a09edbc0_b.jpg

Second match
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5314/13910772667_3cfef78044_b.jpg

Last match, two random guys joined and one of them owned. :D
*farm3.staticflickr.com/2916/14097405315_5e5519601e_b.jpg

And honorable mention for [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION]
This guy is a fast runner, I literally didn't picked the flag a single time when he was in my team and he did deliver it. RUN FORREST RUN.
Also when me and [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] were in the same team, he was running like hell and we were having a hard time killing him, coz of him [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] got killed many times. I remember one time I said to anorion to kill and he killed rajat instead of snap and when I said not him then all LOLed hard, and snap was still on the run. :D

Last edited:

snap

Lurker
TA is best played with friends, playing alone is boring. :D

[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] with his soldier class and 'thumper' weapon killing everyone but if you see [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] and you are alone just run he picks heavy classes and slowly sneaks up on you BAM! you are dead. Cant kill the juggernaut alone :D

gameranand

Living to Play
TA is best played with friends, playing alone is boring. :D

[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] with his soldier class and 'thumper' weapon killing everyone but if you see [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] and you are alone just run he picks heavy classes and slowly sneaks up on you BAM! you are dead. Cant kill the juggernaut alone :D

I have killed him multiple times one on one or forced him to run to inventory. :p

Top Bottom