TDF Playdates V2.0

gameranand

Living to Play
Its time time time

Game - Tribes Ascend
Date - 3 May 2014
Time - 9 PM

Do tell if you need a change in time, I can do that.

Also people new plz get a hang of this game, you might not get a single kill if you don't. Anorion will be very hard to kill in this one. :D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I think everyone will be skiing-jetpacking around shooting with hardly anyone dying :p
whoever are good in quake, with rocket launcher, machine gun, grenade launcher and plasma gun, then they will be good in this game too

so who all are playing post your IGNs?
know only VenerableTDF and Gameranand so far

Im Garkbit

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Tribes Ascend is not working for me.

First the launcher ran and installed the patch, but now it is stuck at "Tribes Ascend is waiting for dowload" and then nothing happens. The Play button is inactive as well. I have tried everything except redownloading the game.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^yeah I saw you trying it a couple of times. that happened to me on first start up too. don't re-download, almost deleted from steam and was about to download. you downloaded through steam right? I just closed everything, started up the pc again, and waited at that stuck screen... for a good five minutes. then game started, and has been working ok ever since. the imp step here is restarting computer.

PS guess this is most probably because it starts some process for secure login at start up, and you cannot start to play the game if you close this process (think it is hipatchservice, could be another one).

*i.imgur.com/LdodWO2.jpg
*i.imgur.com/238gr18.jpg
*i.imgur.com/jfj9byv.jpg
[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] and [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION]

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^play games together, and try out new games
the first playdate thread was here

games we are playing currently are trackmania nations forever (co-ordination) on garena, Ghost Recon Phantoms on Steam, Tribes Ascend (today) also steam, and little bit of quake 3... annnnd soon to start Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare 2.

most of the discussion is announcing dates and times for new games, deciding which game to play, and co-ordinating so everyone can play together.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
We all play a game together at the time of playdate! So, this thread is for deciding that game & time for that....

cool :) i have games like l4d2, dota2, loadout, warframe maybe i can play too :D

^play games together, and try out new games
the first playdate thread was here

games we are playing currently are trackmania nations forever (co-ordination) on garena, Ghost Recon Phantoms on Steam, Tribes Ascend (today) also steam, and little bit of quake 3... annnnd soon to start Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare 2.

most of the discussion is announcing dates and times for new games, deciding which game to play, and co-ordinating so everyone can play together.

TMNF!! :D one of my favourite racing games :) and do you guys play loadout and warframe?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yeah I play warframe, a few tried it during last time's playdate, and I agree we should play it it is one of the few co-op f2p pVe game
but we can play only Laris (defending point in waves on Mars) without a lot of dedicated play and leveling up

PS playdate already started or what? seeing so many people playing

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
yeah I play warframe, a few tried it during last time's playdate, and I agree we should play it it is one of the few co-op f2p pVe game
but we can play only Laris (defending point in waves on Mars) without a lot of dedicated play and leveling up

PS playdate already started or what? seeing so many people playing
i haven't actually played it much but crossing mars is pretty easy even without dedicated play.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You guys should try League of Legends, its just like Dota 2 but different in many aspects..
Only 3.1 GB size as well, in Garena

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
Tribes ascend not working for me.
Stuck at TA is waiting for downloading. :(
cant play this time :-?

- - - Updated - - -

Tribes Ascend is not working for me.

First the launcher ran and installed the patch, but now it is stuck at "Tribes Ascend is waiting for dowload" and then nothing happens. The Play button is inactive as well. I have tried everything except redownloading the game.

Yes same problem for me too.

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally played 2 matches and unfortunately Anorion and me were in same team so won both. :D
Will post the screenshots soon. Please ask me which server to join and play in that server, plenty of empty servers for us to crash on. :p

Top Bottom