TDF Playdates V2.0

snap

Lurker
maybe this month's end or next month i would like to try PS2 so wanted a reason like playdate :D but the game size is huge

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So, played Playdate for TMNF today with some members.
Here are all the pics: *vyomk.minus.com/mgxnubdv305XE

And selected ones:

*i.minus.com/im6RVeLoQ9oWx.jpg

*i.minus.com/iR0FnxXND5gFm.jpg

*i.minus.com/iiomcSpsr0v9H.jpg

*i.minus.com/iw1DjZ1lvQZRP.jpg

*i.minus.com/iW4N3dG0Ql3Yg.jpg

*i.minus.com/idYCgCTTE4Hta.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
maybe this month's end or next month i would like to try PS2 so wanted a reason like playdate :D but the game size is huge

I am already having complaints to decide on a 3.5 GB game and you are saying me ask people to DL a 16 GB game ??

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

no TA for me.. the download was not taking place for some reason, and the diagnostic tool opened up. i clicked on Repair/Validate. then the thing started from 0% again. i just cant.... not this time. i'll keep it in the queue, and download it for the next time.

but, i got GRAW2. so if anyone is willing, i'll be happy to blow their brains out. :)

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
no TA for me.. the download was not taking place for some reason, and the diagnostic tool opened up. i clicked on Repair/Validate. then the thing started from 0% again. i just cant.... not this time. i'll keep it in the queue, and download it for the next time.

but, i got GRAW2. so if anyone is willing, i'll be happy to blow their brains out. :)

Oh nooo!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Oh I didnt know it was like Dota 2... I thought it was a combat game... there was talk of it in garena during tmnf playdate

can we ride on free multiplayer weekends on steam? but that would mean downloading the game on friday, and playing over weekend. call of duty ghosts has free multiplayer this weekend. maybe we can do it for smaller titles.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Oh I didnt know it was like Dota 2... I thought it was a combat game... there was talk of it in garena during tmnf playdate

You probably don't know the history of DotA.

DotA used to be maintained by a guy called Guinsoo, who later gave charge to IceFrog and joined Riot Games to release LoL. He and Pendragon (a guy who owned dota-allstars.com) heavily promoted LoL as a DotA killer. Pendragon shutdown the forums of dota-allstars.com (which was the most comprehensive Dota forum on the internet, it had millions of used and discussions on every topic on dota ever, now lost) and replaced the start page with a huge promotion for LoL. Since then every DotA player hates LoL, Riot, Guinsoo, Pendragon and their guts.

So, go into any Dota game and mention LoL or that LoL is better and see how everybody explodes.

But then again, LoL is very finicky and has a loose pay to win system. There are multiple heroes, most are locked and you have to pay to unlock them. Or you have to grind a lot to unlock them, etc. Also, it is very unbalanced as compared to Dota, i.e. a few heroes can domimate other heroes with no counter to them.

Garena promotes LoL probably because many players are playing Dota 2 and gamers are moving away from Garena.

snap

Lurker
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] maybe we could also try to play Dota 2 as i recently started it and i would like to play with other beginners. Give your opinion about PS2 after downloading i will download it this month most probably

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Only 10 people can play Dota 2 at a time. That's not very accomodative or everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we still having the Tribes Ascend Playdate? I just started downloading it.

Top Bottom