Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinav_bipnesh

Journeyman
Also they are late release as you can find that oct. issue is late again. So you think they will come to a point where they can make there beta to go for a new version.

Also I hope that they dont come to a point where they release a late issue i.e. a October issue in November :D

j_h

Banned
Also they are late release as you can find that oct. issue is late again. So you think they will come to a point where they can make there beta to go for a new version.

Also I hope that they dont come to a point where they release a late issue i.e. a October issue in November :D
These lazy bums should skip an issue alltogether to catch up :D

toofan

Technomancer
These lazy bums should skip an issue all together to catch up :D

What would be the reason behind this. Its a serious matter that they get late every month. There is no one to kick their A... probably . And they even don't bother to give explanation.

No. 1 magazine. Who says . I never think that this is a No. one magazine left anymore. But the digitians shout a loud that they are No. one.

pugalenthi_i

Right off the assembly line
Cool Offer

I think they are gonna issue the magazine at 1st of NOVEMBER with an attractive offer of 2 Magazines,2 dual layer DVD's and 2 CD's(Including the october Issue) and forgot to say 2 FAST track books just for the price of Rs.150 :)

j_h

Banned
*www.thinkdigit.com/forusm/showthread.php?t=99361

Some Nice guy posted the DVD content here.

This is crazy! Some Nice guy has already bought the mag and posted the contents but the ppl at digit forum cant post the preview+feedback thread . This kind of carelessness is beyond me. :confused:

toofan

Technomancer
I saw the mag at Thane railway station stands today afternoon.

But you never dared to buy it at the price of 200.00

I don't know even how it cover looks like. My sweet darling. I love you very very much but these demons in face of Raboo and other, never want me to see you. But .................

toofan

Technomancer
How can it be possible. let me check.
Actually I never provided my yahoo id. On this forum I had rediffmail id.
And yahoo's chat id.

Xankill3r

Broken In
Could not find a better place to post the following(actually it seems, none exists):

I wanted to get my mailing address changed, so I mailed help@thinkdigit[dot]com, waayyyyy back in August. But,it seems they still havent read that mail, nor the one that I sent in September, nor the one I sent in October. Neither have they responded to any of the mails, nor contacted me using the information I gave through the mailing address change form on this website.

Why does it seem that the customer service has worsened? Once I had sent a mail requesting replacement of damaged discs, back somewhere in Jan or Feb, I got a prompt reply the next day that my mail had reached and was under process. Not any longer.

If some admin is reading this, I want some answers. While you are at it, someone tell me why are you no longer printing the names and numbers of local representatives in metro cities.

And yeah, until some time back, I used to receive mail that the magazines had been dispatched and should reach in a few days. Not any longer?

Please, can someone look into this?

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
12th Oct.. till the mag contents not updated in the website..
why..
why are they not giving an important to such a thing..?

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
:mrgreen::mrgreen::eek:Wow!! U guys really ROCK :cool:
Xcellent Mag released for this month.
I really appreciate the wonderful work done by u team digit.
For the contents and DVD's u have given the price 200 is very less...:eek:
Xcellent modules but u can improve on the packing...

Though LATE you are the LATEST:-D

toofan

Technomancer
I too got the magazine yesterday but there is nothing so rocking. DVD material is good.
Magazine is ok. Not worse Not best. Avg content.
But For 200 Rs buy magazine who really needs all that content. And want to learn HTML, CSS, Flash.

plz add more tutorial dvd like you did in october...post like it more and plz give adobe cs3 tutorials also........thanks

i am not asking for hi fi tutorials but for beginner's like in many field...like video tutorials on how to install window,linux.or to how to enhance blah blah in cd/dvd,basic trouble shooting

plus plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post adobe cs3 tutorial in fast track (photoshop)

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
As everybody is slowly moving on to higher RAM capacity machines, wouldn't it be nice if Digit guys start giving 64-bit distros Ubuntu,SUSE etc.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@roshan1236a
Hey tell us exactly what improvements you would like to see in the packaging - the layout/design, the size, the quality of the materials... please specify

@Plasma_Snake
64-bit has not spread as fast as we would have liked it to, but its a point worth considering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom