Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Its been a long time since you have provided any good Linux distro. Please include Ubuntu 7.04 soon.

Sts2k7

Right off the assembly line
i have subscribed for 3 year and there was a free gift Camera.

i havnt got it yet now. You said you will give a 1GB pendrive for camera. i dint get it too.

i dint get my may subscription till now.

what is the big deal ?

adonai001

hey could u teach all the customer care guys and all those who tske the phone to speak and interact in english freely..........bcoz i dont understand hindi and the guys who pick the phone cant talk plain english............i hav to wait till sum one whu knows to talk engish picks the pone..its embarassing tht u guys whorelease the mag in eng cant teach ur fellows english!!!!!!!!!!!

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^i agree, the front covers cause a lot of problem. also pls give some game posters once in a while. also pc game reviews have become very few. due to reviews of psp and ps2 games, fewer p games are reviewed each month. plz review more of them and give slightly longer reviews (instead of the half page ones)

Quality Links

Hey,

We can have a section for Indian Webmasters in Bazaar where all website owners can deal and do loads of things...It will be a great attraction...

liquid_snake

Broken In
Hi Raaaaabooooooooo
I got an idea u can say its a brilliant one.
why dont u people start polling about thr quality of mag & the media
thus u cud know what readers think about digit
i shall rate this mag 1.5 in 10
& most of the readers will agree with that the quality of ur mag is going down like a LAUNCHPAD LANDING
u really need to work hard to improve ur mag
may the poll starts as soon as possible*

* if u people dare to listen truth

damnthenet

Journeyman
Digit has to really come forward with a solution to all our dalay queries....
I'm a subscriber in Chennai and I got this month's mag on 21 st...when it was on nearby stands on 3rd (perhaps even earlier) of the month
Well, early for the next month, right???

clmlbx

Technomancer
Plz Can I Get My Mag Atleast In A First Week ( Subscribers )

Ur Customer HELP LINE IS ................ no words ....................big ****

I complained About My Faulty Dual Layer Dvd .

And No Answer

I Send 5 Letters And Then I Got My Dual Layer Dvd That Too On 27 Of The Month .

And This Is bullshit

Plz Improve Ur Services That Is ...............

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i want only the magazine for 50 Rs or less i can't afford it else at 125 RS
i dont want any DVD's or BD's or HD DVD or whatever

praka123

left this forum longback
Please Dont Include Linux software in source package(.bz2 etc),it wont do any good but some confused n00b's trying this expecting windows like installshield but seeing source!.so pls stop including Linux softwares as source or even Linux softwares itself except may be realplayer,picasaweb,google earth etc in .bin format.
Include A Distro each time if possible :D
cheers

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
aks_win said:
i want only the magazine for 50 Rs or less i can't afford it else at 125 RS
i dont want any DVD's or BD's or HD DVD or whatever
+1
If they start giving separate magazine, then I'll surely subscribe for it. ;)

zero

Broken In
My sincere request to admins/Mods of forum to make necessary changes so that RSS FEEDS FROM THIS FORUM CARRY MORE THAN JUST THE TOPIC NAME .... it would be really welcome and desired if it could carry the post also under the topic.... short topic names hardly convey anything. Moreover among all the sites from where I receive RSS feeds this forum being a PC technology oriented forum carries the least material in feeds.

I use opera for RSS feeds as well as for browsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom