Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

soham

In the zone
Hey fatbeing why do we have to uninstall the Digit Archive while installing a newer version.Its really annoying.

k_blues24

Journeyman
Make the world free from Windows open the Door & wel-come the open source s/w like Linux. Pls when giving any linux software OS check for the
MD5 checksum file B'coz Ubuntu on ur Cds does not boot my sys due to wrong files.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Hey , is there any way i can get previous CD's of Digit . I wanted the archive of digit JULY 2004 along with the Q n A .....etc .. . My hard disk crashed and i had no backup of my precious data

opokharel

Right off the assembly line
Suggestion regarding the digit patron

I am a regular reader of digit. This is a very good way of reducing digit piracy. But, Me, being a NEPALESE, I can't enter the country name as Nepal and No any STATES. IS IT THAT NO FOREIGNERS CAN TAKE PART IN THE PATRON???

nksinghal

Broken In
Please do not give any thought to this that when u guys used to publish CHIP way back in 1998-1999 the mag used to be very fatty. With the passage of time it has in keeping with the trends of modern times the magazine is becoming thinner by the day. And the advertisements are increasing. Most importantly all the advertisements are put on the odd numbered pages making it highly inconvinient to read the magazine. But as we all know here you people publish DIGIT to make money and money u should make.
So keep making money

blackpearl

The Devil
^^
Yeah!! why?
Various articles and columns from various websites. I liked it. Come'on, if you can continue with "One silly question" (what a silly idea!), whats wrong with Mediawise?

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey Guyzz,:cool:

I have Been Around this forum for around 7 years Now.. Used a Different Id Those dayz. Well, What I Think sis that this Forum Needz A New Skin, Maybe something More Attractive and Intactive Like.. More EMoticons.. Graphic Posting And Editing Enabled And Most Of It Graphic Signatures Enabled With Avatar Limit Increased to 100X100.. And I think You Guyz Can Remove the attachment Option To Decrease The weight On servers.. and Tell The Members For Upload Avatars on Imageshack Or some Other Image Hosting!... And Just Give The Link of The Avatar And Of the Signature.

And Yea!!! A Shoutbox!!!... I think Shoutbox Can Easily Be Installed In A VB Forum!

I Think Team Digit Will Look Into My Request!:rolleyes:

Cya!

Readermaniax

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
readermaniax said:
Hey Guyzz,:cool:

I have Been Around this forum for around 7 years Now.. Used a Different Id Those dayz. Well, What I Think sis that this Forum Needz A New Skin, Maybe something More Attractive and Intactive Like.. More EMoticons.. Graphic Posting And Editing Enabled And Most Of It Graphic Signatures Enabled With Avatar Limit Increased to 100X100.. And I think You Guyz Can Remove the attachment Option To Decrease The weight On servers.. and Tell The Members For Upload Avatars on Imageshack Or some Other Image Hosting!... And Just Give The Link of The Avatar And Of the Signature.

And Yea!!! A Shoutbox!!!... I think Shoutbox Can Easily Be Installed In A VB Forum!

I Think Team Digit Will Look Into My Request!:rolleyes:

Cya!

Readermaniax

I hope you know what you have written, 7 years ago there were no such Digit forum. Also why you people always give more emphasis on looks, go into usability.. Anyways, I hope its not 7 months becasue digit fora is older than that.

Third Eye

gooby pls
@Digit: Can you give 2 DVD rather than giving 1 DVD & 1CD.

The advantages of giving 2 DVD:

1)People can get most of his/her things.
2)Store can above 9 GB of data.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Ricky said:
I hope you know what you have written, 7 years ago there were no such Digit forum. Also why you people always give more emphasis on looks, go into usability.. Anyways, I hope its not 7 months becasue digit fora is older than that.

:eek:Lol Typo!.. Its 17 months... :cool:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Please don't waste precious disc space on the movies and comic videos.
Put in some game videos and Hindi and english movie trailers.Also decrease
space from the productivity tools.Give more big softwares and game demos.People write so much abt piracy and you too support it like me which is why i don't buy new games much but mod my old games.
it's great fun and it's free it's the open source in gaming.So instead of big talk why don't you become the india's 1st mag to give mods for games like gta series fifa,wwe raw,f1,etc.Once people know modding and know the difference they won't go for new versions of their games every now and then,thus reducing piracy.For eg-if anyone likes a game like fifa 2005 but finds fifa 2006 hard or different then he can mod fifa 05 and change the teams the graphics and many more.it'll give it a new look and your favourite gameplay remains as it is.

MODDING IS THE COOLEST THING IN GAMING.

Last edited:

cancer10

ClubHost.in
Advertisement with Charger Technologies

Hello,

We would like to give you a link exchange offer. We are currently looking for forums who can place our ads (text or graphical banner) on their forums in exchange we will place your ads (text or graphical banner) on our site www.chargertek.in + will recommend your site/forum in our next newsletter we send to our customers. Please note we have over 1600 customers and we are running this business since 5 years now.

Your Ads will be placed on our site as long as our ads are placed on your site/forum.

If you are interested in our offer, following are our banner types

Text Ads:
<a target=_blank href=*www.chargertek.in>Charger Technologies Hosting</a>

OR

Banner Ads:

*www.chargertek.in/images/banner_animate.gif

or

*www.chargertek.in/images/banner_static.jpg

Please let us know what you think

Regards
Shouvik [Admin]
Charger Technologies
info@chargertek.in

blackpearl

The Devil
For the last couple of months, the print quality of the magazine has been deteriorating. The images are blurry, ghosted and the colours dull. Even some of the pages containing text have the "ghost" effect and looks like it has been printed twice. The colours are not alligned properly leading to the these getting shifted from where they normally should have been. These things used to happen in older days, I remember seeing such errors in old comics where the face and clothes of the characters got printed way outside his body. Certainly such errors could be avoided now.

And yes, the paper quality is bad. I had no problems as long as the printing was good. But a poor quality print on a poor quality paper looks very cheap. It doesn't suit Digit. Please try to improve atleast the printing. I don't know how much extra it costs to provide smooth glossy type paper, but if similar priced and even lower priced magazines can afford it then why not Digit?

skzubair

Right off the assembly line
Give us linux OS

Hello Digit Team and Forum Buddies,

As your recent online poll proved that many people will be opting to move to linux instead of upgrading to Vista. I request you to please give us a good and latest linux distribution on upcoming CD/DVD like Red Hat or Madrake. I hope you will consider this and I will wait to see them included in your coming issues.

Thanks in Advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom