Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_me_myself_varun

Right off the assembly line
I was shocked that in the media players section in the 5th anniversary dvd you included windows media player 10 when windows media player 11 is already out ????

parthbarot

In the zone
i suggest to remove max load from forum...
as like images, avtars etc...
make it simple like gmail like interface...i mean try to do it best...

btw this is only a sugestion..

:)
regards.

drsethi

Journeyman
Please give bootable DVD of Linux Distros. I donot like the idea of burning ISO images on 4-5 CDs. Already other magazines like L****F**Y** doing it.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I just logged in todays after 1 month approx. and found that the forum interface has been changed and now usernames & other details r displayed on the right side like IPB.
Thats what I ever wanted in this new vBulletin.
thnx admin/mods for doing it. :)

danny14871

Broken In
Please give Agent 001 a photo. why is he acting as an incognito???
I WANT TO SEE HIS REAL PHOTO IN THE NEXT ISSUE? Got That?

WHY PRON AD? GET RID of THEM. EVEN IF THEY PAY LAKHS.AVOID THEM IN YOUR MAGAZINE. It degrades your standard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
AFAIK Agent 001 changes every time. I mean anget 001's article r not written by a particular person. Different ppl write articles with Agent 001's name. So u can say that there is not one Agent 001.

S

SE><IE

I think all d guys (and gals if any) must hv noted (altealst s buyers of SKOAR! must have) that many of the games including SWINE,TOCA 3, moonstruck, etc, etc. have been included in both SKOAR and digit. to say the least we are letting our ~1.5GB space wasted by replication of such content. please give out unique games.
please dont say there's only that much content to go (coz digit ppl sometimes keep saying "there's only so much space". I think all those who buy SKOAR! buy Digit too. so plz luk forward to give unique games. Can't wait for a whole month.

anurag_nagpal

Broken In
Hi there @ digit

I'd like to suggest that the last date of contest, like caption etc., to be increased as we the subscribers used to get our copies around 15 of every month. complaining to digitwallas and courierwallas is of no use. I already tried the same. Now only thing i can do, is to request to increase the last date of contests, if possible.

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
i_kill said:
I think all d guys (and gals if any) must hv noted (altealst s buyers of SKOAR! must have) that many of the games including SWINE,TOCA 3, moonstruck, etc, etc. have been included in both SKOAR and digit. to say the least we are letting our ~1.5GB space wasted by replication of such content. please give out unique games.
please dont say there's only that much content to go (coz digit ppl sometimes keep saying "there's only so much space". I think all those who buy SKOAR! buy Digit too. so plz luk forward to give unique games. Can't wait for a whole month.
a. This happens rarely, and

b. While many SKOAR! readers purchase Digit, the converse isn't true, simply because more copies of Digit are printed than SKOAR!

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
danny14871 said:
Please give Agent 001 a photo. why is he acting as an incognito???
I WANT TO SEE HIS REAL PHOTO IN THE NEXT ISSUE? Got That?

WHY PRON AD? GET RID of THEM. EVEN IF THEY PAY LAKHS.AVOID THEM IN YOUR MAGAZINE. It degrades your standard.

Asked Mr Fatbeing abt Agent 001 in IM...
Well he kept it a secret!
I dont thnk tht they wll disclose the name of their secret agent.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
now the mods are answering i am putting a few suggestions

1)Internet & netizens:i felt a need a of a section for internet & related things.
there can be no. of things that come under it & else it do not fit anywhere in forum.u can see ur self the 3 sticky alone in general section are entirely related to internet.

2)Warning system:we can start a warning users on scale 5.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Include more pro audio apps in ur dvds.Some reviews on them or plz start a new magazine on that.India doesn't have even one magazine on that.It would be a definite hit i'm sure.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Why don't u and i start a new mag?For pro audio only.Hardware,software,reviews and tutorials.There's no mag in india like that.People buy international mags but none of those is worth a buy due to non availability of those products.Plz just think once.

go4saket

Kindly include a best buy review on Digital Camcoders available. Also see if you can pass on a fast track on Video Editing...

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
k...I thought tht it was almost impossible...
I hv Cyrix 4 735Mhz with 256Mb Ram
Its P3 equivalent!
Still I wll appretiate Fast Track on something else.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
You need to upgrade your machine @Nitish to P4 with 512 MB RAM for Video Editing.
Yes, most users want FastTrack on Video Editing. That's why they are requesting Digit for
the same. I also want FastTrack on Video Editing.

LegendKiller

In the zone
well my few suggestions is,
1.include latest version of software atleast a month old!
2.include wallpapers,skins for winamp,wmp11,windowsblind etc...
3.a new demo version of a good game...like this time's hitman!
4.include review of softwares more often especially security/office products more often...
5.give linux guys a distro for god's sake,they are being made to wait for too long now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom