Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I don't know why people cry for fb linking. It's the worst thing I ever encountered with. Eventually, usercp will lead to your fb profile page :|

tkin

Back to school!!
I don't know why people cry for fb linking. It's the worst thing I ever encountered with. Eventually, usercp will lead to your fb profile page :|
No no, not the issue, I just want it removed, since its no longer working, new users might get a negative impression if the forum has issues like this.

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Hi Raabo,

I've been a Digit reader for over 6 years now and this is the first time I'm writing with feedback to you since this issue is likely to force me to not renew my subscription.

I've seen numerous typos in Digit in the last 2-3 months - seems like nobody cares to read the articles before sending it out to publishing. In Dec issue, I thought it was a one-off bad month but this has continued to happen in Jan edition as well. Feb edition was worst of all.

I can't imagine so many typos in a college magazine let alone one that is sold in market and claims to be no.1 magazine of India.

Apart from these typos, there were 10-15 pages missing in my Dec copy and one DVD was missing as well (there were 2 copies of Extraa DVD and third one was Alpha). I did not bother to write to helpdesk since those pages did not excite me much (Zero 1 awards). I thought I can excuse you guys this one time but 2 months down the line, I'm pissed big time due to other issue.

Request you to check why such errors get through to printing and address the issue.

Excuse me for being rude but I certainly will stop my subscription if one more half-baked edition comes through to me. I'll never complain of bad articles since such opinions will vary from person to person but typos are such a turn-off. Send me my copy a month late but do quality check at your end please. Hope you understand my concern.

If I'm able to find some time, I'll retrace and pinpoint these typos. However, I'm sure you would already be aware of the issue.

Thanks.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Just visited a thread in tom's hardware forum.
They have this "Best Answer" badge for 'obviously' best answers.

Can we have something similar? This would be really helpful.

Ref: [Solved] Seasonic S12II-620 VS. Corsair GS600 VS. Seasonic S12II-520 - Power-Supplies-PC-Cases-Case-Mods - CPU-Components

Just visited a thread in tom's hardware forum.
They have this "Best Answer" badge for 'obviously' best answers.

Can we have something similar? This would be really helpful.

Ref: [Solved] Seasonic S12II-620 VS. Corsair GS600 VS. Seasonic S12II-520 - Power-Supplies-PC-Cases-Case-Mods - CPU-Components
Yeah, this would also make it easy for guest visitors to quickly identify the solution to the problem in thread.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
People will 'like' puns and jokes and this will encourage more puns and jokes and the overall quality of the forum will degrade.

I don't think so, it may encourage positive responses or people supporting a particular point of view would not have to explicitly reply.

Hi Digit, I have been an avid reader of your magzine for about about 8 years and honestly this is my first time when i took time off my medical studies to give u guys my feedback.
back from the days when digit used tech Covers for its mag and then slowly switching to models holding gadgets and then back to its own self of beauty of technology on the cover screen, it has been a journey worth every penny i spent on this fabulous magzine.
Will u guys plz give a detailed Article on Cracking WEP password ? ( Knowledge is beautiful , share it ) no ? and it will be a cool learning experience for many !
There are various tutorials which have been providing easy to study education on such senstive topics with BIG disclaimers !
Being leaders of tech magz in india , we do expect such topics to be covered too ! :)

2. Why dont u guys include You tube tutorials in ur DVDs ?
Plz include the Clips of the month /Popular Youtube picks as links to the Websites in ur DVDs

3.Please review Dell Inspiron 17 R /SE series

4.@This one is to the Editor particularly : I found u to be very outspoken and harsh while answering queries to what are being published in the Magzine. (Thats not just my opinionn but 5 or 6 friends of mine who are digitians have the same opinion as well. May be till now no one said it to u or whatever , but try to be a bit polite in answering the readers.

P.S. We read the replies of other editorial staff as well , there must be something wrong , that we have concluded this .
Hopefully , we wont see the same from u in the future ,

Medico Fans of ur Mag

chris

In the zone
I am a digit subscriber. I don't get time to read the print version. Mostly i enjoy the DVD. My suggestion is to have a web version of digit, this should be in HTML, not PDF. Allow subscribed users log in to members area and read. After X months, make these issues public so it help everyone. Most don't have time to read old issues, but if it is available on web, it help lot. This web version should be available to every subscribers. With HTML version, you can easily read with TTS.

Ironman

In the zone
Well this is not a Suggestion ............ More like a question

Where can i post demands in next months dvd if there are no threads open about it??

ankush28

Bazinga
Hey admins and mods
My suggetion...
add a thanks button and thanks meter like XDA-dev's forum and Best answer like toms hardware . :)

Hey admins and mods
My suggetion...
add a thanks button and thanks meter like XDA-dev's forum and Best answer like toms hardware . :)

-10 to that. The best thing about this forum (apart from the really helpful members :)) is it's simplicity. No distracting images in signature, no thanks, no best answers. In short, pure service.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Any plans on developing on the mobile platform? A mobile website or an app? Loading up the pc website takes some time & is heavy on my android. Tapatalk 2 costs Rs. 155 :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom