Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
I haven't played the game, but if its good, then please add it to the list. :)
Also Dark souls seems to be a good game too. Will add DS by myself after a finish playing it

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Torchlight was one of the best dungeon crawlers (with easy RPG element). Torchlight II should be real fun for LAN co-op.

gameranand

Living to Play
@ Piyush
DS is a good game but don't you think its too damn hard for beginners. I think it should go under 2nd post. What say you ??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ even it's hard for me .. but that does not mean it's hard for everyone else .. gamers who rocks at playing Hack'n'Slash genre will find this easier and persnally I think even DMC series is hard ;-) but that's just me - so good games like these should remain on where they are.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
It's hard because you don't know the reason why you die until your first encounter with anything. I was just standing in there gawking at asylum demon till he smashed the pedestal and broke me dead.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
This thread is for Pc Games only ;-)

anyway, to all the fans of susrvival horror games - just give Cold Fear a shot - the game is old but very enjoyable one.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
i have decided to get this game Batman : Arkham Asylum [Game of The Year Edition]. Only thing i want to know is do i have to download it from Steam or install it from DVD and play it instantly...i have a low connection net so can't download this game from Steam. i have tried this game and i want to support developers :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i have decided to get this game Batman : Arkham Asylum [Game of The Year Edition]. Only thing i want to know is do i have to download it from Steam or install it from DVD and play it instantly...i have a low connection net so can't download this game from Steam. i have tried this game and i want to support developers :)

get the retail DVD version from Planet M or Cassette World or any other Multimedia Shops

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Steam download is possible for those who have unlimited speedy internet connection!

Not really. Steam is actually quite convinient. No worries of DVDs getting scratched.
All PC games I own are Steam copies. My 256 kbps internet downloads all games easily -_-

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Not everybody has the patience of installing multi-GB updates.

I guess, we are deviating from the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom