Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
a question to all....i got Skyrim and its space on my laptop is only 6GB...but in spite of having less space, how come that game has such a good graphics without even mod...and its kinda open world game...dragons, valley, mountains, rivers, giants, houses, palaces, ruins, most important weapons etc. i mean how bethesda manage to put such a huge world in 6GB space?

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
a question to all....i got Skyrim and its space on my laptop is only 6GB...but in spite of having less space, how come that game has such a good graphics without even mod...and its kinda open world game...dragons, valley, mountains, rivers, giants, houses, palaces, ruins, most important weapons etc. i mean how bethesda manage to put such a huge world in 6GB space?

As far as I understand that was because of the exclusion of high res textures and not so good shaders etc. That is why they released those things separately. For example, Max Payne 3 is a story oriented game with a linear approach but it still has a size of around 25 GB because of the inclusion of high res textures and shaders by default.

Actually Crysis has returned to Steam (I guess other EA games too), and a 75% off offer was going on last week. ;)

Oh yeah,I found it on steam. But it's 20 $ there and only INR 300 on Origin,so looks like I have no other choice.

gameranand

Living to Play
See the first post for list of awesome RTS games. If you haven't played them then do play them.

See the first post for list of awesome RTS games. If you haven't played them then do play them.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh boy thats nice. Looks like Ubi has improved. How is the game BTW ??

I've not completed it yet but I can give it 8.5.

7.7 from my side
kinda different game on its own
post apocalyptic lovers would find something to their liking in this game

Did you complete the game ? and you are right - post apocalyptic lovers and those who likes survival type games will find this game very good.
BTW, , added ARMA under SQUAD BASED TACTICAL SHOOTER.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm post apocalyptic theme works for me. Loved most of post apocalyptic games like fallout series and others. Is this game comparable to these games ?? After seeing some trailers seems like this one is different, Right.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Did you complete the game ? and you are right - post apocalyptic lovers and those who likes survival type games will find this game very good.
BTW, , added ARMA under SQUAD BASED TACTICAL SHOOTER.
Not completed
played like 3 hrs and after that stopped (you know the reason)
will continue later

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Battlefield 3 is just 549/- for 24 hours at Origin. Run if you need it:- ;)

Buy Battlefield 3

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm post apocalyptic theme works for me. Loved most of post apocalyptic games like fallout series and others. Is this game comparable to these games ?? After seeing some trailers seems like this one is different, Right.

no - it's don't has any touching story lile f3 but surviving in this game is tougher and realistic than any other games.

Not completed
played like 3 hrs and after that stopped (you know the reason)
will continue later

yep, I know ;-)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I saw the entire walkthrough of I am alive for the xbox on youtube some months back :D
While the story is good,it needs more depth. But the gameplay is super awesome and realistic.

An example:- you may face 3 hostile guys while you have only one/no bullet. You can raise your gun at them and keep them at a distance since they don't know whether you have bullets or not.
and take down 2 of them using melee attacks and either shoot the last guy(if you have one bullet) or melee him too. Brilliant gameplay |m|

P.S:- bullets are very rare to find in the game so you have to use them judiciously.

Flash

Lost in speed
I saw the developer diaries of 'I am alive' and deeply impressed by the a-little-bit-of-limbo-style-dystopian-world, climbing/jumping and the stamina meter!
Reviews are drooling. I will have my hands-on soon.

Amongst good reviews, i dont know why IGN gave 4.5/10 for this game!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
An example:- you may face 3 hostile guys while you have only one/no bullet. You can raise your gun at them and keep them at a distance since they don't know whether you have bullets or not.
and take down 2 of them using melee attacks and either shoot the last guy(if you have one bullet) or melee him too. Brilliant gameplay |m|

P.S:- bullets are very rare to find in the game so you have to use them judiciously.
Good Concept applied...I will play this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom