Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Not everybody has the patience of installing multi-GB updates.

That is the keyword. ;)

@OP:
I think we haven't make provision for point-and-click adventures. Quite a few good games have been made in this genre.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
get the retail DVD version from Planet M or Cassette World or any other Multimedia Shops

ok thanks that means i can straight away play the game without net...right? and how much do they cost? are they expensive because net connection isn't needed.

Flash

Lost in speed
ok thanks that means i can straight away play the game without net...right? and how much do they cost? are they expensive because net connection isn't needed.

Nothing like that! You can play it straight away!

Only the DRM-protected games need INTERNET to activate some contents.
BTW, DRM is discontinued by Ubisoft i guess!
You can blindly buy that Batman game. For 240+, its an awesome offer! :D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nothing like that! You can play it straight away!

Only the DRM-protected games need INTERNET to activate some contents.
BTW, DRM is discontinued by Ubisoft i guess!
You can blindly buy that Batman game. For 240+, its an awesome offer! :D

Not really. Even DRM free games like those purchased from GOG needs an internet connection at the beginning of installation. And Ubisoft discontinued always-on DRM, so you can play the single player content without an active internet connection, not that they have junked DRM. It's still there, just the nature has changed. Same goes with Steam games, you can play offline, but they are all DRM protected.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

No worries...Batman:AA use windows Live and u can create an offline profile to play it without net connection...no extra downloading

only needed if u want to update the version file of the game

RON28

Cyborg Agent
No worries...Batman:AA use windows Live and u can create an offline profile to play it without net connection...no extra downloading

only needed if u want to update the version file of the game

ok thanks im ordering from flipkart...10 yrs back i bought Super mario chip for 120 rs which wasn't original...but 10 yrs later a game of Rock Steady Studio At Rs 240 is damn cheap ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is the keyword. ;)

@OP:
I think we haven't make provision for point-and-click adventures. Quite a few good games have been made in this genre.

nothing better than this - just try out all the games - you'll be attached to the story ;-)
Chzo Mythos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Renny

Padawan
Which is the best flight simulator game?
1. In terms of graphics/eye candy
2. In terms of game-play/game-play mechanics
3. Having both 1 and 2

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Which is the best flight simulator game?
1. In terms of graphics/eye candy
2. In terms of game-play/game-play mechanics
3. Having both 1 and 2

MS Combat Flight Simulator Series, MS Flight Simulator X,A-10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark and BS2, IL-2 Sturmovik: Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom