Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking about Battlefield series - well prior to BFBC2 none of BF games had any good story line as they were mainly targeted at MP - so I think we need to split up BF series and keep only BFBC2 and BF3 under WAR SCENE BASED FPS and rest of the BF series games can go under Online FPS sec.

and Under Squad Based Tactical section we can put ARMA series.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I Am Alive - a new type of survival game where the word survival really makes sense completely.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I saw the gameplay of I am alive on consoles. Absolutely loved it. Though I hear it is a very short game. But it was epic in terms of atmosphere,gameplay and visuals are good too.
Hope it releases for the pc soon. :D And also hope it is longer than the console version of the game.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually Crysis has returned to Steam (I guess other EA games too), and a 75% off offer was going on last week. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
is it out? Ubisoft said it'll be launched by November (pc version).

^^ Yeah I also read that. Maybe TG is talking about console version of the game.

I saw the gameplay of I am alive on consoles. Absolutely loved it. Though I hear it is a very short game. But it was epic in terms of atmosphere,gameplay and visuals are good too.
Hope it releases for the pc soon. :D And also hope it is longer than the console version of the game.

I think it is

Released on September 6, 2012 ( Pc Version ) and I'm playing this ;-)

chintan786

In the zone
Hi Friends,

I looking for a game name "Sudden Strike". Its strategy game. If you know somethin better then this then plz do recommend.
Also do let me know from where I can buy this from?

Regards,
Chintan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom