Quad core s4 pro 1.5ghz + adreno 320
1 GB ram
16GB internal
Micro sd support
13 mp Exmor R
Water and dust resistant IP58
2100 mah battery

Around 29k. April end launch

This is it, I think. Any update on this?

I saw somewhere that Xperia ZR will have 2GB RAM. Is it true?

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
I saw somewhere that Xperia ZR will have 2GB RAM. Is it true?

Hope so, The changes are Ram : 2GB, Battery : 2330 mAh, Internal memory : 8GB as random said. Everything else in same. Read in GSMARENA XPERIA ZR

But I'm skeptical about the pricing though.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Yes it has 2Gb RAM

BTW

Honami vs Nokia N8 camera sensor size comparison

*i.imgur.com/n2GxMpc.jpg

LEFT: Honami
RIGHT: Nokia N8

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Yes. :)

BTW. Xperia SP vs Galaxy S4 OCTA GPU shootout :D

Latest GL Benchmark 2.7 and Epic Citadel

*i.imgur.com/hF6NWZL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DOrjPci.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vJj7w9O.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Po7c14A.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xlWGeIu.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qwv8tra.jpg

Last edited:

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Nice To See Xperia SP Kicking Some Ass

any way I Just Tried the Leaked JB Build On XPERIA S and Boy the Phone Fly On This Rom Here A Few Benchmark Shots

*imgur.com/SxQmtYm.png

*imgur.com/MAcDoov.png

prat

Broken In
Yesterday when i hooked my xperia sp to computer it showed an update is available. It was around 700 mb. I updated my cell but even after that the build number didnt change. Why is that?

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Just One Thing I Hate About My Xperia And other Sony Phone... When You Unlock Your Device ie Bootloader Yo Lose Bravia Engine ,DRM Keys Etc ...Wont Work . I mean Bravia Engine Should Not Be Stopped ... ,For Xperia S you Can Lock it back and there are few ways to get bravia engine back working.. but then we loose the power of unlocked boot loader... sony should fixed these issues if they want to be part of open community !!

prat

Broken In
^

Strange. Did the update complete successfully ?

Yeah it did. And now it is showing i have the latest version.

Just One Thing I Hate About My Xperia And other Sony Phone... When You Unlock Your Device ie Bootloader Yo Lose Bravia Engine ,DRM Keys Etc ...Wont Work . I mean Bravia Engine Should Not Be Stopped ... ,For Xperia S you Can Lock it back and there are few ways to get bravia engine back working.. but then we loose the power of unlocked boot loader... sony should fixed these issues if they want to be part of open community !!

When you unlock it you arent using sony rom right? I mean if you are then it defeats the purpose of unlocking the bootloader. If you are using custom rom then why should sony allow you to use its copyrighted software? I think sony is the best when it comes to open source development. Just look at the stock JB rom developed by xda members for Xperia U. Sony released kernel code for it.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Yeah it did. And now it is showing i have the latest version.

When you unlock it you arent using sony rom right? I mean if you are then it defeats the purpose of unlocking the bootloader. If you are using custom rom then why should sony allow you to use its copyrighted software? I think sony is the best when it comes to open source development. Just look at the stock JB rom developed by xda members for Xperia U. Sony released kernel code for it.

Thats what I am Telling When You want To Go Back To Stock You Cant Get The Original Features Working Back Again !!

I own Xperia z and am utterly disappointed with its camera ! I don't know if some settings are going wrong or what but I clicked a pic with I5 and same with Z and there was hell a lot difference .. I5 being better in low light and Z sucked big tym ! 13 mp cam and compressed to 2.5 mb .. I mean wtf ! Plz give me any cam settings to make it a better AUTO scene selector cam bcz sony is getting their ass pounded bcz of their Cam soft already

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
I own Xperia z and am utterly disappointed with its camera ! I don't know if some settings are going wrong or what but I clicked a pic with I5 and same with Z and there was hell a lot difference .. I5 being better in low light and Z sucked big tym ! 13 mp cam and compressed to 2.5 mb .. I mean wtf ! Plz give me any cam settings to make it a better AUTO scene selector cam bcz sony is getting their ass pounded bcz of their Cam soft already

Use Burst Mode for day light, and in night use manual mode with Night/Night Portrait

Top Bottom