Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Nice To See Xperia SP Kicking Some Ass

any way I Just Tried the Leaked JB Build On XPERIA S and Boy the Phone Fly On This Rom Here A Few Benchmark Shots

*imgur.com/SxQmtYm.png

*imgur.com/MAcDoov.png

hey...so could you give me a review of the leaked JB for xperia S?is the network issue resolved??bugs fixed??is it smooth?

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Yes. It's SUPER smooth. You won't feel like you're using Xperia S anymore. Feels more like a 2013 Xperia :D

It's a newer leaked build, so everything works. No major bug

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Yeah Its Supper Smooth And Fully Working Build .. If You already Have a unlocked bootloader then go ahead and try it ..if you dont then I Wont advice to unlock for this as the update might come shortly and also after unlocking the bravia engine and other drm stuff dont work !! Anyway It Killed the american S3 on Bench mark !!

*i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/10/16/GalaxyNote2_QuadrantFree_GS3.png

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Updates:

C190X Xperia C coming in Q4

S4 krait dual

Slightly better specs than Xperia L

NXT design

Honami will use BIONZ Image processing like Sony cybershot and Alpha/NEX cameras

BIONZ Mobile Image processor chip
*1.bp.blogspot.com/_HXaPyG-SY44/S1R2ZQO5mEI/AAAAAAAABh4/wqBj5MIKizs/s400/HX5v+bionz+and+exmor+r.jpg
*www.sony.com.au/product/resources/en_AU/images/Technology/Bionz-Engine.jpg
*i.imgur.com/mG66N3o.jpg

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
okay I've played around with Xperia Z for a while now. Friend in hostel has it.

Viewing angles is NOT a problem. The problem is, even on max brightness the screen looks faded. The colours don't look vibrant at all. Even my S2 has a better screen. Screen is a downer for a phone you're paying 37K for. Every high-end phone I've seen has a better screen than this. The grey UI is also a downer.

Sun legibility is very good on the phone. Developer support is going to be good since Sony (these days) has a good history of releasing sources.

aroraanant

Explorer
If Note 3 comes with a more bigger screen then it would be too big to be kept in pocket so that will be no for me.
Now I am eagerly waiting what HTC comes with after One.
And hoping this time Apple comes with something good.

kapilove77

Padawan
okay I've played around with Xperia Z for a while now. Friend in hostel has it.

Viewing angles is NOT a problem. The problem is, even on max brightness the screen looks faded. The colours don't look vibrant at all. Even my S2 has a better screen. Screen is a downer for a phone you're paying 37K for. Every high-end phone I've seen has a better screen than this. The grey UI is also a downer.

Sun legibility is very good on the phone. Developer support is going to be good since Sony (these days) has a good history of releasing sources.

I don't know what you talking about as for my ZL everything look brilliant with every detail. Every review i saw they say they impressed by screen. Zl is more natural color than over saturated. Maybe your friend's Z is not that great but if you check my ZL you will also get impress.

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
If Note 3 comes with a more bigger screen then it would be too big to be kept in pocket so that will be no for me.
Now I am eagerly waiting what HTC comes with after One.
And hoping this time Apple comes with something good.

Same here either htc one or the next iphone..sony has seriously disappointed me..i was really going to but xperia z/zl but the camera on both r like they r 3mp not 13mp..screen in actually better on zl than z..i wonder why as i thought both have same display..sony will realy hav to bring down the price for both or their flagships will go down the drain!!

Rohitt

Broken In
@randomuser111 Kindly keep us posted about the latest updates on SONY HONAMI (THE BAAP OF ALL PHONES). I am dying to see how it would look like.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
No. 4.2 for Z/ZL after S/SL/Ion get 4.1

@randomuser111 Kindly keep us posted about the latest updates on SONY HONAMI (THE BAAP OF ALL PHONES). I am dying to see how it would look like.

Will do.

I only have one update now, sensor size will be 1/1.5" and not 1/1.6". So even bigger than I had suggested earlier. :)

Xenon flash on board as well

Would be fun to see it crush all other phones come October. ;)

kapilove77

Padawan
No. 4.2 for Z/ZL after S/SL/Ion get 4.1

Will do.

I only have one update now, sensor size will be 1/1.5" and not 1/1.6". So even bigger than I had suggested earlier. :)

Xenon flash on board as well

Would be fun to see it crush all other phones come October. ;)

Damn getting updates will be long wait but nothing to worry. :D

Saying it will crush other phones is not right cuz we don't know what other companies thinking or developing.

Empirial

Youngling
I don't know what you talking about as for my ZL everything look brilliant with every detail. Every review i saw they say they impressed by screen. Zl is more natural color than over saturated. Maybe your friend's Z is not that great but if you check my ZL you will also get impress.

I think that Extra Protective Layer pasted on the screen of SXZ is the main culprit. I've read a review of ZL in which the reviewer clearly states that the Display of ZL looks more Vibrant then SXZ.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Holly Sh*t Just Played With Xperia Z At at Shop... Killer Looks and Price(36k)... Also Who said Viewing angles were a problem??? I didn't noticed It .. Just Little Whitish Tint on some angle !!

cooldude94

Journeyman
I too spent some time with xperia z at croma, viewing angles are ok but the camera takes lots of time to focus while on s4 it was instantaneous.

Top Bottom