Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

Kiss

Journeyman
Finally i have bought xperia l !:lol:

only question my dedicated camera key not launching camara it is just auto focussing ? how to enable that ?

Bro hold the Camera key for almost 3-5 sec... and press it from a bit hard... you'll get a vibration and the cam would start..

Kiss

Journeyman
@Random.. do we have an update log from sony which would tell us the effective changes which would be installed in that update... ??

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
I don't have confirmation on that, although it probably does (maybe Optical Steadyshot) since the Lumia 920/925/928 sensor and OIS system is from Sony.

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
My phone(XL) is always a bit Hot near the ear piece .... is it normal?

Nop I dont get it
Phones battery is little better, But still standy drain is to much
Morning it was around 85% at 4 it was around 75% still 4 it was in stand by wifi/data off

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

As I suggested earlier, it is due some "bad app". With stamina mode you should lose no more than 5% overnight. Few days back I installed Snapdragon battery guru on my phone. I lost 30% battery in just 1 hour. Imagine !!

Some apps can really screw your battery life bad, you need to find what that app is

Kiss

Journeyman
I meant... The phone was a bit warmer near the ear piece without me being on the call...

i.e.
Was playing with the phone for arnd an hour... then i got a call, tht time the ear piece(of the handset) was a bit warmer as if i was on call for quite some time...

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
I meant... The phone was a bit warmer near the ear piece without me being on the call...

i.e.
Was playing with the phone for arnd an hour... then i got a call, tht time the ear piece(of the handset) was a bit warmer as if i was on call for quite some time...

Were you playing games ? Or what? The back was warm too or only the front ?

Top Bottom