Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Well since the BAAP of all smartphones for 2013 will be announced soon, I must post the specs here so you guys read it first from me :p

Sony's REAL 2013 flagship - Honami -C6802

5" 1920x1080 Triluminos LCD with 2000:1 + Contrast Ratio, X-Reality Engine, OptiContrast panel, 178 degree viewing angle
Snapdragon MSM8X74 2.3 ghz, Adreno 330
2 GB RAM
16/32 GB Internal
2/3" 13 MP Sony Exmor RS camera with Xenon flash & Dual LED + Interchangeable lenses ( Bigger sensor than almost all point n shoots)
S-Master MX Mobile audio amplifier, Walkman Audio. Clear Audio +, Clear Stereo
~9.5-10.5mm thin
NFC
4G LTE
IP58 Water/Dust resistance, Shock Resistance
Glass + Metal/Carbon Fiber construction
Dual Stereo Speakers
IR Blaster
3000mAh high stamina battery

And all this coupled with the most beautiful phone design Sony has ever produced. :D

I guess some explanation is needed regarding the camera. It's 2/3" sensor which is much bigger than most point and shoot smartphones and WAYY bigger than the sensors in android smartphones like Xperia Z, Galaxy S4, Htc One etc.

It also has the industry's highest pixel size of 2.14 microns, that's higher than the previous best 2.0 on Htc One.

More details can be found here. 1/3" is the sensor size of most smartphones including Z, S4,Lumia 920 etc

*i.imgur.com/gO6AJuc.jpg

*vr-zone.com/articles/sony-honami-cyber-shot-camera-phone-details-leaked/19881.html

Last edited:

Jay1234

Journeyman
Finally i have bought xperia l !:lol:

only question my dedicated camera key not launching camara it is just auto focussing ? how to enable that ?

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"

Ooo my dream comes true to real life!!!
I think a 20mp camera will be super....(I know pixels don't speak but quality speaks, but for boasting around, 20mp for a phone is huge)

Empirial

Youngling
Well since the BAAP of all smartphones for 2013 will be announced soon, I must post the specs here so you guys read it first from me :p

5" 1920x1080 Triluminos LCD with 2000:1 + Contrast Ratio, X-Reality Engine, OptiContrast panel, 178 degree viewing angle
Snapdragon MSM8X74 2.3 ghz, Adreno 330
2 GB RAM
16/32 GB Internal
2/3" 13 MP Sony Exmor RS camera with Xenon flash & Dual LED + Interchangeable lenses ( Bigger sensor than almost all point n shoots)
S-Master MX Mobile audio amplifier, Walkman Audio. Clear Audio +, Clear Stereo
~9.5-10.5mm thin
NFC
4G LTE
IP58 Water/Dust resistance, Shock Resistance
Glass + Metal/Carbon Fiber construction
Dual Stereo Speakers
IR Blaster
3000mAh high stamina battery

And all this coupled with the most beautiful phone design Sony has ever produced. :D

I guess some explanation is needed regarding the camera. It's 2/3" sensor which is much bigger than most point and shoot smartphones and WAYY bigger than the sensors in android smartphones like Xperia Z, Galaxy S4, Htc One etc.

It also has the industry's highest pixel size of 2.14 microns, that's higher than the previous best 2.0 on Htc One.

More details can be found here. 1/3" is the sensor size of most smartphones including Z, S4,Lumia 920 etc

*i.imgur.com/gO6AJuc.jpg

Sony "Honami" Cyber-shot camera phone details leaked - VR-Zone - VR-Zone

Phone Ho Toh Aisa....Warna Smartphones Toh Salora Bhi Banati Hai!

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
*amanandandroid.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/xperia-z-camera_quick_launch.jpg

Choose the option Launch and Capture. I believe you have Launch Only chosen

Jay1234

Journeyman
still not working :cry: do i need to call sony customer care ?

its doing the same thing in quick launch off & Launch and Capture options???

any one plsss reply

Jay1234

Journeyman
18001037799 is this the no of cc !

or should i update to 15.0.a.1.13 version may be this can solve the problem ?

Top Bottom