Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

Kiss

Journeyman
Guys, any Idea how can I backup my N73 messages to XL??

P.S: I was able to create .csv file containing all my messages...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
WTH! Battery down from 88%(as at 8 AM) to 64% as of now
That To I DINT USE THE PHONE,and mobile data,wifi was off

Kiss

Journeyman
I know Xperia L cannot capture 1080p videos... However Sony India Says something different :D

chk this out Xperia L : Xperia

xperiaL 1080p.JPG

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
This is awesome...(xperia phablet)
this will create some serious competition in mobile companies

Last edited:

kapilove77

Padawan
Bought xperia zl for 30500 in delhi pretty satisfied with the phone only gripes are average camera performance and loudspeaker volume . Battery life is good getting around 3.5-4 hrs on screen time with gaming , web browsing and listening to music that after only 3 days expect it to increase a bit. sony music app is awesome can steam and download all songs .
The free case i received with zl hides the ir sensor hence i cannot use it with case .what stupidity by sony. can anyone recommend me a case with space for ir sensor ? thanks in advance.

Congrats dude now we both have ZL. And yea that snap on cover covers the IR sensor which is annoying.

Jay1234

Journeyman
@ serpent i have'nt seen any one complaining about the battery backup neither in flipkart nor in youtube reviews ! i think ua battery is defective you should call sony customer care !

@ random camera of grand vs xperia l camera ??

Last edited:
OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Camera quality is about the same I'd say. Grand is slightly better with better colors. You can check GSMArena photo compare tool and judge yourself.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
@ serpent i have'nt seen any one complaining about the battery backup neither in flipkart nor in youtube reviews ! i think ua battery is defective you should call sony customer care !

@ random camera of grand vs xperia l camera ??

Maybe :(, Well but as all the tests.. I do get 1 full day on Normal usage

Top Bottom