Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
@ Random how many times should one do fully discharge & then full charge ?

2nd thing after an hour of internet and gaming my phone got heated up is it normal ?

Yup that's normal as long as it's not as hot as a microwave oven. :p

And the battery procedure should be followed 3 times.

Even later, try to recharge your phone only after battery has drained to at least 20%

Jay1234

Journeyman
3rd thing yesterday i started charging at 7 pm 1% battery & was also using it till 8pm then i left it to fully charge it fully charged around 10 pm ? was that normal ?

@serp & Nipun how much time does your phone takes to fully charge from 1 % i am gonna test it now with stamina mode on & no Downloading ?

Btw my quick launch key has started working now after update :wink:

Jay1234

Journeyman
@ k random btw yesterday was the third charge cycle :)

Guys xperia l in ebay is around 12500 how"s that? with warranty

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Battery is better now :)
Morning at 7:30 I had around 98% when I came back around 3:00 it was 94%
Mobile data was on, So battery has improved :).

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I read somewhere that Discharging battery completely and then doing a full (100%) recharge will increase battery life...so,dont charge the battery until its 3~4% which I do with my phone.

rst

Youngling
What about its picture /video quality ??

My friend said that "Go for android(galaxy s4 or xpedia) or iphone,they have better picture /video quality than digital cameras"

Is it true ??

Kiss

Journeyman
@ kiss :-D how much time ua phone takes to fully charge & does it heat up after a bit of usage ?

It takes complete 2 hours to charge the phone.. I have observed both the times i have charged my phone..
Yea it gets a bit hot after a bit of usage...

Now, wht i have done is first time i charged till 100% and took it out from charging as soon as it was 100.. :(
Second time(last night) i only kept it for an hour extra after it was fully charged... :(
Both the times it was from 0 to 100%.

However one good observation was that the battery did only came down to 98% from 99%, when i checked in the morning. (I had kept the stamina mode on )

Today I'll keep it for charging at night for 8 hours after I bring it down to 0.

My friend said that "Go for android(galaxy s4 or xpedia) or iphone,they have better picture /video quality than digital cameras"

Is it true ??

Imho ... I dont think so... S4 comes for 40k and I dont think so it would take over the image quality produced by DSC-RX1(34k)

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer

Is it true ??

No. The only two phones that can deliver better image quality than digital cameras were Nokia N8 and Nokia Pureview 808. Were as both are out of production now but you can still get them through some stores.

No Galaxy or Xperia comes betters a decent digital camera as of date.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
badly waiting for Xperia M launch .. Hope Sony doesnt dissapoint in pricing

Well if we go by Germany and UK pricing then expect to be dissapointed as they translate into 18k-20k :(

Sony Xperia M gets priced in the UK and Germany - GSMArena.com news

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Well if we go by Germany and UK pricing then expect to be dissapointed as they translate into 18k-20k :(

Sony Xperia M gets priced in the UK and Germany - GSMArena.com news

how the hell is that even possible.. M is a stripped down version of L.. How can it be priced more than L itself !!!
F*ck LOGIC sony

Top Bottom