Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

aroraanant

Explorer
Xperia SP is dual core phone and if it is priced around 25k that too after month I don't think it will be to fetch much customers as now the time has come for quad core phones.
And I didn't find anything fascinating also in any of the two.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia SP is dual core phone and if it is priced around 25k that too after month I don't think it will be to fetch much customers as now the time has come for quad core phones.
And I didn't find anything fascinating also in any of the two.

LOL. Do you realize SP blows away S3 and Note 2 performance wise???? It packs in Adreno 320 GPU !!!

5fusion

Journeyman
LOL. Do you realize SP blows away S3 and Note 2 performance wise???? It packs in Adreno 320 GPU !!!
lol he doesnt ..guess hes the one who used to suggest Xperia J for 16k for that pathetic h/w.
SP is definitely gonna grab a good share if priced 25k, infact more than expected and would a total VFM..seems ppl may surely prefer it over any samsung or htc in that range just coz of that super cool design & that illumination is awesome:thumbs:

How about studying? :D
12th? Board Exams? Remember anything? :D
A typical Indian Dad reply :-D :p

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Lol!!!

Its L tenida.

@coolnik

Hmm its k, install the screen calibration app and you should be good :)

And lol chill, tenida was asking about Xperia L and you replied Z. Hence the facepalm:p

shreymittal

Being Human
Well I can understand English very well and as for the post tenida said Sony Xperia neo l or only l??? To which I replied it's Xperia z then why the facepalm shrey and what is the point ur trying to make ???

Dude he asked about xperia neo l/l not about Z. :)

Its Xperia Neo L or just L

aroraanant

Explorer

I know bro that Adreno 320 is quite good.But general people these days look for a dual core or a quad core, and now it is the time for quad core, that is what people think and that is what they look.
And how can we forget that Sony products are not as durable like HTC and Samsung(though I prefer Sony phones over Samsung anyday)

ol he doesnt ..guess hes the one who used to suggest Xperia J for 16k for that pathetic h/w.
Well that was a time.
I still prefer Desire X over many phones(in some cases) as it beats mostly all the phones in terms of looks and build quality.
So suggestions vary from people to people and from time to time, we must never forget that.
And here are people who suggesting pathetic micromax and other non sense phones just because of big screen.
So lets not commend on anyone suggestions.....PEACE

5fusion

Journeyman
Well that was a time.
I still prefer Desire X over many phones(in some cases) as it beats mostly all the phones in terms of looks and build quality.
So suggestions vary from people to people and from time to time, we must never forget that.
And here are people who suggesting pathetic micromax and other non sense phones just because of big screen.
So lets not commend on anyone suggestions.....PEACE
well didnt mean to offend you but that was just for fun :p as i remembered you for that as you crazily liked that phone i guess. one may prefer looks and build quality over performance whenever one wants. peace;-)

quagmire

Allllright !
Whats wrong with The Verge ? - About their review of Sony Xperia Z

They have given SXZ:
7/10 for DESIGN (N4 - 8/10, HTC One - 9/10)..
6/10 for CAMERA (N4 - 8/10 :facepalm: , HTC One - 6/10)..
7/10 for PERFORMANCE (N4 - 10/10 :huh?:, HTC One - 9/10)..

Such a biased review..!

Quick links : Nexus 4 review || HTC One review

coolnikk

Journeyman
well alas there's an app for checking what panel name xperia z has.(all credits go to xda developers) also do tell does it work on unrooted phone as mine is rooted.

link: YourXPeriaZdisplay.7z

Top Bottom