Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

gamerbloke

Broken In
Oh god No_OC = Heat(correct me if i am wrong) Heat = dead game console

Bhai yeh FB nahi hai ki kuch bhi bol sakte ho.Tameez se raho.Pls

Bhai agar apne tameej dikhai hoti to mene bhi acche se reply krna tha pr just tell me at what point did i promoted PIRACY?
Ary yr i was just asking something that crossed my mind.... if i would have said-
1) from where can i dl PS cracked games?
2) are pirated versions available in Nehru place
then it would have been infraction!
a guy who can't afford PS how come Original or Pirated matters for him. Seems like u impulsively replied coz my question was off topic and u all were in serious discussions!!

@bloke

you should srsly read more to catch on peoples tone, commander was just joking no need to take it personally. this is why one should lurk more :wink:

Ary yr PLEASE IGNORE MY INSOLENCE and u people just carry on!! I am not worth replying.....lol :D Everyone HAPPY

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
what attitude did i earlier showed to get such a reply.... asking my doubt was that too much??
so keep ur advice with u nd focus on topic (free advice- 1 pr 1 free)

if you had read the forum rules then this doubt would not have risen.

ignorance of forum rules is not an excuse.

Bhai agar apne tameej dikhai hoti to mene bhi acche se reply krna tha pr just tell me at what point did i promoted PIRACY?
Ary yr i was just asking something that crossed my mind.... if i would have said-
1) from where can i dl PS cracked games?
2) are pirated versions available in Nehru place
then it would have been infraction!
a guy who can't afford PS how come Original or Pirated matters for him. Seems like u impulsively replied coz my question was off topic and u all were in serious discussions!!

Ary yr PLEASE IGNORE MY INSOLENCE and u people just carry on!! I am not worth replying.....lol :D Everyone HAPPY

wut??

:lol:

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
[YOUTUBE]IVT7lMUuzsg[/YOUTUBE]

Exclusive for PS4, RIME is an indie title developed by Tequila Works and published by Sony. It uses Unreal Engine 4.
The trailer gave me instant memories of "ICO" & "Shadow of the Colossus", which i consider to be the best games i've ever played on the PS2.

The artwork of RIME looks so beautiful.
It has all the ingredients to be an instant hit like "Journey". Please post your comments on this guys.

Your first look at stunning PS4 adventure Rime

Rime gives you reason to be excited for PS4

5-amazing-looking-indie-video-games-coming-to-the-ps4

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
looks nice, im emulating soc on my pc these daya at 1080p, looks amazing. ps2 version looks like poop in front of it.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ lol :lol:

So true man.

Btw, your initial thoughts on RIME?

looks nice, im emulating soc on my pc these daya at 1080p, looks amazing. ps2 version looks like poop in front of it.

Cool. Is it working fine?
You run it on a quadro?

bippukt

In the zone
Landmark etc are suggesting a price of Rs 40k for the PS4...too much as for slightly more I can build a very good gaming PC :(

Gollum

Collector
Landmark etc are suggesting a price of Rs 40k for the PS4...too much as for slightly more I can build a very good gaming PC :(

PS3 was more at launch. I wanna check were the console is made in if its Japan made I will get it for the price.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
PlayStation 4 hot on Xbox One's heels

Its going to be a big launch in the UK. I hope India does something in the same lines.

Btw, Xbox one is doing equally good as the PS4. It too managed to sell 1 million units in less than 24 hrs.

yes quadro 4k

Hmm that's why its running fine. PS2 emulators don't work that well with AMD accelerators. I had tried it once too but the frame rates were less than 5 and unplayable.

Teardown of Sony PlayStation 4 Shows That Console Nears Breakeven Point

PS4: Only $381 to Make
Sony PlayStation 4 Costs Less Than $400 to Manufacture, Likely Makes Money

heidi2521

Padawan
PS3 was more at launch. I wanna check were the console is made in if its Japan made I will get it for the price.

The EMEA region ones are reportedly from Japan, NA is from China.

PlayStation 4 hot on Xbox One's heels

Its going to be a big launch in the UK. I hope India does something in the same lines.

Btw, Xbox one is doing equally good as the PS4. It too managed to sell 1 million units in less than 24 hrs.

Hmm that's why its running fine. PS2 emulators don't work that well with AMD accelerators. I had tried it once too but the frame rates were less than 5 and unplayable.

Teardown of Sony PlayStation 4 Shows That Console Nears Breakeven Point

The teardown assessment is preliminary in nature, accounts only for hardware and manufacturing costs, and does not include other expenses such as software, licensing, royalties or other expenditures

Hadn't Sony confirmed that they are selling at a slight loss but will make it back if people buy a game or two at launch and subscribe to P$+?

Keep in mind that the Xbox launched WW, PS achieved that in NA only.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
what attitude did i earlier showed to get such a reply.... asking my doubt was that too much??
so keep ur advice with u nd focus on topic (free advice- 1 pr 1 free)

Playing dumb doesn't make you any good after saying a get lost in this forum when someone told you to check forum rules before posting your crap here. You very well know what was I pointing to.. Anyways, if this is how you want it from the forum behave the same.. I care the damn..

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony Introduces New PS4/PS Vita Ultimate Bundle

Vita/PS4 'Ultimate' bundle in-bound this year

gamerbloke

Broken In
Playing dumb doesn't make you any good after saying a get lost in this forum when someone told you to check forum rules before posting your crap here. You very well know what was I pointing to.. Anyways, if this is how you want it from the forum behave the same.. I care the damn..

Don't need ur advice.... so keep it with u!
I don't give a damn either so stop wasting time of others,,, who cares what u think!! :mrgreen:

Top Bottom