Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Hidden Features of the PS4

Using a PS Vita as an extra controller

Pretty handy i must say.

The only problems (thus making it less than ideal as stated in the article) I can see are the lack of dedicated L2/R2 triggers and any potential lag because this is actually a whole console rather than a controller. All in all, a casual gamer should hardly be concerned.

40GBP is pretty steep for the Dualshock. Over here they're selling at $60 + tax if that's any indication.

Also, the power draw from keeping USB powered up in standby is overrated.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony patents 'Flat Joystick Controller'

Proposed device looks like a revamped PS Move with a touch surface

This seems to be a replacement of PS move. Has an extra touchpad, just like the DS4.
Would make good use of PS camera.

PS move first appeared in this form(with its own patent), and eventually saw light of day.
This should fall along the same path too, considering PS4's overwhelming initial success.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Sony patents 'Flat Joystick Controller'

This seems to be a replacement of PS move. Has an extra touchpad, just like the DS4.
Would make good use of PS camera.

PS move first appeared in this form(with its own patent), and eventually saw light of day.
This should fall along the same path too, considering PS4's overwhelming initial success.

Seems to be influenced from Valve's haptic feedback tech.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony: There’s Some “Epic Stuff” for PS4 Still Under Wraps, “Can’t Wait for E3″

With the next Uncharted revealed, inFamous: Second Son coming in March, The Order arriving in 2014, and DriveClub coming in early 2014, what “epic stuff” do you think Sony still has under wraps?

HOAX: The Last Of Us Game Of The Year Edition Coming To PS4 – UPDATE

Thanks to You, PlayStation 4 Just Made History

Sony PlayStation 4 coming to India on Dec 18

This should be an absolute delight for those who are waiting to get their hands on PS4. Though pricing hasn't been revealed, official pricing will be less than the ones currently publicized in several e-commerce portals like Flipkart , snapdeal etc.

I guess it to be around 30-32k. This is an official launch.

PS4 officially sells out in South Africa within 24 hours

Ster Kinekor Entertainment, the South African distributor of PlayStation in South Africa, has just announced that the PlayStation 4 has sold out around the country within 24 hours of going on sale at midnight on December 12th, 2013.

Ster Kinekor says that this makes the PS4 “the fastest selling console in Ster Kinekor Entertainment history,” according to the company’s most recent sales figures, which has in the past distributed the original PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP and PS Vita.

CEO of Ster Kinekor Entertainment, Mario Dos Santos said of the achievement:

“It has been an interesting road full of surprises this last year in the lead up to the PS4 announcement and we are ecstatic that we’ve broken a SKE record with these sales thanks to our loyal customers and stakeholder support. The demand continues to overwhelm supply, but we’re working extremely hard to get PS4 consoles into the hands of customers as quickly as possible.”

South African gamers, have you been able to secure your PS4 or will you be waiting until later in the month to get yours?

Sony’s Adam Boyes “Lost His Mind” for an “Amazing” Upcoming PS4 Game after Getting a Sneak Peek

I got a chance to get a super sneak peak of a game that’s coming up and I’ve lost my mind, it was amazing. I can’t say what it is but… For PS4…

Gollum

Collector
i would only buy it because its ps4. i would have it even without games for months.
when i bought my PS3, i didn't even have a tv lol.

Gollum

Collector
well im a bachelor working hard to earn money so i can fulfill my dreams and wants. thank goodness i dont have a money draining girlfriend ;)

Top Bottom