Sony Ericsson K850 Review by naveen_reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^ dont take me wrong guys..i m not trying to prove anyone wrong..its just that sum peaple are bent on saying tht the k850 has worse standards without even having a glimpse of it.....things have changed guys with newer and better firmwares...and off course..manual settings

@krazy-k850 beat the **** out of the n95..and the n82 only outperfrms it in the flash business...soo..got me??

but i find tht completely baseless..

as per ur phonearena review..they say tht the k850 takes 7-8 secs to save a picture..thts enuf..i dont want to read it any longer..either they are using abroken version of the k850 or dunno..no comments..

my point is...has anyone here actually tried ne of the nokia 5 mp phones..or neun has tried the k850??..in this forum we have enuf 5 mp users...y not run a shootout??
the guys can choose the winner

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
shoot out can be worthwhile only when we meet and click pictures of the same object at the same time .. then only a good comparision can be done ..

i own n82 .. i am in for a shootout ..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
sorry everyun if i have hurt ur sentiments.i am not a fanboy or nething..but i dont like peaple bashing up SE without ne reason...

@naveen-yep dude..its uber cool....i like the happy thing..its sweet... :)
btw do u have the equalizer bug too??.....i mean the one where the manual settings are set to default with change in album?? :(

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
amd64_man2005 said:
@krazy-k850 beat the **** out of the n95..and the n82 only outperfrms it in the flash business...soo..got me??

Don't say it like this, although I like K850i but OS wise I still say N82 is better. They both have there own user set.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^^ no dude...i dont like it when peaple without using the phone start giving stupid comments.if u cant appreciate a product at least dont try to degrade it...

newaz choro..i got my k850 fr 20.2 k..but i heard nw it can evn be bought fr 19k in sum parts..i m from kolkata btw :)

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
bro am planning to change my n80i.. after seeing this phone a bit confused which one to go for n95 8gb or k850.. tell me one thing.. is this the best picture that can be taken by this camera.. i feel its not that good or may be lighting condition can be made better :)
And pls post some videos in evening under bulb or tubelight and one in daylight.. whats the video recording fps? :)

Don't say it like this, although I like K850i but OS wise I still say N82 is better. They both have there own user set.
Same for me also.. staying without an OS.. :( am confused what to take.. i want to take this month only

Last edited:

the.kaushik

Well, if you can live with the looks of N82, then go for it. You won't regret it.

Did you replied me.. then i cant think of that phone.. i dont like its structure personally though its features is good! :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@ kaushik-dude chk my flckr section..u will find some good pics there...the lens is a bti sensitive..but will gt better with handling...

i personally think u should go for the n82 or the n95 coz u come frm a nokia background..but changes are always welcome...have a blast..

p.s.-if u can livw without a 5 mp cam..try the w960...

:)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
W960i is also very good, not everyone needs a high end cam & 3.2 MP is also a lot for a mobile phone. Its symbian OS so has it's own benefits.

the.kaushik

W960i is also very good, not everyone needs a high end cam & 3.2 MP is also a lot for a mobile phone. Its symbian OS so has it's own benefits.
Bro have you used the SE symbian OS mobiles.. If not and if you like symbian os then you just need to give a try ;) .. In my life the biggest mistake was buying p1i.. :( I was litterely pissed off with the complicated mobile menu system.. i use symbian os from the days of 6600 and older.. but when i tried to access this mobile it was just UN EASY.For a month of use also i was not comfortable... thats all.i sold it out in national market of Bangalore. I promised i will use 3310 :) but no by any chance SE symbian UIQ.. :)

@ kaushik-dude chk my flckr section..u will find some good pics there...the lens is a bti sensitive..but will gt better with handling...

i personally think u should go for the n82 or the n95 coz u come frm a nokia background..but changes are always welcome...have a blast..

p.s.-if u can livw without a 5 mp cam..try the w960...

:)

whers your flickr link dude? :)

Last edited:
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Bro have you used the SE symbian OS mobiles.. If not and if you like symbian os then you just need to give a try ;) .. In my life the biggest mistake was buying p1i.. :( I was litterely pissed off with the complicated mobile menu system.. i use symbian os from the days of 6600 and older.. but when i tried to access this mobile it was just UN EASY.For a month of use also i was not comfortable... thats all.i sold it out in national market of Bangalore. I promised i will use 3310 :) but no by any chance SE symbian UIQ.. :)

dont blame the p1i .. blame the symbian.. its sybian platform phone..

this is not the best pic the phone can take...

coz we are just are kiddies... comapared to the kings...

go >>>*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=156144

if P.s dont like symbian ... coz .. i can do stuff nearly on SE...
like even i have FTP client for my SE,
messenger
broswer
PDF reader
FLASH PLAYER ( Exclusive with K850 .. hail to netfront browser )
Excel files
Hide the folder
Flash wallpaper
MOTION SENSING... ( u should have played marble madness)
Faster UI ( faster than N series)

i think i more comfy with thi s.. and another thing .. dont have to worry about viruses.... (who knows when a N series will be affected by a virus..)

thats why i said....

SE is closing in on Nokia... a
and with sony in the background .. i think SE has edge over the technology than anyother comapany...

sorry if it smells like a fanboyish speech..

i like nokia for varied Apps... thats... all ..

i dont want to hurt anyones feeling .. this is just my opinion..

ok kausik... if u want to give a second try for SE .. go for K850/W960

Choice is urs..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hey naveen??..

do u have the equalizer bug??
and hws the menu bug in the media player??
also did ya gt a hold of the phone settings?? :)

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
hey naveen??..

do u have the equalizer bug??
and hws the menu bug in the media player??
also did ya gt a hold of the phone settings?? :)

no i dont have the eq bug .. it remebers mine...

wht menu bug???

getting hold of it... slowly but since i have been using the SE for years... its a piece of cake...

andalso working with the three soft keys is a absolute DELIGHT....

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
r u still on 029 ??? update it man...

menu speed... actually it was slower with prev firmware.. but did a master reset as told by in esato.. and its speeds is better... but waiting for more improvement in the upcoming updates...

how do u protect the back surface... i cant hink of removing the factory plastic sheet.. scared of scratches...any idea.. pls dont suggest crystal case or plastic pouch.. they make phone some crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom