So Much For Reallity Show!!! 'Hostess' gets slapped...(Youtube video link Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
but the punchline is "WHY SHE SLAPPED ME" WHY SHE SLAPPED ME :D :D :D
the most funnny part was that guy in the pink shirt also kicks him n run away..see the video again ....and den girl BF start saying maa behen gaalis and says "ladki pe haath uthhata hai " hahahaha..WTF ..ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

offline ..the guy who was beaten named Ravi Bhatia ...should have kicked a$$ of that fellow after the program....sa*le main dum nahin tha kya ? baad main peet deta usey ! jamke kambal kutai kar daalta uski dosto k sang milke :) ab ye nautanki aur legal notices bhejke kya fayda

this has been a hot topic too on bwtorrents forum ....

PS: I hadnt heard even the show's name b4 this incident..maybe its a TRP gimmick of them !

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I stopped watching stupid Indian reality shows long back.
I only watched a few episodes of roadies last season and like watching The Amazing Race on AXN. Anyway, wht is the concept of Dadagiri?
Getting physical can't be supported under any circumstances. My sympathies are with the boy. I think I may have also reacted violently if someone slapped me infront of the cameras.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Simple "Badnaam hue to kua hua, naam to hua". ;)

All reality shows are following the same funda, A fight between host and participants or judge and participants or among participants.

Fight will happen, Hindi news channels (who are dying for gossip news) will show it for whole day and you'll get TRP.

Many news channels clearly mentioned "Thanks to Bindass that they censored the abusive language". That clearly shows that Bindass channel wanted publicity, thats why they provided the tape otherwise why will anyone want to shoot all the fight?

Even now good music shows like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa are also following this funda, really sad.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
i saw the video and now blood is boiling the gal wat hell she is think and doing these thing that guy done right thing man if i was there i do the same thing man usske boy friend ki to main kayde se lag ta ekle usko do logo ne mara aur koi waah hata bhi nai raha guy skinny that why the host guy bit him agar koi physically strong hota to saale ki laga de ta aur saari dada gari andar dal deta uski .Ek baar mujhe woh host mil jaye fir main kahu ga jara mujhe bhi fight kar fir dekha hu

Last edited:

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Now that's Bull$hit
So who else wanna participate
Jyada hard ban rahi thi

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
anybody watches BOLLYWOOD KA TICKET ? in that even all these things happen everyday

but reality shows are anyday better than that saas bahu

kumarmohit

Technomancer
“This incident occurred four months ago. The participants of the show had to pass through the litmus test of abuses and spats. And it was all scripted! We were all given our parts where 70 per cent was to be said as is and 30 per cent would be improvisations,” says Ravi

Quoted from - *timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV_Buzz/Ravi_is_upset/articleshow/3436967.cms

They have to pass a what! What kind of reality show is that? You get paid to be humiliated. How low can Indian media go?

The girl totally deserved. Since it was all scripted and none of the stuff was being said intentionally, the action of the girl was totally uncalled for.Both of them acted in the fit of rage. The people who hit the guy afterwards are the actual culprits. So if a girl hits a guy, that is nothing, but if he hits back he gets beaten black and blue! So much for gender equality !

I guess the producers deserve to be sacked for such a misadventure.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
some people turn put to be messiah for gals with or without whatsoever obvious reasons of being a hero...lolz. Old trick that every sh!thead learns from movies.

Did I say gals are risky asset/ business. Don't get too much carried away or another Mahabharath will commence.

x3060

A LOTR fan
come on , dont just waist time on stupid reality shows, watch discovery , nat geo, animal planet instead.

Quoted from - *timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV_Buzz/Ravi_is_upset/articleshow/3436967.cms

They have to pass a what! What kind of reality show is that? You get paid to be humiliated. How low can Indian media go?

The girl totally deserved. Since it was all scripted and none of the stuff was being said intentionally, the action of the girl was totally uncalled for.Both of them acted in the fit of rage. The people who hit the guy afterwards are the actual culprits. So if a girl hits a guy, that is nothing, but if he hits back he gets beaten black and blue! So much for gender equality !

I guess the producers deserve to be sacked for such a misadventure.
I don't think there is anything wrong with the concept of a reality show like that, but I agree that the guy who was the host is the REAL culprit.

If you get paid to be humilated, well, in that case, the guy humilated the girl by slapping back. Assuming the guy is telling the right thing, if 30% of it was non scripted, then he had every right to slap the slapper back.

But the foul mouthed host decided otherwise, and proceeded to bully the guy along with some of his friends for slapping back.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Big boss is much much better than others reality show
LOL! All Indian television shows (and all reality shows, whether Indian or not), without any exception whatsoever, are nothing better than a giant, steaming pile o’… well, you know what follows. I haven’t been able to stand watching even a single episode in its entirety for the past couple of years or so and am proud of that fact.

LOL! All Indian television shows (and all reality shows, whether Indian or not), without any exception whatsoever, are nothing better than a giant, steaming pile o’… well, you know what follows. I haven’t been able to stand watching even a single episode in its entirety for the past couple of years or so and am proud of that fact.
+1.
Weather its a stupid serial my mom watches or one of these DUMB singer shows like VOI or ASS or SRGP, weather MTV Rodies or any of these reality shows, ALL SUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom