So Much For Reallity Show!!! 'Hostess' gets slapped...(Youtube video link Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
This is what happens on a desi reality show in India!!!

See how the lady pisses the guys(aired on TV) :
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=HHYVQd6WfCQ&feature=related
Warning: Offensive language
Now see what actually happens(uncensored):
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzn8f5C9Rnc

I am not even going into the ever degrading quality of T.V. shows in Indian Television(Reality Show,"news",Soap ...watevea wateva). Talking only about the incident, I have my sympathies on the Guy!!! First the wannabe hostess(in a textbook slut costume...lol Godess) pisses the guys off begging for reply. When he did reply, she couldn't stand it and slapped(WTF???what was she thinking).
And look at the other guys!! All jumped off in the scenario of being a hero in front of girl by beating that poor guy down even without bothering for a nano sec what they personally would've done, if they were in place of the guy!!! Yeah, they would've cried after getting slapped in their mommy's lap!!!Cause you don't hit girls!!! Sorry if i sound like a sexist!!!

mayanks_098

world is evil
ya too much.But this is a very typical case. i personally,never ever have supported anyone getting physical(dont take it other wise,guys) with any gal whatever circumstances there may be. But looking at the flow things,its seems the guy did the right thing. There is no sexism here.Its a question of whats morally wrong and right. If its not right for that guy to hit that girl,that girl HAD ABSOLUTELY no right to hit him on a TV show. WTF she thinks she was doing? Only bothered about TRP's? And those other guys? Loosers,big big that too,all of them. Trying to be her hero. Beating up the poor guy even when he was not at as much fault as the lady herself.
Very debatable.
Dont know,cant decide what he did was right or wrong. But does someone anticipate this one they go bright eyed for a tv show? A common man,on TV,its like there dream come true,to be on TV,in front of the whole nation,there moment of fame and you are treated like this. FCUK ALL TV channels and reality shows.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
slap was worth it for her attitude & language.
amateur director to have such unprofessional hosts (both)

Pat

Beyond Smart
OMG! Thats too much..And the contestant starts crying ? How about being a mard and fight that dumbass host!

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
yeah.. i think that the boy did right to slap her.. if girls can slap guys, why can't the guy slap her.. IMHO the boy should sue the show and kick the ass of both director and the people who hit him..

Pat

Beyond Smart
yeah.. i think that the boy did right to slap her.. if girls can slap guys, why can't the guy slap her.. IMHO the boy should sue the show and kick the ass of both director and the people who hit him..

The point is she did not have a valid reason to slap the poor guy. He just said "you go"! I just hope those two stupid hosts get some sort of punishment.:mad:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
yeah.. and this video was being telecasted by every new channel the next day.. boss.. bada pakaya tha unhone..

Renny

Padawan
Man thats one messed up woman(the host), that guy just retaliated, I mean who the f!#k is she to slap him(as if her bit!h talking wasn't enough),

And to top it off the other co-host of hers starts lynching up that contestant along with others.

Anyway checkout this fight on Live TV:-

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=282WxfpRHxE

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Don't understand why you are fighting over 'who is correct or wrong' and 'who gave the right the slap?'

Look, finally, they got the media talking about them, got internet users flocking to see the video! Alas so huge publicity for practically almost no expense.

Whats so great about that fight: get two contestants and a hostess and make them fight! You get the TRP boost then :)

Anywayz, it natural for humans to be interested in other people's affairs, esp if they are violent and abusive. Recollect the hostile crowd that gathers on a street during a fight between two anonymous persons.

adi007

Youngling
Guys guys i have heard that this is fake...
Just to increase the TRP
Use common sense guys..if a fight like that happens the camera man will turn off the camera...no one likes to have a record of this kind of fight

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
This fight was not done for TRPs!!
Why???
Because it was never aired uncensored....the first link I've posted is what aired. Second one was ... leaked...

Pat

Beyond Smart
Update:
The guy has already sent legal notices to the producers of the show:
*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV_Buzz/Ravi_is_upset/articleshow/3436967.cms

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
First of all, LOL at the show, LOL at the participants, LOL at the fixed scripts and LOL at the people watching it.

..And this time I will not be quiet. Just because they have power, it doesn’t give them the licence to pull down people. I have sent a legal notice to the producers and asked for an apology publicly for defamation.
Lmao :D what a fscking loser, "apology"? Hahaa. No wonder he got kicked hard.

Sue them for all their arse's worth you idiot!!

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
kya pata... this legal notice may also be a part of the script.. agar aisa hua to court will should kick them hard and ban the show..

Man i don't think that why people watch these reality shows.. vote for this, vote for that.. Rs.3 per sms, Rs 6/pm call.. big profit to operators.. to channel.. to the sponsers.. all from our pocket...

Damn it people..watch Discovery, Nat Geo, History.. or even Cartoon Network, POGO, Disney Channel etc..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Aisa desh hai mera !

Why people try to pretend to be someone else ? Why so westernized outlook ? Why so friggin fake grim reality shows ? Why the people developed a distinct liking to such things ? Does it feel better to satisfy your maniac desires by watching these unusual shows ? Where is the youth ? Is it dancing in the bars, discos and drowning in sedatives of drugs ? Is it sedated into ecstasy of luxuries ? Where is the plain old good culture of ours ?

No wonder we are still a developing nation while the others who started long after us have reached their destination.

karnivore

in your face..
No wonder we are still a developing nation while the others who started long after us have reached their destination.
Man, you have some imagination. A retard hostess slaps a much younger guest, and voila, it is the reason why India is "still a developing nation". Hey psssst, my cat is constipating. Do you think it is another reason why India is "still a developing nation"

Anyway, here's the news of the kid sending legal notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom