So Much For Reallity Show!!! 'Hostess' gets slapped...(Youtube video link Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
exactly.. all of them suck.. not even a single reality show is good.. and also those dumb saas-bahu serials... me seriously thinking of getting a TV tuner card for PC for Discovery, Nat Geo, History, CN, POGO etc..

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Guyz it looks more of a publicity stunt as our News Channels also need Masala news™ (this is copyright trademark of Masala Group of news channels :D)

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
ROFL , which Lame A$$ show is this .
Can't stop laughing . About 100 odd guys beating a man black & blue for slapping a bit*h..

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Reality show?? What reality show? Didn't that guy tell it's all rigged up?? :lol: LOL at all those losers who waste time watching these crappy stuff.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Bcoz you are glued to the monitor watching "content-rich" Koren/Japanese movies :D
so watching 2-3 movies a week is not really engrossing, people here watch ginormous amount of hollywood movies within a week.

I think I use my PC for multitude of purpose. One thing about Idiot box is that you see what they air and you can't change that. Most of the time its same bloody sh!t wrapped in new cover with new faces.

Davidboon

In the zone
i salute the boy
no doubt he is the man !!!
all the fault goes to the bi@tch , why should she slap a person in front of the tv.after all he does have his prestige. the boy did right ,and if i were in his place i would have surely did that and kicked the hostess ass !!.
look at the crew there they all are dumbasses , i feel like taking a AK-47 and killing them all.
my blood is boilling , i cant controll my anger anymore i want the girl and the whole show should be sued !!!!!!!!

sorry abt me being tooo harsh, its human nature.

iChaitanya

Journeyman
I am speechless. :|

I better not comment on this. But I would like to mention here that ALL reality shows and ALL Hindi news channels are completely useless and horrible. Smart people should stay away from such ****. :rolleyes:

PaulBarber

Broken In
People who watch and enjoy these kind of shows are sadists. That b!tch deserved to be slapped and she got it. This is worse than ragging in college. Any self-respecting guy would have done what he did. These kind of shows should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom