in your face..
Here is doG's timeline of creation:
*scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/upload/2009/04/gods_timeline/allcreation.gif

Courtesy: PZ Meyers.

karnivore

in your face..
^^ he he he...I've another timeline for you. The IDiots timeline

*i180.photobucket.com/albums/x31/trash609/id_timeline_lg.jpg
*scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/upload/2009/04/a_better_timeline/id_timeline_lg.php

afonofa

Journeyman
That timeline is according to abrahamic religions. Here is a concept of time according to Sanatana Dharma.

*img412.imageshack.us/img412/9885/kalpa.jpg

Following is just to show that these "pagans" were probably onto something(relativity, faster than light, inter-dimensional travel, y/n/m?):
BACK TO THE FUTURE: (A story from the Bhagavatam).

In the satya-yuga of the first mahA-yuga of the present (vaivasvata manvantara) , i.e., around 120 millions of years ago there lived a king of the Solar dynasty by name Kakudmi and his beautiful daughter Revati. Not trusting the astrologers of his time, yet believing in the maxim 'Marriages are made in heaven', Kakudmi took his daughter to the world of Brahma (called Brahma-loka) -- in every satya-yuga such things are possible - in order to ask Brahma himself as to who would be the best marital match for his daughter. Kakudmi had himself somebody in mind. But Lord Brahma was not available immediately since he was watching a dance performance. Kakudmi noted that it was 11-09 hours in Brahma's clock and waited for about 20 minutes (of that world's time!) and then he had the opportunity to ask Brahma his question. 'My dear Kakudmi', replied the Lord, 'From the time you came here your earthly world has passed through 27 mahA-yugas and so none of whom you have in mind or their descendents are alive now. Right now people are enjoying the avatAra of Krishna there. Go back and marry your daughter to BalarAma, the elder brother of Krishna'. Thus it was that Kakudmi and Revati travelled back into the future (from the 1st mahA-yuga to the 28th mahA-yuga). Revati was married to BalarAma. Note that 1000 earthly mahA-yugas make one day of 12 'hours'of Brahma. This means
one mahA-yuga = 43.2 'seconds' for Brahma; and
Brahma's one second =100,000 human years.

Source

Currently we are in the Kaliyuga. Some characteristics of this age:
In Kali-yuga, wealth alone will be considered the sign of a man’s good birth, proper behavior and fine qualities. And law and justice will be applied only on the basis of one’s power.

Men and women will live together merely because of superficial attraction, and success in business will depend on deceit. Womanliness and manliness will be judged according to one’s expertise in sex, and a man will be known as a brahmana just by his wearing a thread.

A person’s spiritual position will be ascertained merely according to external symbols, and on that same basis people will change from one spiritual order to the next. A person’s propriety will be seriously questioned if he does not earn a good living. And one who is very clever at juggling words will be considered a learned scholar.

A person will be judged unholy if he does not have money, and hypocrisy will be accepted as virtue. Marriage will be arranged simply by verbal agreement, and a person will think he is fit to appear in public if he has merely taken a bath.

As the earth thus becomes crowded with a corrupt population, whoever among any of the social classes shows himself to be the strongest will gain political power.

Source
There are more at the source. I just pasted the smaller paragraphs. You may think a description of the Kaliyuga is not relevant to this discussion. But the relevance is in the questions which you scientist fellows need to ask yourselves. I don't want an answer. Q's are only for you to think about

Q: If all the processing power in the world today cannot predict the future of the computing world 50 years hence, then how did these pagans predict the nature of the human society "atleast 5000 years" into the future?

Q: If they were right about the nature of human society, then what else are they right about?

Last edited:

dips_view

Broken In
Q: If all the processing power in the world today cannot predict the future of the computing world 50 years hence, then how did these pagans predict the nature of the human society "atleast 5000 years" into the future?
originally posted by afonofa........

Science dont predict future.its the work of religious gurus:!:. Science believes in present and works for better future:smile:
and "BELIEVE OR NOT GOD DOES NOT EXITS".

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
hmmm, is there any God for the animals?

dude ... GOD is pure creation of our extra sixth sense....

just like Lord of the rings...

as i usually used to say , if LOR was created some 2000 years back... everyone would have worshipped gandolf and aragon... , frodo... how funny

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
originally posted by afonofa........

Science dont predict future.its the work of religious gurus:!:. Science believes in present and works for better future:smile:
and "BELIEVE OR NOT GOD DOES NOT EXITS".

I know that God doesn't exits, he always remains in!! :lol:

Jokes apart!! I too believe that God doesn't exists and I believe in Buddhism which believes it!!! :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
That timeline is according to abrahamic religions. Here is a concept of time according to Sanatana Dharma.

*img412.imageshack.us/img412/9885/kalpa.jpg

Following is just to show that these "pagans" were probably onto something(relativity, faster than light, inter-dimensional travel, y/n/m?):

Currently we are in the Kaliyuga. Some characteristics of this age:

There are more at the source. I just pasted the smaller paragraphs. You may think a description of the Kaliyuga is not relevant to this discussion. But the relevance is in the questions which you scientist fellows need to ask yourselves. I don't want an answer. Q's are only for you to think about

Q: If they were right about the nature of human society, then what else are they right about?

I believe that there were many awesome scientists before.

dips_view

Broken In
To the BELIEVERS
Q.DO you believe in EVOLUTION ?
If yes Then GOD does not Exits. If No Then read biology again.

Last edited:

i dont exist

^^^^^^^^^
guys you got it all wrong it doesn't work the both ways as evolution and god creating the world in 6 days as mentioned in bible
religion is sh**
so as the evolution theory don't tell me to read the the biology lessons that i was though in school you need to get you head out of it and think out of the box you will understand what i mean

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ this thread is good & gr8 for the guyz because in the future there ll be no difference ,, all humans r EQUAL !!

THIS THREAD IS REALLY NEEDED !!

Top Bottom