*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

awww

Banned
wht do u think the purpose of a dog other than easting , sh!ting , sleeping n mating ?

how we EVOLVED ... ( note : not created ) is a 1 in a million happening...

but since there are more than billion galaxies with constant explosion , star creation , black hole etc etc.... i think the permutation wwhere in our favor..

its really incredible to see how we are living here and understanding things..

but that is not to be attributed to a thing / power which has NOTHING to do with it
see this video *video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-...WzDA&q=expelled+no+intelligence+allowed&dur=3
theres more to the reality than what we learn in school

awww

Banned
and this video explains it very well

*video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1...Dqq0qAOosoWdDQ&q=everything+you+know+is+wrong

everyone please see this video

amitash

Intel OCer
if you think we are just a result of random errors in nature
what do you think the purpose of all this ?

Ignorance is Bliss isnt it? the thing is science does not know WHY we are here, there might not be a reason, just pure coincidence...Its just the human tendency to try to explain things unknown and when they cant, they fill it up with gibberish.

Oh and no one is going to waste bandwidth on a 2hr video...The plain and simple truth:
Evolution and natural selection are pretty much facts, plenty of evidence in fossils and similarity in DNA to prove it....For those who say: "we cant SEE evolution", todays science has gotten around that too by biotechnology, you can actually SEE cells developping and, With stem cell research, you can even mix species or give some species a different unique ability of some sort....This is man-made evolution and the reason why the stupid church condemns it.

As for GOD...there is absolutely NO conclusive or even remote proof, no inexplicable miracles have occured, 0 proof.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
see this video *video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-...WzDA&q=expelled+no+intelligence+allowed&dur=3
theres more to the reality than what we learn in school

and this video explains it very well

*video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1...Dqq0qAOosoWdDQ&q=everything+you+know+is+wrong

everyone please see this video
sorry i am not reasdy to waste my bandwidth on 1+ Hr video... sorry..

no offence thiough

why cant you cut short it and tell me whts in there ?

ans also i repeat agan..

SCIENCE DOESNT ANSWER EVERYTHING !!

one question , when a scientist said that earth is round ... no one believed and there was no way to proove it that time and as history says there are so many incidentsl..

one thing you have keep in mind that , science is a evolving subject ....

We have come a long way in that .

billions of myths have be broken , thrashed !!

So will be the mythical GOD !!!

why cant u see..... jesus , krishna , allah ..e.tc are just like other mythical figure.. no more!!

do u believe in hercules who held the whole earth on the shoulder ?????

M

micro_vishal

This is my first post in this thread, I dont have the time to read all thread, just read 8-9 pages to get the feel where this thread is going.
The first thing i noticed here is that those people who belives in science do not belive in god. Well theres the loop hole is.
Every great scientist in the history of manking belives in god.
Einstien once said "I just wanted to know if I were the god, how i will create this universe", when he was trying to formulate his theory of everything.
I can try to give u some facts about god existence.
>>Big bang theory is proven, whoever denies it is stupid. According to big bang all the matter come into existence from a single point or let us say from zero. Acc. to physics energy or matter (both are interchangable) can neither be created nor be destroyed. So, from where all this matter came from. It cant came into existance by itself.
Many scientist belives that this can only be possible with some kind of intelligence involved which have the power to do so.
>>What is happening in zeneva? Scientists are trying to find a partical named Higgs Boson which is theoritically responsible for the mass of all matter. Scientist says that due to this partical, higgs field is generated to which mostly all type of energies interact or slow down probabably to listen to it. those who do not interact are light and some waves. Some physicst believe this partical is a god partical which resides in every partical in the universe.
>>The Dual Nature: Every partical in this universe have dual nature, i.e waves and partical, but we can only see single nature of everything. For eg: Electrons are tiny bit of partical or matter but in fringe slit experiment (Every science student have done this or read this in school), they behave like a wave. But when we try to watch that electron by using some kind of instrument, it starts behaving like partical again. The conclusion is that we destroy the dual nature of matter by simply observing it.
Now, let us say every partical in this universe have a part of god (Higgs boson may be??)
They may have dual nature i.e they are independent to each other like me or you and they can have another nature in which all this god partical unites to form a bigger conciousness. But merely by observing it, we destroy its dual nature or may be thats what the god wants.
God resides in all, but what makes us different from computer, table or a car is our soul.
Our soul also has the part of God.

M

micro_vishal

billions of myths have be broken , thrashed !!

So will be the mythical GOD !!!

why cant u see..... jesus , krishna , allah ..e.tc are just like other mythical figure.. no more.

Well you are right my friend. Jesus, Krishna, allah.. etc. are/were not gods. They are some historical figures to whom people worships

It is written in Geeta that great persons will always be followed. and some centuries after, they can be considered as god itself.

But this doen't prove the inexistance of god.
There is a book called "Satyarth Prakash" i.e "The light of truth" written by Swami Dayanand Saraswati. That book contains all his efforts made by him during his whole life regarding the true god. I can give u some conclusions of that book.

>>God never takes birth: why?? because he don't have to. God do nothing out of purpose and his every purpose can be achived without taking birth. if god takes birth in human form, than he have to accept human dirt. God is so holly and pure.

>>God is almighty?? Yes. Why?? God is almighty, no doubt but in different sense than we feel he is. He is almighty because he don't need any assistance in doing his work which is creation, maintainance and destruction. But if u feel he can do everything , you are wrong. He can't kill himself or make another God for eg.

>>God never forgives: why?? because he loves justice. If you have done anthing wrong in your life, you will have to suffer for it. There is simply no escape. No matter how many times you ask god for forgiveness, he wont listen simply because he cant broke his own rules. Some say God is merciful than how can he be just. He is merciful by giving punishment to those who kill others or do some bad to others.

>>Earthly things is just not of his concern:Why??Because he is the ultimate truth. He knows all about life and death, past and future. If people are dying from terrorrist attacks he wont intervene to prevent those people from dying simply because death is not a tragic thing to him. Everyone here will die some day and he knows that so why prevent that which has to happen some day. Got it?? This human civilisation will get destroyed one day or other. It is a natural law of destruction so why prevent this.

There are some other things in that book which i like to share if you want.
Or read it if you got some time.

geek_rocker

Broken In
Well you are right my friend. Jesus, Krishna, allah.. etc. are/were not gods. They are some historical figures to whom people worships

It is written in Geeta that great persons will always be followed. and some centuries after, they can be considered as god itself.

There is a book called "Satyarth Prakash" i.e "The light of truth" written by Swami Dayanand Saraswati. That book contains all his efforts made by him during his whole life regarding the true god. I can give u some conclusions of that book.

>>God never takes birth: why?? because he don't have to. God do nothing out of purpose and his every purpose can be achived without taking birth. if god takes birth in human form, than he have to accept human dirt. God is so holly and pure.

>>God is almighty?? Yes. Why?? God is almighty, no doubt but in different sense than we feel he is. He is almighty because he don't need any assistance in doing his work which is creation, maintainance and destruction. But if u feel he can do everything , you are wrong. He can't kill himself or make another God for eg.

>>God never forgives: why?? because he loves justice. If you have done anthing wrong in your life, you will have to suffer for it. There is simply no escape. No matter how many times you ask god for forgiveness, he wont listen simply because he cant broke his own rules. Some say God is merciful than how can he be just. He is merciful by giving punishment to those who kill others or do some bad to others.

>>Earthly things is just not of his concern:Why??Because he is the ultimate truth. He knows all about life and death, past and future. If people are dying from terrorrist attacks he wont intervene to prevent those people from dying simply because death is not a tragic thing to him. Everyone here will die some day and he knows that so why prevent that which has to happen some day. Got it?? This human civilisation will get destroyed one day or other. It is a natural law of destruction so why prevent this.

Wow, any proof of that? No.
Then STFU.
Just because it was written in a book doesn't make it true.

M

micro_vishal

Then STFU.

Do you know who was dayanand saraswati, may god bless you but you dont have 1% of the intellectual than he had.
He had read Vedas, Quran and Bible. How many person had read vedas and other books inthe first place.
Do you have read vedas, No because u cant because it is written in sanskrit which takes many years to master.

Well, the conclusion drawn by the books are in harmony with todays world, if you had a litte bit of brain, than you were not asking the proof of this points.
And what is your point of believe,may be aethist but dont worry God doesn't really care. He only care what good and bad you do in your life and judge u accordingly.

So, if you dont have any intelligent counter to say,
STFU.

M

micro_vishal

ok one logical question ... though..

if he is one .. who created him ?? he simply just cant appear as the universe did in your sense !!!

ultimate question is ... who created god ??

i believe that he cant creat himself...

if he has the power to split the atom and bring about the BIGBANG ( the biggest thing ever to occur in our universe .. mind it ) cant he just clean up the mess we are doing ?

change the mind of terrorist not to kill others ... is he running out of employee for removing life out of living being ?

cant he just stop the tsunami ? which took thousands of life ?

cant he stop katherina ?

cant he stop earth quake...

NO FOOL WOULD CREATE HIS LOVIEST THING AND SEE IT TO DESTRUCTION ,, if so then he should be a saddist!!:evil::evil:

defend your post or joining the atheist club !! which is sooo coolllll :-D:-D:-D

Hahahah!!!
Does anybody read about big bang or atleast see a video of it at youtube.
There was no atom which splits up.
There was just large amount of energy in the first billion billion billion parth of second.
matter or atom which is very condensed form of energy created afterwords about 3-5 seconds late.

U have asked a very good question about who created God.
Well the answer is no one, humans or we cant imagine anything which have no begening or no end no middle. Everything we see in this materialistic world has dimensions with begening, middle or end. This is not the case with God.
He has no begening, no middle, and no end just like a circle.:p

Cleaning up humans mess in not his work, his work is to give justice or to give reward to those who do hardwork. he like hardworkers.

Death is ultimate truth and he know that so he dont interfere in anyones death .:idea:

geek_rocker

Broken In
Do you know who was dayanand saraswati, may god bless you but you dont have 1% of the intellectual than he had.
He had read Vedas, Quran and Bible. How many person had read vedas and other books inthe first place.
Oooh yeah.
A book written 2000 years ago by shepherds and a guy who really didn't do anything important other than founding the useless Arya Samaj is soooo worthy of respect.

Do you have read vedas, No because u cant because it is written in sanskrit which takes many years to master.

Well, the conclusion drawn by the books are in harmony with todays world, if you had a litte bit of brain, than you were not asking the proof of this points.
And what is your point of believe,may be aethist but dont worry God doesn't really care. He only care what good and bad you do in your life and judge u accordingly.

STFU.
Yeah, I should totally go and waste my time learning a language which isn't useful to me anyway. Vedas, Bible etc. are just figments of imagination by a civilization which didn't have any scientific knowledge at that time. Do you really believe that the sun is traveling on a chariot pulled by seven horses? Or an lunar eclipse occurs because Rahu swallows the moon?

Judging by your English, I think you should look at yourself before reminding me of my linguistic skills.

By the way, I'm agnostic.

amitash

Intel OCer

Ill give u some answers:

1.God never takes birth: why?? : Because he doesnt exist..how can he take birth?
2.God is almighty?? Yes. Why?? : Because you believe he is "almighty", you have "faith"
3.God never forgives: why?? : Because he doesnt exist...no forgiveness
4.Earthly things is just not of his concern:Why??: Because you cant prove he exists

Do you know who Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson is? He founded DC comics, which led to the creation of superman....Have YOU read all the superman comics? Do you believe there is a real superman? NO you dont...Why? He was an author, he wrote a book, but y dont u believe it? BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF, its sheer FICTION....Isnt there a strong possibility that GOD is fiction too? Just because someone says he exists doesnt mean its true.

Every great scientist in the history of manking belives in god.

LOL that is NOT true...Einstein was an atheist...google it...there are theistic and atheistic scientists but not all great ppl are theists...here are some examples:

* Thomas Jefferson
* James Madison
* John Adams
* Abraham Lincoln
* Susan B. Anthony
* Benjamin Franklin
* Robert G. Ingersoll
* Ulysses S. Grant
* George Washington
* Theodore Roosevelt

philosophers

* Karl Marx
* Sigmund Freud
* Friedrich Nietzsche
* Voltaire
* Epicurus
* Aristotle
* Sir Francis Bacon

scientists

* Charles Darwin
* Albert Einstein
* Thomas Edison
* Stephen Hawking
* Carl Sagan
* Galileo Galilei
* Francis Bacon, Sir
* Richard Dawkins

artists and entertainers

* Gene Roddenberry
* Jesse "the body" Ventura
* Woody Allen
* Charlie Chaplin
* Andy Rooney
* Katharine Hepburn
* Marlon Brando

writers

* Samuel Clemens /Mark Twain
* George Bernard Shaw
* Ernest Hemingway
* Isaac Asimov
* Arthur C. Clarke
* Stephen King
* Edgar Allan Poe
* Bertrand Russell
* Oscar Wilde
* Ayn Rand
* Thomas Paine

Well the answer is no one, humans or we cant imagine anything which have no begening or no end no middle. Everything we see in this materialistic world has dimensions with begening, middle or end. This is not the case with God.
He has no begening, no middle, and no end just like a circle.

One simple question: HOW DO YOU KNOW? HOW CAN YOU BE SURE?

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

human dirt ?

wht is human dirt ?

so human are filthy ? as afar as god is concerned.. thats awesome... !!!
--------------

he doesnt need ant assisitence ... cool ... !! so to put all athieist question to dust bin , the very basic question , you conclude that he cant be created nor destroyed...

wait i read this same sentecnce in school .. its called " energy " , but its very different , coz it doesnt consider humans as dirt and doesnt help others or anyone .. its just ENERGY !!! doesnt have super human + super computer brainas god !

---------------

so u are saying churches are waste and priest can go to home and work as a farmer ?
then why are we having a booth for forgiveness ? in churches ?
or a tree to wish for ?
if he cant forgive , he is worst than me , ( human ) , thiruvalluvar has said that those who forgive are the real human being , i never knew god was the real dirt !! funny

your comments / reply are becoming funnier ... keep it goinf bro..

---------------

you only said he creates , destroyts and does everything by himself... now , you say he does intervene ... so i assume god = terrorist since , god doesnt need any help ... man i cant stop laughing ,

use some common sense bro...

if its going to get destroyed ? why did he create it in first place ?

my thought is there could be EARTH 1.0 , ours is EARTH BETA version ..... now i get it !!!! damn my brain !!! :-D

----------------

please we want to know about other books you read ... coz i think they can be even more funnier...!!!

Then STFU.

hatss off !!!

STFU.

i thought einstein or someone was the most intelligent one ... and i also heard that even he didnt use >1% of his brain .. please dont ask for reference ... i just heard it ...!! as u did hear on dayanand saraswati , who somehow managed to do a IQ test and post it somewhere...

sorry i dont want to read them ... based on your replies .. i can conclude how great they will be and i think i wont able to understand ... coz i too dont know who was dayanad saraswati is ... :-D

judge me accordingly ?? how ?

so u say at one point he doesnt intervene when a f()cking bomb goes offf... so whoever dies in that bomb are BAD guys ??

GOD must be awesome , as he had seen the future of a new born , and see thru his all life and conlcude that this child will grow as a bad guy -- let me kill him .... man your god gets more and more funnier and weird ...

seems like a sadist to me

Hahahah!!!
Does anybody read about big bang or atleast see a video of it at youtube.
There was no atom which splits up.
There was just large amount of energy in the first billion billion billion parth of second.
matter or atom which is very condensed form of energy created afterwords about 3-5 seconds late.

He has no begening, no middle, and no end just like a circle.

Cleaning up humans mess in not his work, his work is to give justice or to give reward to those who do hardwork. he like hardworkers.

Death is ultimate truth and he know that so he dont interfere in anyones death .

so u say , a power who was not created , destoyred has no middle thing ( pen!s ? ) is just doing the work of judging us ? thats very lame ?

wht his next plan ?

and why doesnt anuimals worship him ?

death is the ultimate one ? so god who is undestuctable made human life limited ? thats mean !!!!

anyway looking forward for you to quote my replies and reply to that... lets see how funnier it can get .... :p:p:p:p:p

Oooh yeah.
A book written 2000 years ago by shepherds and a guy who really didn't do anything important other than founding the useless Arya Samaj is soooo worthy of respect.

Yeah, I should totally go and waste my time learning a language which isn't useful to me anyway. Vedas, Bible etc. are just figments of imagination by a civilization which didn't have any scientific knowledge at that time. Do you really believe that the sun is traveling on a chariot pulled by seven horses? Or an lunar eclipse occurs because Rahu
swallows the moon?

Judging by your English, I think you should look at yourself before reminding me of my linguistic skills.

M

micro_vishal

Oooh yeah.

Yeah, I should totally go and waste my time learning a language which isn't useful to me anyway. Vedas, Bible etc. are just figments of imagination by a civilization which didn't have any scientific knowledge at that time. Do you really believe that the sun is traveling on a chariot pulled by seven horses? Or an lunar eclipse occurs because Rahu swallows the moon?

The arguments you are giving here reflects how much do you know about the topic.
Judging be your remarks, i can say that u are an ignorant person who do not know about history and culture of india.:x

U dont even know when Dayanand Saraswati born as you have written it around 2000 yrs ago? He was born on February 12 in 1824

If you think that what Dayanand Saraswati had done is just foundation of arya samaj, then follow the link
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayanand_Saraswati

This is actually not ur fault. Giving arguments against anyone believe system hurts them.

Well, I have not commented on ur linguistic skills. I just said that you dont know sanskrit and i was not defending myself but Dayanand Saraswati.
I dont know sanskrit too so chill. :smile:

I too dont belive in sun pulled by seven chariots or rahu/ketu phenomena.
But I belive in vedas and belive me this things are not there in vedas again acc. to "satyarth parkash". This things are developed by some greedy brahmans to make money out of people.

I urge all the people in this forum/thread to read that book. It has the power to satisfy all ur inner voice questions.

I want to answer one more thing to you. Why the hell do you think ancient people had not had scientific knowledge.
This is a natural law, one who have a begning must have an end and civilisations too come under this law. Older civilisation were too very advanced because they have seen more than 5ooo yrs of prosperity. Our civiliastion is just 2000 yrs old with many important development have been made in recent 100 yrs.
Dont think people at that time were fools. Sceintific phenomena were there at that time to be discovered.
I hope I have clear myself, but if you have any doubt, then throw them at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom