*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

Sarath

iDota
Please don't discuss over my statement. I am a human being...let me err :p

Whatever side you are on, if you cannot help a person in need, whom you could have easily aided without (or with some) handicap to yourself, then all the scientific prowess you have or the religious inclinations you have are of no use.

sygeek

Technomancer
Whatever side you are on, if you cannot help a person in need, whom you could have easily aided without (or with some) handicap to yourself, then all the scientific prowess you have or the religious inclinations you have are of no use.
You don't know that, do you? ;)

Alok

Adventurer
Please don't discuss over my statement. I am a human being...let me err :p

Human virtues you mentioned does not depends on his favour for Science/God.

Sarath

iDota
Is it really weird that I cannot understand my own post and as a result the replies you guys are posting. Seriously I am totally blind and baffled.

I guess I will retire.

Bye peepul :))

BTW after God of War 3, how many Gods remain? ;)

sygeek

Technomancer
Is it really weird that I cannot understand my own post and as a result the replies you guys are posting. Seriously I am totally blind and baffled.

I guess I will retire.

That..doesn't make sense :/

bye anyway.
I haven't played the God of War series :p

Alok

Adventurer

I guess I will retire.

:confused:
there are some angels in Diablo series.:-D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
No Offense To any One over here "SORRY".
Well They say god created man??So wasn't God an human to??So each an very religions god created separate two people??

God created the universe ???!! haha .. seriously ?? let him create himself first !!
Lol you right

mohiuddin

Journeyman
Simple. Science is always changing. If x is today's truth then tomorrow will be y.
So science is reltative and not reliable.
And secularism?? Hell no...
Would u believe ,if i tell that i found a i7 proccessor or even simply a 'electric wire' in the mars?i mean without any manufacturer? In nature?? Would u believe or send me to a mental hospital?
Then why u guys satisfy urself thinking that this whole logic-dependent universe , these miracle human body were the result of spontaneous natural act?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Simple. Science is always changing. If x is today's truth then tomorrow will be y.
So science is reltative and not reliable.
And secularism?? Hell no...
Would u believe ,if i tell that i found a i7 proccessor or even simply a 'electric wire' in the mars?i mean without any manufacturer? In nature?? Would u believe or send me to a mental hospital?
Then why u guys satisfy urself thinking that this whole logic-dependent universe , these miracle human body were the result of spontaneous natural act?

Cool satori bro !

mohiuddin

Journeyman
^^Answer my signature.

science vanished miracle?? Lol.
Science created the chance to find more miracles.
U think 'black hole' could totally be explained by scienbf?
U think 'human mind' could be explained by science?
U think 'start of the universe' , 'time' could be cleared by science?
Hell , science couldn't even discovered the smallest particle of matter.
Those 'star system' in each galaxy and those galaxies in a universe are maintaining their route , don't u see miracle?
Hell, even ur body is a miracle.
Science is expanding and making own corrections. But never would reach any absolute highest point,where it will be flawless and u can explain everything clearly with science.
Rather science is giving birth to new confusions.

And u answer my question that iasked first.:)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Those 'star system' in each galaxy and those galaxies in a universe are maintaining their route , don't u see miracle?
Science is expanding and making own corrections. But never would reach any absolute highest point,where it will be flawless and u can explain everything clearly with science.

That's totally the reason I should believe in books. But which one, there are too many out there ?

Neuron

Electronic.

I used to think like this.Then i read some advanced theories in physics.My perception of the universe was wrong.You see existence of life really isn't a miracle.Why?To know that you should understand the theory of multiple/parallel universes.And ultimately science has enough understanding of the universe so that it can make one anew.

Furthermore i was once a believer and i don't see any difference between my past life and the current in terms of peace,success,failure or whatever.And trust me i got back my lost ring without praying to god.

And if you need a very simple guide to god here you go.
*i.imgur.com/uh6VJ.jpg

Top Bottom