*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters
T

thunderbird.117

Re: ***science Or God?***

mediator said:
^Debating on the internet has a lotta advantages which I guess is beyond the understanding of a little super saiyan....try to be a scendent saiyan! buuu :D!

lool.

planetcall

Indian by heart

We have had a fairly long debate over the language which has already proved its worthiness with its verdict. We need not debate over it again. There will be a few elements in this country who would like to show there hatred against a particular Indian language instead of showing politeness and thereby seeking an explanation and expressing their inability to understand the same.
We already have an excellent debate going on with equally excellent ideas pouring in. Stick with the topic.

deadlyvenom

Broken In

God has said in the bible "I refuse to prove that I exist,because proof denies faith,and without faith,I'm nothing" :)
I'm not a very religious person..but I believe there are supernatural powers..The power inside us that makes us do the good things to living beings like compassion,love,sharing etc..is GOD
Let's not forget we are mere humans..and the existence or non existence of God cannot be determined by us..we are foolish to try and do something like that
But there is something beyond science,beyond life and beyond what we can see.
Just my thoughts..
Cheers!

On a painful sidenote...there are a lot of people in India who are adrent devotees of God...But its a pity that in a religious place like India these people are involved in racism,corruption,adultery,crime,murder etc etc etc
So..I think a person who is an atheist is a gazillion times better than a religious person who worships God,but fails to understand what God wants him to do :(

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

deadlyvenom said:
God has said in the bible "I refuse to prove that I exist,because proof denies faith,and without faith,I'm nothing" :)
I'm not a very religious person..but I believe there are supernatural powers..The power inside us that makes us do the good things to living beings like compassion,love,sharing etc..is GOD
Let's not forget we are mere humans..and the existence or non existence of God cannot be determined by us..we are foolish to try and do something like that
Just my thoughts..
Cheers!

On a painful sidenote...there are a lot of people in India who are adrent devotees of God...But its a pity that in a religious place like India these people are involved in racism,corruption,adultery,crime,murder etc etc etc
So..I think a person who is an atheist is a gazillion times better than a religious person who worships God,but fails to understand what God wants him to do :(

Could you tell me which verse is it from.

Goten

Banned
Re: ***Science Or God?***

deadlyvenom said:
Just my thoughts..
Cheers!

"What god wants him to do"

I really hate when people beleive or even think there that is someone or something for no reason who wants, expects, sees and yeah controls wat we do eat n ****. Science has not given us all the answers but that doesnt mean that there is god. Its faith of millions wich is keeping god alive n its time wich is their weapon. God believers are so stubborn that they really dont want to reason at all n just believe wat people have been believing for the past zillion trillion I dunno how many years. Its a real pity that right now I am sitting with two of my frens ( Playing Counter Strike) who beleive the same.

Peace~~~!

Aberforth

The Internationalist

planetcall said:
We have had a fairly long debate over the language which has already proved its worthiness with its verdict.

There was no verdict, the topic moved to personal attacks after which it was closed. Look again.

planetcall said:
There will be a few elements in this country who would like to show there hatred against a particular Indian language instead of showing politeness and thereby seeking an explanation and expressing their inability to understand the same.

Maybe you need to heed your own words. Every non-Hindi language is 'alien' to you. And it is weird when you post things in Hindi when you can post in English, sounds like chauvinism. I could start posting in Bengali or Portuguese and let everyone ask politely for translation after my every post.

No one hates any language, it is stupid to do so as language is a personal thing and culturally connected. And the idea 'superiority' or 'worthiness' of language is another idiocy, language is an identity of the people with that language - not a status symbol. No wonder we have separatists and militants, if northern languages and culture is ideologically forced fed to others, there is bound to be resistance.

Please stop creating a pointless argument and divert a debate. It is easier to post in English or give a translation with your post, you know.

deadlyvenom

Broken In

@ thunderbird..I'm really sorry I don't know which verse that belongs to..but I read it somewhere..and it makes a lot of sense :)
@ goten..I don't believe there's something that god wants us to do..i just meant the normal good things that we are supposed to do as human beings which are said in the bible and other books of God..

T

thunderbird.117

deadlyvenom said:
@ thunderbird..I'm really sorry I don't know which verse that belongs to..but I read it somewhere..and it makes a lot of sense :)
@ goten..I don't believe there's something that god wants us to do..i just meant the normal good things that we are supposed to do as human beings which are said in the bible and other books of God..

Well i feel this is what you are talking about :-

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 11:6 (King James Version)

Goten

Banned

thunderbird.117 said:
Well i feel this is what you are talking about :-

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 11:6 (King James Version)

What a mind blower Thunder.

LOL.

Holy Books are nothing but just ways to give a upper hand to god.

Blah this bla that.

Humans dont need holy books to think they know wats best for them.

One day will come when there will be no GOD but only HUMANITY.

I hope to see that day.

What about you.

Peace~~~!

mediator

Technomancer

Y doesn't those holy books also consist of pieces of wisdom that promote humanity ur talking about? Aren't those words of wisdom the same the elders in ur family talk about? So will u say u dont even need elders then to know wats the best?

T

thunderbird.117

Goten said:
What a mind blower Thunder.

LOL.

Holy Books are nothing but just ways to give a upper hand to god.

Blah this bla that.

One day will come when there will be no GOD but only HUMANITY.

I hope to see that day.

What about you.

Peace~~~!

Did i address that message to you?. If else throw the computer and disconnect the internet if you can not keep on saying things which does not make any sense. I would send you in wirlpool and in path of confusion if you dont shut yourself up. This is the last time i say it to you.

Also Holy Bible is most and popular read book around the globe. Bible can easily defeat your school,college,engineer book. Those book are nothing next to Bible.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

thunderbird.117 said:
Bible can easily defeat your school,college,engineer book. Those book are nothing next to Bible.
Now that's a bit extreme, isn't it?

Aberforth

The Internationalist

thunderbird.117 said:
D
Also Holy Bible is most and popular read book around the globe. Bible can easily defeat your school,college,engineer book. Those book are nothing next to Bible.

Hate to point that out but popularity of a book does not mean it is true, I mean copies of book sol =! fact and truth. Would you consider harry Potter Books as fact? They are next to Bible in the number of copies sold and well, Bible had a 2000 year head start in at least 7 versions. I have 3 of them in my house, two gifted and one King James version I bought.

And talking about readership, if you make something faith based and should be read every evening/morning for better eyesight and pleasing god no wonder readership will rise.

Goten

Banned

thunderbird.117 said:
Did i address that message to you?. If else throw the computer and disconnect the internet if you can not keep on saying things which does not make any sense. I would send you in wirlpool and in path of confusion if you dont shut yourself up. This is the last time i say it to you.

Well Mr. Thunder I think may be ur a lil mental.

Bible is nothing but a religious book promoting Christianity by ne means.

By the way Mr. Thande....I grew up in a christian family but hate to call myself a christian. I have made it clear to my parents that I never n wont ever believe in something that has nething to do with god.

Mr. Wisdom Of Crap....My grandparents were converted into christians by the ****ing missionaries from UK for the price of food n land coz they were extremely poor. <snip>.

Peace~~~!

Last edited by a moderator:

planetcall

Indian by heart

Aberforth said:
There was no verdict, the topic moved to personal attacks after which it was closed. Look again.

There indeed was a verdict and it was the result of the poll. You better have a look too. The thread was closed because some people were out of logic and repeating the same thing.

Aberforth said:
Maybe you need to heed your own words. Every non-Hindi language is 'alien' to you. And it is weird when you post things in Hindi when you can post in English, sounds like chauvinism.

That shows you dont understand english either. I love all the languages and being currently in a non-hindi state I am also trying to learn the local language here. Time and again I have tried to show my penchant for other languages and in particular for Indian languages. If it sounds chauvinistic to you when I post in Hindi then simply dont read my post. Swami Vivekanand spoke in Hindi in USA and people like you must have credited him of chauvinism. If there are enough people in India like you then a day will come when applying a tilak on the head would be an act of chauvinism. I am not at all concerned what sounds chauvinistic to you. You are free not to read my posts.

Aberforth said:
No one hates any language, it is stupid to do so as language is a personal thing and culturally connected. And the idea 'superiority' or 'worthiness' of language is another idiocy, language is an identity of the people with that language - not a status symbol. No wonder we have separatists and militants, if northern languages and culture is ideologically forced fed to others, there is bound to be resistance.

Now I would say you heed your own words. There is no superiority issue if I posted in Hindi. The idiocy is the response made after that post was already explained in english. Nobody claimed a language to be someone's status symbol. It has already been talked, debated and well established that there is no separatist movement required against hindi or any other indian language. Some people talk to go for war and blood and claim it to be a cultural invasion. Nothing more stupid can be thought of than this.

Aberforth said:
Please stop creating a pointless argument and divert a debate.

I wonder why you repeated my words. Were you out of ideas ? I already stated this debate is good enough for the discussion over the stated topic and we dont want to start the language fight again when we already have debated and inference already drawn.
मेरे लिए हिन्दी एवं संस्कृत मे टंकण करना उतना ही सरल है जितना अंग्रेजी मे । मैं समयानुसार हिन्दी मे अपने विचारों की प्रस्तुती करता रहुंगा । आपका उत्तर सदैव अपेक्षित रहेगा ।
धन्यवाद
प्लैनेटकॉल

T

thunderbird.117

Goten said:

By the way Mr. Thande....I grew up in a christian family but hate to call myself a christian. I have made it clear to my parents that I never n wont ever believe in something that has nething to do with god.

Mr. Wisdom Of Crap....My grandparents were converted into christians by the ****ing missionaries from UK for the price of food n land coz they were extremely poor. <snip>.

Peace~~~!

Ok.

Goodbye. Iam leaving this forum for good.

Goodbye Aberforth,S18000 and Vimal.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

@thunderbird.117, c'mon man why do you wanna leave. if you dont like something, leave it, (take mac vs. windows as an example).

btw this IS fight club, isnt it?

vimal is also right.

shantanu

Technomancer

hey thunderbird... where r u leaving... why r u hurt... man.. come back..

Goten said:

Peace~~~!

hey GOTEN... mind your words to members... you cant personally say anything to anyone... READ FORUM RULES>>> you are reported...

Goten

Banned

Yeah this is fight club.

Rational ideas of i guess younger generation can only b digested if u think very very much rational n open minded.

I have been part of many forums n even moderated some.

I am leaving blah this bla that. Look at you. Are u a sissie. Nehow leave if ur that weak.

LOL.

shantanu_webmaster said:
hey thunderbird... where r u leaving... why r u hurt... man.. come back..

hey GOTEN... mind your words to members... you cant personally say anything to anyone... READ FORUM RULES>>> you are reported...

I cannot help it.

U cannot even express urself coz people cannot tolerate a word against god. Is this fight club or wat.

Huh.

Peace~~~!

thunderbird.117 said:

Yeah now look at him. Who the hell is he to tell me to disconnect n shut up.

Cannot tolerate a word against GOD.

Yeah report him too coz I feel offended. Who the hell is he to tell me all that.

By the way i neva used bad language n just replied for wat he said to me.

LOL.

Peace Lost~~~!

Last edited:
Top Bottom