*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

Goten

Banned
Re: ***science Or God?***

LOL.

It was bad of me to use slangs n all. But in real life of many athiests n non-believers I have seen n know how much people hate the concept of god.

Nehow no more cursing n all.

But really Believers can never be argued with. I attended a conference some days back in my college concerning Jesus n Bible. They told everything to justify Christainity n Jesusand also at the end they said that BIBLE IS THE ONLY BOOK WHICH IS NOT QUESTIONABLE N ITS THE GREATEST OF ALL BOOKS. What do u say about that. This was said by a mid aged man. I literally walked out of the hall after listening to all that.

I really believe I will neva b able to see a world of HUMANS before I die. alll I see is HINDU MUSLIM CHRISTIAN etc.

Peace~~~!

jamyang312

Journeyman

just becoz we dont have any resons for some ques or some phenomenons,,,,,,,using god's name is a gud excuse,,,,,,,,,nyway,,,,,hmmm,,,man,,,,,ryt now i said this,,,now if i go to a seminar on god,,,i will contradict myself......

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *

Science.......FOR me.

I don't believe in GOD.

Science.......FOR me.

I don't believe in GOD.

mediator said:
^I know brother and I do think plenty of times before posting! And what r the "good points" in debate u r talking about? Who says "A fight club does not mean that you can really fight in it" ? Have u ever looked around in the FIGHT CLUB section before? Have u ever seen the reservation and similar threads which have people's sentiments attached to it? Disucssions can happen in any section of this forum, but then whats the relevance of FIGHT CLUB? Do I need to re-show the warning posted in front of this section?

And yes, I have been looking at the posts not only in this thread but the posts in the entire forums for the past 2 years. People do make fun of hinduism toooo, but shud I bash them all? Isn't it better to question them as to what makes them think that and then debate/FIGHT according to that instead of replying in a similar manner and calling him "lame"?

If u think the guy is a kid, then treat him like one. Forgive him! Why r u bashing him? If u think u need some respect, then think again kids also need respect and hate when they r ignored!

There's a saying in hindi that elders in my home say a lot that means " Treat a kid below, 13 (teenage) like a kid.....scold him,but dont ignore him. Then treat a teenager with respect.....don't even scold him, but respect his opinions and make him understand with love and then when he grows up......leave him to his will, but be there when he needs u"!

I can't understand..... If u really think the guy is acting lame, then y r u doing the same? Isn't it better to ignore and debate with someone who is really putting up the points? But I can't see the basher's gang doing that tooo! Did the guy say "u sukc or urs xyz sukc" in his first post? I don't understand y, even make an issue out of it?

I copy that.
Mediator. You made me ur fan. Really kids should not be ignored. Even grown ups had been a kid before.

Last edited:

Aberforth

The Internationalist

planetcall said:
If there are enough people in India like you then a day will come when applying a tilak on the head would be an act of chauvinism.

Forcing everyone to wear tilak on their head would be chauvinism.

planetcall said:
I wonder why you repeated my words. Were you out of ideas ?

I was unaware you owned copyright on ideas. Did the Hindutva movement gave you copyright to what I posted?

amol48

Searching...

The reason for creating the concept of 'GOD' by mankind was to create someone who peolple think is above all and should fear Him. And hence due to that fear, they would do the 'Right' things. But in the medieval age like every other thing, this concept was misuderstood and we know the result of it today. Most of the people do the spiritual things without knowing the exact reason behind it. When asked, you get a reply, "Do it coz everyone in past has been doing it!"
But as sience itself says, 'To deny the existence of something, you have to prove it'. Now since it's not proved by science that GOD is not there, i don't oppose it either. But as far i am concerned, i am with science.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent

science is explainable....

GOD is a belief...

i dunt dis-respect GOD... but dunt believe on him either... will surely do wen i c him or may b i sense him practically... ppl say GOD is wit u...where is he? i dunt c him.... n if he is wit me y m i facing difficulties....

m posting this message not becoz GOD is wit me..but a technology is thr wit me....n i can explain how its working n y is it real....
no 1 can explain real existance of GOD.... all ppl can do is 2 believe n ask others 2 believe...

as amol48 said....ppl think some1 is above them from whon they fear....then i have some1 who is above me n i respect d most..... they r my GOD, they gave me life... they made me live my life...they made me wat i am today... they r my parents...

ps: sry for being emotional...
Enjoy~!

amol48

Searching...

@speedguy

same applies for me buddy... but in general this was the concept during ancient times. lekin uski to dhhajiya ud gayi abhi

T

thunderbird.117

amol48 said:
@Solomon

That doesn make sense to me!!

Not much to understand. God use science and almost everything to his advantage to make us understand who the creator is.

It is foolish thing to say that there is no God. If God proved to everyone he exist. They is no need for faith.

T

thunderbird.117

speedyguy said:
can ne1 explain how GOD explain science....n wen he did so

Enjoy~!

I will tell in simply way. God is showing,explain,teaching science every single second. No one may notice it will take time for us to dig into that.

Dont try and to underestimate God and never challenge.

He works in a mysterious ways.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent

ppl r tryin 2 notice it since 100s of yrs...ok wil wait for his mytery to open up...lets hope it does!!!

lemme giv a perfect example in my city....

thr was a sudden hype dat lord ganish sucked milk by a divotee from his spoon...twas a complete hype all over d city even in news channels n papers...then some "samajhdar" ppl figd out since twas a statue of mud n other chemicals wich absorbd milk water content which reduced qnty of milk....dats science...d divotees still dun wan this explaination...they just wanna beleive on it witout reason...thats imagination...not practical

even all pujaris who r called closest to god...he will make u tons of promisses wit name of god....ask him 2 serve u witout money...he will kick u out...
i faced it everywhr

Enjoy~!

vish786

"The Gentleman"

mediator said:
^I know brother and I do think plenty of times before posting! And what r the "good points" in debate u r talking about? Who says "A fight club does not mean that you can really fight in it" ? Have u ever looked around in the FIGHT CLUB section before? Have u ever seen the reservation and similar threads which have people's sentiments attached to it? Disucssions can happen in any section of this forum, but then whats the relevance of FIGHT CLUB? Do I need to re-show the warning posted in front of this section?

And yes, I have been looking at the posts not only in this thread but the posts in the entire forums for the past 2 years. People do make fun of hinduism toooo, but shud I bash them all? Isn't it better to question them as to what makes them think that and then debate/FIGHT according to that instead of replying in a similar manner and calling him "lame"?

If u think the guy is a kid, then treat him like one. Forgive him! Why r u bashing him? If u think u need some respect, then think again kids also need respect and hate when they r ignored!

There's a saying in hindi that elders in my home say a lot that means " Treat a kid below, 13 (teenage) like a kid.....scold him,but dont ignore him. Then treat a teenager with respect.....don't even scold him, but respect his opinions and make him understand with love and then when he grows up......leave him to his will, but be there when he needs u"!

I can't understand..... If u really think the guy is acting lame, then y r u doing the same? Isn't it better to ignore and debate with someone who is really putting up the points? But I can't see the basher's gang doing that tooo! Did the guy say "u sukc or urs xyz sukc" in his first post? I don't understand y, even make an issue out of it?
@ mediator.... this is really a piece of wisedom(i too got d same idea but didnt post anything.... wanted to c how ppl think abt religion
no religion is perfect... guys... tat is all i can tell... so plz dont fight....
an argument never has an end... it keeps on growin point by point... :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom